往昔
我想这俩就是约翰·温彻斯特的孩子们
Yeah, I think these are John Winchester's boys.
我叫埃伦 这是我女儿 乔
Hey, I'm Ellen. That's my daughter, Jo.
真该狠狠揍你一顿
What can of whup ass I ought to open on you.
-你最好给我电♥话♥设个快捷键 -遵命
- You better put me on speed dial, kid. - Yes, ma'am.
外面那些可是地狱犬 迪恩
Those are hellhounds out there, Dean.
我们放狗进来 你们趁机溜到
We let the dogs in, you guys make a break
旁边那栋楼里
for the building next over,
我可以在这里准备引爆
and I can wait here with my finger on the button.
若我能为大家争取到杀掉路西法的机会
If I can get us a shot on the devil,
那就要好好把握
we have to take it.
我不会让你一个人留在这里
But I will not leave you here alone.
-上面正在进行内战 -我知道
- It's civil war up there! - I know.
如果能打败拉斐尔 就能结束这一切
If we can beat Raphael, we can end this!
你不仅仅是叛变
You did more than rebel.
你撕毁了整个剧本
You tore up the whole script
改变了我们所有人的命运
and burned the pages for all of us.
你知道灵魂价值几何吗
Do you have any idea what souls are worth?
知道它们有多大力量吗
What power they hold?
见过这个人吗
Have you seen this man?
-鲁弗斯·特纳 -没有
- Rufus turner? - No.
我没要你帮我
I ain't asking for no help.
从没见过这混混
Never seen that dick.
我又没求你批准
I'm not asking for your permission.
就像以前一样
Just like old times.
车要我来开
Long as I get to drive.
-你是什么 -夏娃把我造出来的
- What are you? - Eve cooked me up herself.
我们的母亲
The mother of all of us,
她让我捎句话给你们
she has a message for you.
都是我的错
It was my fault.
当下
宾夕法尼亚州 切斯特
真是破烂
Piece of crap.
我日
Damn it.
凶鬼恶灵 第六季 第十七集
说话啊
Say something.
你来
You.
不 你说
No. You.
你俩是打算像毕业舞会上的
You two just gonna stand there
两个丑妹子一样傻站着 还是过来帮忙
like the ugly girl at the prom, or you gonna pitch in?
这什么夏娃 什么之母
This so-called Eve, mother, whatever
可不会自己乖乖消失
ain't gonna gank herself.
你俩怎么了
What's wrong with you two?
鲍比 你好几天没睡了
Bobby, you haven't slept in days.
我有睡 你干嘛 扮我老婆吗
I sleep. What are you, my wife now?
我只是想说
I'm just saying that, you know,
休息一下会比较好
taking five might be a good thing.
对谁好
For whom?
听着 鲍比
Look, Bobby,
那事对我们来说都不好过
it was -- it was tough for all of us,
鲁弗斯就这么走了
seeing Rufus go like that.
你认为...
You think this --
这跟鲁弗斯没关系
This ain't about Rufus.
鲍比 他不仅仅只是个牌友
Bobby, he wasn't just a poker buddy.
我早就知道鲁弗斯会完蛋
You know when I knew Rufus was done for?
遇见他那天起我就知道
The day I met him.
唯一的问题是 他和我谁先玩儿完
The only question was, who first -- him or me?
你们是准备站在那里继续跟我谈心
Now, you want to stand there and therapize,
还是去给我弄点咖啡
or you want to get me some coffee?
要爱尔兰式的
Make it Irish.
他可真好的不得了
Well, he's doing fantastic.
是啊 跟鲁弗斯完全无关
Yeah. This isn't about Rufus at all.
你想怎么做
Well, what do you want to do?
我们可不能眼睁睁看着
I mean, we can't just sit here
他把肝喝爆吧
and watch him poop out his liver.
我们可以让他出去走走
Well, we could get him out of the house.
有个活儿
There's a job.
真的 是什么
Really? what do you got?
看
Look.
宾夕法尼亚州的切斯特
Chester, Pennsylvania.
上周死了三个人
Three people got kicked off in the last week,
死法都很诡异
all freaky.
上一个死的人被自己车♥库♥门斩首了
Last guy got karate-chopped by his garage door.
而且这些人都是血亲
And these are all blood relatives.
-你怎么想 家族诅咒吗 -可能
- What are you thinking, family curse? - Could be.
喂 火爆男...
Hey, grumpy --
你
You, uh --
我啥都不想干 别烦我
I don't want to do crap. Leave me alone.
离开我家就是了 你俩
Just...get out of my house, both of you.
可闹心死我了
You're driving me nuts.
鲍比
Bobby.
快点
Now!
我嘞个去
For the love of pete.
也许我们应该等到她回来
You know, maybe we should wait till she gets back.
老兄 她刚在路上打了电♥话♥
Dude, she just called from the road,
说她还两步就到了
said she'd be here in "Two shakes."
你真想呆在这里
You really want to sit around
闻他的酒气 看他自怨自艾么
and smell him stew in his juices?
好吧 开车吧
Yeah, yeah. Drive.
怎么...
What the...
别告诉我你一直在喝酒
Tell me you haven't been drinking this whole time.
你比那俩兄弟还烦 我工作呢
You're worse than the boys. I'm working.
我的天
My god.
我就离开一星期 这地方就这德行了
I'm gone a week, and this place goes completely to hell.
你犯什么病 鲍比·辛格
What is wrong with you, Bobby Singer?
拿好笔 要记的可多了
Get a pen. It's a long list.
你闻起来就像个酒吧 知道吗
You smell like a bar, you know that?
你闻起来也没那么香
You don't exactly smell like a rose yourself.
是啊 我一直在和乔猎魔
Huh. Yeah, I been hunting with Jo.
你又因为什么
What's your excuse?
非要说的话 我倒有个不错的理由
If I need one, I got a good one.
我知道
I know.
我很遗憾
and I'm so sorry.
他对我也很重要
He meant a lot to me, too.
梳洗一下 我弄点吃的
Go wash up. I'll fix us something.
有人说过你很烦吗
Anybody ever tell you you're a pain in the ass?
所以你才会娶我啊
That's why you married me.
去吧
Go.
别对我指手画脚的 埃伦
Don't tell me what to do, Ellen.
宾夕法尼亚州 切斯特
完全没反应
Not a bleep.
那就说不是复仇鬼魂了
Well, not a vengeful spirit, then.
那是什么
So what is it?
找到啥了
Whatcha got?
这是什么 圣诞节装饰
What is that, christmas tinsel?
我不知道
I don't know.
是金的
It's gold.
你是说 黄金那种
You mean, like, gold gold?
为什么一个杂工的车♥库♥里会随地扔金子
Why would a handyman have gold just lying around in his garage?
谁知道呢
I don't know.
他们家族绝对有不可告人的秘密
There is definitely a skeleton in this family's closet.
世上哪儿有那么巧合的意外
I mean, accidents don't just happen accidentally.
你知道我想说什么
You know what I mean.
行了 不如我去查家族档案
All right. How about I'll go check family records,
你走访下近亲
you go with next of kin?
好
Yeah.
这是司法程序 为了证词呀
On the courthouse steps -- for the deposition.
不 我说过了 下午3点
No, I told you, 3:00 P.M.
不 按常价收费
No, my usual fees.
我得挂了 妈
I got to go, ma.
不好意思 您是哪个部门
I'm sorry. Uh, what department?
系谱学 大学里的
Genealogy. From the university.
我们在做一项关于本地家族的研究
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表