but don't do this.
我了解你
I know you.
你不够坚强
You're not strong enough.
我们还是试试吧
We'll just have to see.
为什么这对你来说那么重要
Why is this so important to you?
你了解我
You know me.
你知道原因
You know why.
我不会把我哥哥一个人丢在真实世界
I'm not leaving my brother alone out there.
我不会和你动手
I'm not gonna fight you.
但这是你最后的机会
But this is your last chance.
祝你好运
Good luck.
你需要好运
You're gonna need it.
你召唤我吗 小卡
You rang, Cass?
对 我们有麻烦了
Yeah. We have a problem.
迪恩·温彻斯特正在来这的路上
Dean Winchester is on his way here.
真的吗 他怎么知道我们在这的
Really? Oh. How'd he even know where we were?
显然...我们中间有个叛徒
Apparently... we have a Judas in our midst.
太糟糕了
Holy hell.
是谁呢
Who is it?
我猜是那个可恶的小天使 对吗
I bet it's that bloody little Cherub, isn't it?
我不知道
I don't know.
但是我想让你去查出来
But I-I need you to find out.
当然 马上去 马上去
Of course. Um, right away, right away.
但是我怎么处理迪恩呢
Uh, but what do you want me to do about Dean?
什么都不做
Nothing.
我自己处理他
I'll handle him myself.
卡西迪奥
Castiel?
你没事吧
Are you all right?
先是萨姆和迪恩 现在是这个
First Sam and Dean, and now this.
在不可能的情况下我已经尽力了
I'm doing my best in impossible circumstances.
我的朋友们
My friends -- they...
抛弃了我
abandon me...
暗算我
plot against me.
让人十分费解
It's difficult to understand.
我不是一直在你身边吗
Well, you -- you always got little old me.
是的 你总是陪着我
Yes. I'll always have you.
小卡
Cass...
我看到有十几个傻♥逼♥ 可能还不止
I count a dozen mooks, probably more.
恶魔吗
Demons?
天使
Angels.
我们要怎么对付那么多天使
Well, how the hell are we gonna take out that many angels?
不用 我们悄悄潜入
We don't. We'll ninja our way in.
赞个 直到他们听到你膝盖嘎吱响
Awesome, yeah -- till they hear your knee squeak.
闭嘴
Shut up.
怎么 你现在脸皮薄了啊
Oh, what, now you got thin skin?
没有 闭嘴
No, shut up.
你听到了吗
You hear that?
什么声音
What the hell is that?
霸王龙吗
T. Rex, maybe?
我的天啊
Holy mother of...
上车 上车
Get to the car. Get to the car.
千万不要低估了地狱之王 亲爱的
Never underestimate the king of hell, darling.
我懂很多顶级的小把戏哟
I know a lot of swell tricks.
现在 我们可以重新谈判了吧
Now, I think it's time to re-renegotiate our terms.
老兄 手心都是汗哎
Sweaty hands, mate.
我不明白
I don't understand.
你可以随便抚摸我
You can palm me all you want.
我在我新搭档的庇佑下很安全
I'm safe and sound under the wing of my new partner.
你好 卡西迪奥
Hello, Castiel.
拉斐尔
Raphael.
和恶魔合作 你自降身份吗
Consorting with demons. I thought that was beneath you.
听说你也有合作
Heard you were doing it.
听起来颇有趣
Sounded like fun.
卡西迪奥
You know, Castiel,
你说的拉斐尔各种
y-you said all sorts of shameful,
可耻可怕下流的事情
appalling, scatological things about Raphael.
我发现他 哦不 是她
I found him -- her --
其实真的很通情达理
to be really... quite reasonable.
你个蠢蛋
You fool.
拉斐尔会在眨眼之间出尔反尔然后毁灭你
Raphael will deceive and destroy you at the speed of thought.
对 对 因为你是正派大好人
Right, right, 'cause you're such a straight shooter.
她 他
She -- he --
会保护我免受伤害
has offered me protection against all comers.
用什么做交换
In exchange for what?
炼狱之血
The purgatory blood.
卡西迪奥 你真认为我会让你打开那道门
Castiel, you really think I would let you open that door?
让你吸收那么多能量
take in that much power?
只有我 才能成为新的上帝
If anyone is going to be the new god, it's me.
他会开启天启 甚至更糟的事情
He's gonna bring the apocalypse and worse.
这正是你的杰作 老兄
Hey, this is your doing, mate.
我只不过选择了对自己最有利的一方
I'm merely grabbing the best offer on the table.
现在你有两条路可走
Now, you have two options.
要么滚蛋 要么死
Flee or die.
[咒语]
鲍比
Bobby.
鲍比
Bobby?
来 我们必须出去
Come on. We got to go.
[咒语]
忙着呢 先生们
Bit busy, gentlemen.
你们稍等片刻
Be with you in a moment.
[咒语]
也许我的咒语读错了
Maybe I said it wrong.
你读得完全正确
You said it perfectly.
不过你还需要这个
But what you needed was this.
明白了
I see.
这么说我们一直用的是
And we've been working with...
自然是狗血了
Dog blood. Naturally.
卡西迪奥玩够了吧你
Enough of these games, castiel.
把血给我拿来
Give us the blood.
你
You --
游戏结束了
game's over.
没看见他的瓶子都空了吗
His jar's empty.
卡西迪奥 你的仪式进展如何呢
So, Castiel, how'd your ritual go?
我看肯定比我们的强吧
Better than ours, I'll bet.
这是你无法想象的境界
You can't imagine what it's like.
成千上万的灵魂
They're all inside me --
现在统统在我身体里
millions upon millions of souls.
的确有范儿
Sounds sexy.
我退出 你们继续
Exit stage Crowley.
拉斐尔 你怎么了
Now, what's the matter, Raphael?
翅膀被人剪断了吗
Somebody clip your wings?
卡西迪奥 别这样
Castiel, please.
你肯放那个恶魔走 却不放过你自己的兄弟
You let the demon go... but not your own brother?
那恶魔对我还有用处
The demon I have plans for.
而你呢
You, on the other hand...
你们也看到了
So, you see...
是我救了你俩
I saved you.
小卡的确 谢谢你
You sure did, Cass. Thank you.
你们怀疑过我
You doubted me...
阻碍我
fought against me.
但一直以来我才是对的
But I was right all along.
小卡 你是对的 我们道歉
Okay, Cass, you were. We're sorry.
现在先降低你的危险性好吗
Let's just defuse you, okay?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
你体内的能量非常巨大 很危险
You're full of nuke. It's not safe.
所以在月蚀结束前
So before the eclipse ends,
把这些灵魂送回炼狱去
let's get them souls back to where they belong.
那不可能 它们现在是我的
Oh, no. They belong with me.
小卡 它们会侵占你的大脑
No, Cass, I-it's scrambling your brain.
不 这事还没完呢
No, I'm not finished yet.
拉斐尔还有许多追随者
Raphael had many followers,
我必须
and I must...
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表