那是鬼
It was a ghost!
不是鬼
It wasn't a ghost.
鬼会留下脚印吗
Unless ghosts leave footprints.
我告诉你 刚刚那是伊莱亚斯·芬奇
I am telling you, Elias Finch was here.
他杀了法官之后
He did...that,
走出了那扇大门
and then he walked out that door.
绞刑没有绞死他
Rope didn't kill him.
以前也有过这种情况
Seen it before.
你知道他可能会在哪里吗
Well, you got any idea where he could be?
可能在很多地方
Could be a thousand places.
你有办法引蛇出洞吗
Well, you got a way to flush him out?
当然 我们会组一队人
'Course. We're gonna form a posse.
然后把芬奇吊起来
Then we're gonna string Finch up right.
再给他头上来一枪
Put a bullet in his head for good measure.
这计划听起来不错
That actually sounds like a good plan.
你们也应该一起来
You two should come along.
天亮后 楼下见
Meet downstairs at dawn.
好的 不见不散
Yeah, we'll be there.
你俩先弄身像样的行头吧
Get yourselves some real gear first, huh?
我觉得 我们应该留心一下芬奇
Well, I think we ought to pay our respects to Finch.
我也这么想
I was thinking the same thing.
你和我想的一样吗
You thinking what I'm thinking?
凤♥凰♥涅槃 焚烧猎物
Rose from the ashes, burned up its victim?
我们要找的 有可能不是什么火鸟
You know, maybe we're not looking for a flaming bird.
也许凤♥凰♥是人的样子
Maybe the phoenix is actually walking around in cowboy boots.
有点道理 对吧
That makes sense, right?
有可能就是芬奇
Could be Finch.
问题是 我们怎么解决它
So, question is, how do we put this thing out?
我们知道
Well, we do know one thing
有一样东西可以杀死一切生物
That'll kill friggin' anything, right?
对 科尔特
Yeah, The Colt.
那你去找枪吧
So, you go get the gun.
根据萨穆埃尔·科尔特的日记
But isn't the gun coming here?
枪应该出现在这里啊
I mean, according to Samuel Colt's journal?
但是这里的人好像都不认识科尔特
Yeah, but people here barely even know who Colt is.
要不你去找到他 然后创造历史
Maybe you got to go find him and make history.
我留下来 和那队人一起
I'll stay here, hook up with the posse.
你懂我的
'cause you know me --
我是治安队磁体
I'm a posse magnet.
我是说 我喜欢《治安维持队》
I mean, I love posse.
著名的西部电影
还能印在T恤上
Make that into a t-shirt.
你有完没完
You done?
锅你傲娇了 萌死了
问题是 科尔特在镇外二十英里
Look, the problem is, colt's 20 miles outside of town.
我去找他 怎么可能在中午前回来
How am I supposed to get there and back before noon?
牛仔 骑马吧
Ride 'em, cowboy.
从另一边上
Wh-- uh, try -- try the other side.
-好孩子 -好吧
- Yeah, good boy. - Right. Yeah. Right.
感觉还不错
This actually feels all right.
好的 放轻松 别紧张
All right, take it -- just take it easy.
没事 我很好
Yeah, you bet. I'm good.
-好的 上午十一点吧 -别迟到
- All right, 11:00 a.M., right? - Don't be late!
好的 好的
Okay. All right.
走吧 走吧
Go on. Go.
驾
Hyah!
我没事
I'm okay!
可怜的马儿
That poor horse.
请原谅我 对不起
Forgive me! I'm sorry!
自作孽不可活
You had your chance.
跟法官说去吧
Tell it to the judge.
我想跟你谈谈
We need to talk.
是你把我召唤过来的吗
You summoned me here?
卡西迪奥 我最近听说了一些事情
Castiel, I've been hearing things.
一些我不愿相信的事情
Things I don't want to believe.
告诉我那是不是真的
Just tell me if it's true.
什么事
If what's true?
你知道的
You know.
你的邪恶小秘密
Your dirty little secret.
我必须打败拉斐尔
I have to defeat Raphael.
-你的方式不对 卡西迪奥 -瑞秋
- Not this way, Castiel. - Rachel.
我们把希望寄托在你的身上...
We put our faith in you, and...
...你却变成了这副模样
...look what you're turning into.
我别无选择
I don't have a choice.
那就别怪我不客气了
Then neither do I.
对不起
I'm sorry.
搞什么飞机...
What the hell...
小卡
Cass?
小卡
Cass?
我们在应战还是撤退
Are we running or fighting?
我们在...
We're...
妈的
Balls.
新帽子啊
New hat.
哥就是帅
I look good.
治安队呢
Where's the posse?
一定是我来早了
I must be early.
或者说只有你一个新手蠢到这种程度
Or you're the only greenhorn dumb enough
竟然想去捉鬼
to go chasing after a ghost.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
治安官可是硬汉 他会过来的
Sheriff's tough as nails. He'll be here.
天啊 治安官死了
Oh, god! The sheriff's dead!
前言撤回
Or not.
这下可好
Great.
如今谁来当治安官呢
Who's the sheriff now?
你要干嘛...
What. What...
现在...
Now...
恭喜你荣升治安官
Congratulations, sheriff.
你是萨穆埃尔·科尔特吗
Samuel Colt?
先生们 找错醉鬼了
You have the wrong drunk, gentlemen.
祝您有美好的一天
Have a nice day.
科尔特 我们一直在找你
We've been looking for you, Colt.
"我们"是指谁
And who might "we" be?
听着...
Listen...
我很久之前就退出江湖了
I've long since hung it up.
我这把老骨头累了 力不从心了
I'm tired, and I'm too damn old for this,
而且毫无疑问的是我不想自找麻烦
and I'm sure as hell not looking for any trouble.
但麻烦还是找上门来了
Well, it's found you anyway.
科尔特 我们知道是你建造了那扇恶魔之门
We know you built that devil's gate, Colt.
所以你要亲手为我们开启
So you're gonna open it for us.
也就是说 要想活命 你别无选择
That is, if you fancy keeping your lungs in your chest.
先生们 快走吧
Walk away, gentlemen.
我们更想把你撕成碎片 你这个软...
Well, I think we'd rather rip you to ribbons, you soft...
真可惜
Ah, that's a shame.
真♥他♥妈♥可惜
A damn shame.
谁啊
Who's there?
蒙戈的糖果快递哟
Candygram for mongo.
Candygram for mongo:电影《神枪小子》中的台词
香客 您好
Howdy, pilgrim.
我不是香客
I ain't no pilgrim.
好了 往后退
All right, back up.
你就是这么...
Is that any way to, uh...
问候你的新长官的吗
greet your new boss?
你今早没去参加治安队啊
Missed you at the posse this morning.
就因为你 我只能孤军奋战
I was a one-man wolf pack, thanks to you.
你要到哪里去
What's going on here?
去探望我姐姐
Going to visit my sister.
-让她先等等吧 -但如果我...
- Well, she'll have to wait. - But if I don't...
芬奇说他回来是为了向前任治安官...
Finch said he was coming back for the former sheriff...
...莫蒂默法官...
...Judge Mortimer...
...和你索命
...And you.
两人已死 一人苟活
That's two down and one to go.
那就放我走吧
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表