Aka Fergus Rodric Macleod,
祖籍苏格兰凯思内斯 1661年生
Born in Canisbay, Scotland -- 1661.
好极了 这能有啥用
Great. I don't know what that's gonna get me.
好吧 下面这个 老鲍
All right, well, then, behind door number two, Bob...
克劳力有个儿子
Crowley had a son.
有意思了
Did he, now?
没错 他叫加文
Yeah, name of Gavin.
他父母过世后便往来于大西洋
Moved across the pond after his parents bit it
指挥一艘商船
and captained a trading ship
1723年在马萨诸塞州死后下了地狱
That went down in Massachusetts in 1723.
约三十年前 一帮疯狂的海洋学家找到了残骸
A couple of Cousteau wannabes found the wreck about 30 years ago.
-他们找到了他的尸骨吗 -没
- They fish out his bones? - No, no.
但找到了他的图章戒指
They did find his signet ring, though.
现作为"深海宝藏"系列展的一部分
It's part of the "Treasures from the deep" Exhibit
在安多弗德海洋博物馆展出
At the Maritime Museum in Andover.
我要那枚戒指
I need that ring.
哎呦喂
Ooh!
你这是在求我吗 老鲍
Oh, are you, um -- you asking for my help, bob?
鲍比
Bobby?
我不过是要枚戒指
I'm asking for a ring.
你要能帮忙
And...I'd appreciate your...
我会很领情的
help getting it.
早替你想好了 哥们
I'm way ahead of you, brother.
我这就去安多弗
I'm headed for Andover now.
大概午夜就到了
I should be there around midnight.
你那个...
You're, um...
你是打算交换人♥质♥ 是吗
You're thinking hostage exchange, aren't you?
拿到戒指后召唤他儿子的鬼魂
I mean, get the ring, you can summon junior's ghost.
捉到鬼魂 和克劳力换回你的灵魂
Get the ghost, you can swap Crowley his son for your soul.
差不多这意思吧
Something like that.
但愿能成功吧
Let's hope that works out.
迪恩 你还好吧
Dean, you all right?
还好 那女妖的事挺顺利
Yeah. Yeah, the Lamia grilled up fine.
我听着话音儿不对啊
I sense a "But" coming on.
是萨姆 鲍比
It's Sam, Bobby.
我就是感觉他变了
He's just -- he's different.
我也知道
You know, and I get it.
有过那样的经历
You go through something like that,
人是会变
And -- and you change.
但是
But...
我就是觉得不对劲
Something's not right to me.
-迪恩 -那一年里好多事我都想不通
- Dean -- I've got a few questions about that year --
你一直在他身边 而我没有
When you saw him and I didn't.
迪恩 我又来一电♥话♥
Dean, I got another call.
-啥 -稍等
- You what? - Just hang on.
这电♥话♥我得接 很重要
I got to take this. It's important.
啥事比萨姆还重要
More important than Sam?
鲍比
Bobby?
鲁弗斯
Rufus?
鲍比 好消息是我拿到戒指了 但是
The good news is I snagged the ring, Bobby. However --
-不是吧 -没错
- Tell me that ain't - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
给你猜三下谁在追我 先把医务人员排除吧
Three guesses, and one of 'em -- it ain't the paramedics.
听我说鲍比 我得找个地方藏这戒指
Listen, Bobby, I-I got to stash this ring.
可别吞下去
But don't swallow it.
行吧 鲍比 这就吞
Right. I'm swallowing it, Bobby.
我说别吞
Don't swallow it.
该死
Damn it.
我去
Aw, hell!
下来 从车上下来
Get on the ground! Out of the car!
我有权利的 妈的
I know my rights, damn it!
迪恩 还在吗
You still there, Dean?
鲍比 你搞什么
Bobby, what the hell?
对不起
I-I'm sorry.
你知道的 这些事
You know, you are the one person
我只能跟你一个人说
that I can talk to about this stuff --
萨姆的事 还有丢下莉莎和本
About -- about Sam, about leaving Lisa and Ben.
