Then just let me go!
你当真以为你能逃出他的魔爪吗
You really think you can outrun him?
他会把你杀掉的
He is going to kill you.
除非...
Unless...
除非怎样
Unless what?
除非我们先搞定他
Unless we gank him first.
"搞定" 什么叫"搞定"
"Gank"? What's "gank"?
长官 你一定是疯了
Mister, you're crazy.
我不干 你自己去吧
No way. You're on your own.
我不是叫你与他同归于尽
I'm not asking you to throw down with him.
我是要求你扮演好你的角色
I'm asking you to play your part.
-我的角色 -是的
- My part? - Yeah.
诱饵
Bait.
有人吗
Hello?
我不是恶魔 我不是恶魔
Okay, not a demon! Not a demon!
只是...只是个猎魔人
Just...just a hunter.
你是什么
You're what?
你是萨穆埃尔·科尔特吗
You Samuel Colt?
我叫萨姆·温彻斯特
My name is Sam Winchester.
我...我是来自2011年的一名猎魔人
I'm... I'm a hunter from the year 2011.
证明一下
Prove it.
好吧
All right.
好吧
A-all right?
你这就相信我了吗
That's...uh, that's it?
等你入行时间像我一样久的时候...
Well, when you've done this job as long as I have...
...即使是遇到拿着魔砖的未来巨人
...a giant from the future with some magic brick
也可以微微一笑 绝对不抽
doesn't exactly give you the vapors.
我需要你帮我杀死一只凤♥凰♥
I need your help killing a phoenix.
凤♥凰♥真的存在吗
A phoenix? They exist?
三小时之后 你将亲手射杀一只凤♥凰♥
Well, you shoot one in about three hours.
随你怎么说
If you say so.
这不是我说的
I don't.
而是你自己
You do.
那是...
That's...
我不是太糊涂就是太清醒
I'm either too drunk or not drunk enough.
那我具体要做些什么
So what is it I'm about to exactly do?
凤♥凰♥现在在桑赖斯
Well, the phoenix is in Sunrise,
我们现在出发的话 可以...
So, uh, if we leave now, you can...
你的处境我十分理解
I appreciate your situation,
可我帮不了你
but I'm not gonna be of any help to you.
我还有事
I'm booked.
但你明明在这里写着...
Right, but... but you say right here...
白纸黑字也不见得是事实
Don't believe everything that you read.
可你是猎魔人
But you're a hunter.
我退休了
Retired.
-猎魔人不退休 -我退出了
- There's no such thing. - I'm out.
猎魔根本没有退出这么一说
There is no getting out.
要知道 在我的时代你可是个英雄
For what it's worth, in my time, you're a hero.
-我吗 -没错
- Me? - Yes, sir.
听我说 我们必须杀死这只凤♥凰♥
Now, look, we... we need to kill this phoenix.
它的灰烬是杀死
Its ashes are the only thing
我要对付的怪物的唯一方法
that can kill the monster I'm hunting.
你就先把这烂摊子收收好 然后跟我走
So stow your crap for a few hours, and let's go.
必须马上出发
We got to go now.
你要么跟我走一趟 要么把枪借我
So, either you're coming with me, or I need the gun.
什么枪
What gun?
那把枪
The gun.
那把枪啊
Oh, that gun.
玩牌输了
I lost it in a game of stud.
你撒谎
You're lying.
我有吗
Am I?
我像是说谎的人吗
Now, that doesn't sound like me.
不到一小时前 你打死了两个恶魔
You shot a couple of demons with it less than an hour ago.
你怎么知道的
How do you figure?
两对靴子印
Two pairs of bootprints.
屋里有硫磺味道
Cabin reeks of sulfur.
不赖嘛
Not bad.
你不想要这枪的
You don't want it.
它是一个诅咒 相信我
It's a curse. Believe me.
那好 让我卸掉你的负担
Great. Then let me take it off your hands.
你还是多历练历练 再回来跟我说吧
You go put on a few more miles and come back, and we'll talk.
相信我 我经过的试炼数不胜数
Trust me, I've got plenty of mileage.
信我的话 我是在帮你
I'm doing you a favor. Believe me.
这算什么
So, what?
你能坐视不管吗
You can really just sit there?
我的一生都耗在了猎魔上
I've given my whole life to this.
我受够了
I'm done.
无论怎样你都无所谓吗
So it doesn't matter what happens now.
无所谓
No, it doesn't.
那么你所做的一切 都是无意义的吗
So everything you did, it all means nothing?
把枪给我
Give me the gun.
小卡 怎么弄得像大战变形金刚回来一样
Cass, you... you like you went 12 rounds with truckasaurus.
出什么事了
What happened?
我...
I was, uh...
遭到了背叛
I was betrayed.
瑞秋
Rachel, uh...
拉斐尔
Raphael...
拉斐尔腐化了她 她跑来对付我
He corrupted her. She turned on me.
我很遗憾
Sorry.
那姑娘... 蛮正的
Girl was a real... peach.
她死了
She's... dead.
我受了伤
I... was wounded.
需要安全的环境
I needed... safety.
谢谢你
Thank you.
墙上那手指画做什么的
What's with the finger painting?
那是避开天使监视的符号♥
It's a warding symbol against angels.
伤得重吗
How bad's it hurt?
我会好起来的
I'll heal.
那就好
Well, good...
现在距离把那两个小子从神奇西部拉回来
'cause we got less than an hour
只剩不到一小时了
before you pick up the kids at frontierland.
我不能
I can't.
你说什么
Come again?
打斗
This fight...
耗尽了我的力量
drained me.
要是你不行了
Well, if you're up on blocks,
召唤别的小翅膀来也是一样啊
then call in another halo who can get the job done.
我不能
I can't.
总得有个能给你充电的办法吧
Well, there's got to be something that can juice you up.
咒语啦什么的
A spell... something.
有一种方法或许行得通 可是
There is one thing that might work, but...
极其危险
It's extremely dangerous.
尊吓人
Shocker.
快说吧
So, lay it on me.
你的灵魂
It's your soul.
你要我做什么
What do you want me to do?
用灵魂做交易 以吻封缄吗
Make another deal? Seal it with a kiss?
你得让我触碰你的灵魂
I need you to let me touch it.
触碰
Touch it?
人类的灵魂是非常纯粹的能量
The human soul... it's pure... energy.
如果我能从中吸取一些能量
If I can siphon some of that off,
或许就可以把萨姆和迪恩接回来
I-I might be able to bring Sam and Dean back.
那问题在于...
And the catch is...?
这种做法的危险性
Doing this is like...
无异于将手伸进核反应堆
putting your hand in a nuclear reactor.
我需要十二万分小心
I have to do it very gingerly.
不然呢
Or...?
不然你会爆♥炸♥
Or you'll explode.
好吧
Well.
你稳当些别出差
Keep both hands on the wheel.
就这么干吧
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表