我想说 我现在都不知道该怎么做
I mean, I don't -- I don't even know which way is up right now.
鲍比
Bobby?
在吗
Hello?
我听着呢 孩子 只是现在不是时候
I-I hear you, son. I-it just ain't a good time.
好 那个啥
Yeah, okay. You know what?
当我没说
Forget it.
我在这儿跟他妈♥个♥姑娘似的吐槽
I mean, I'm baring my soul like a freaking girl here,
你也有自己的事要做
And, uh -- and you've got stuff to do.
那个 没关系的
Well, that is -- that's fine.
没事儿 不过说真的 你这样挺自私的
That's fine, but seriously, though -- a little selfish.
不是什么都得围着你转
Not all about you.
你弟弟呢
Where's your brother?
外边呢
Outside.
叫进来
Get him.
开着扬声器呢 鲍比
You're on speaker, Bobby.
萨姆 迪恩
Sam? Dean?
我爱你们 视如己出
I love you like my own. I do.
但有时候
But sometimes...
有时候
...Sometimes,
你俩真是我见过
You two are the whiniest,
最爱发牢骚 最自我中心的混球
most self-absorbed sons of bitches I ever met.
你们说我自私
I'm selfish?
我哪里自私了
Me?
我为你们付出了一切 所有的一切
I do everything for you -- everything!
你们要我查传说资料
You need some lore scrounged up?
你们要我来救你们的小命
You need your asses pulled out of the fire?
就连你们闹别扭我还得听你们诉苦
You need someone to bitch to about each other?
你们啥都找我帮忙 而我
You call me, and I come through --
我哪次他妈的不是赴汤蹈火
Every...Damn...Time.
结果到头来呢
And what do I get for it?
我他妈连个屁都没有
Jack with a side of squat!
-鲍比 -老子话还没说完
- Bobby - Do I sound like I'm done?
给我听着 我知道你们有了麻烦
Now, look, I know you've got issues.
天知道我怎么知道的
God knows I know.
但我要告诉你们一点
But I got a news flash for you.
地球不是绕着你们转的
You ain't the center of the universe.
现在 你们有没有想起来
Now, it may have slipped your mind
我的灵魂在克劳力手里
That Crowley owns my soul
时间每分每秒在流逝
And the meter is running!
如果我就这么干等着 就死定了
And I will be damned if I am gonna sit around
我得下地狱了
And -- and be damned!
你们俩能不能别再给我唧唧歪歪
So, how about you two sack up
就帮我这么一次 行不行
And help me for once?!
鲍比 你尽管开口
Bobby, all -- all you got to do is ask.
不管要我们帮什么忙都行
Anything you need, we're there.
我收到了马西·沃德的电♥话♥
Got a call from Marcy Ward.
听起来她好像遭遇了一次入侵民宅
Seems she had a little home invasion.
我告诉她说我会查 不用记录在档了
Told her I'd look into it. Didn't bother filing a report.
多谢
Thanks.
我要你帮个忙
Need a favor.
卢瑟·范德罗斯来了么
Luther Vandross turn up?
转告一下我的仰慕之情哈
Tell him I'm a fan.
他的真名是鲁弗斯·特纳
His real name's Rufus Turner.
他因盗窃罪被关在麻省的安多弗
He's being held in Andover, Mass., on a burglary charge.
我想让你把他引渡到这来
Need you to get him extradited here.
什么罪名
Extradited for what?
谋杀罪
Murder.
你还真没说笑
You're not joking.
你知道引渡一名罪犯需要什么吗
Do you have any idea what it takes to extradite a prisoner?
需要得到庭谕和地检官许可
I'd need a court order, permission from the D.A.
我得向各种人员进行申请
I-I would have to call in every marker I got
还得处理各种手续
and hand out a few to boot.
这么说还是有希望的
So, you're saying there's a chance.
就算老天保佑我们成功了 然后呢
And if by some miracle we can get him here, then what?
你那伙计在这里面临谋杀指控
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表