往昔
你好 迪恩 你到底想要什么
Hello, Dean. what is it you want?
路西法的牢笼
Lucifer's cage.
萨姆的灵魂被困在里面了
Sam's soul is stuck in that box.
抹去地狱的记忆我办不到
Can't erase Sam's hell.
但我可以将它隔离在屏障之外
But I can put it behind a wall.
那些记忆可谓十分不愉快
Nasty, those memories.
你不会想知道那些记忆会如何影响他
You don't want to know what they'll do to him.
死亡骑士说他能建一个屏障
Death said he can put up a wall.
地狱的一切你都会忘记
You wouldn't remember hell.
-不要这样做 -别碰这个屏障
- Don't do this. - Don't scratch the wall.
迪恩 你本该告诉我的
You should have told me, Dean.
你本来就不该知道
You weren't supposed to know.
我曾经干的好事儿
What I did?
对鲍比 对你
To Bobby? To you?
我当然应该知道
Of course I should know.
萨姆 死亡骑士并不只是
Sam, death didn't just
把你灵魂放回来 懂吗
shove your soul back in, okay?
他在你和你遗忘的那些事中间
He put up the great wall of Sam
建立起了一道"萨姆之墙"
between you and the things that you don't remember.
你最好是相信我
And trust me when I say
你不记得的那些事能杀死你
that the things you don't know could kill you.
我没在说笑
That's not a joke.
但我得弥补过失
But I have to set things right.
所以我得知道 我到底做了什么
So I need to know what I did.
可你不知道那有多危险
But you don't know how dangerous that could be.
我警告过你不要把灵魂放回他体内
I warned you not to put that thing back inside him.
那我应该怎么做
What was I supposed to do?
我来告诉你当我碰到他灵魂时是什么感觉
Let me tell you what his soul felt like when I touched it.
就像是被活剥了一样 迪恩
Like it had been skinned alive, Dean.
如果你想要杀了你弟弟
If you wanted to kill your brother,
你应该给他个痛快
you should have done it outright.
如今
布里斯托尔 罗德岛
一年前
-你还好吧 -没事
- You okay? - Yeah.
胳膊怎么样了
How's the arm?
可以坚持到我们出城
It'll hold till we get out of town.
别弄到大出血 行吗
Just don't bleed out, all right?
嗯 希望如此
Yeah, well, that's the plan.
有警♥察♥
Cop.
晚上好 警官
Evening, deputy.
洛克探员 维南探员
Agent Roark, agent Wynand,
请先下车好吗
mind stepping out of the van a moment?
我们正要去办公室 有什么事吗
We're just on our way to the office. Everything okay?
有 我联♥系♥不到多布斯治安官
No. I can't get sheriff Dobbs on the phone.
我联♥系♥不到任何人
I can't get anyone!
我们之前和多布斯联♥系♥过 也许他刚好...
We spoke to Dobbs earlier. Maybe he's just, uh --
那是血吗
Is that blood?
听着 别这么大火气
Hey, look, there's no need to get riled.
-你们俩跟我走一趟吧 -好吧
- You're coming with me. - All right.
我们会跟在你后边
We'll follow you back.
我不这么认为
I don't think so.
坐我的车 否则就拘捕你们
Get in my car, or you're under arrest.
你要逮捕两名联邦探员吗
You're gonna arrest two federal agents?
真的吗
Really?
祝你晚上愉快
Have a good night.
如果你觉得
If you think --
喂喂 慢着
Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, just hold --
你不觉得也许我们该用更冷静的方法
You think there were maybe calmer ways
来解决这事儿吗
we could have done all that?
管他的呢
Do we care?
我们走吧
Let's go.
凶鬼恶灵 第六季 第十三集
有消息称
Sources said
现在
检察官正在决定
prosecutors were getting closer to a decision
是否要起诉这名演员
on whether to charge the actor.
但他们坚决否认诉讼...
But they adamantly denied that any prosecution was in any...
你在看什么呢
What are you watching?
了解下时事 所以...
Just trying to catch up. So...
过去一年梅尔·吉布森真的是变化很大啊
Mel·Gibson really took a turn this past year, huh?
或者他是被附身了
Or he's possessed.
真的 考虑下
Seriously, think about it.
我刚和鲍比通了电♥话♥
So, I just got off the blower with Bobby.
哦 是吗
Oh, yeah?
你有什么其他线索吗 关于万物之母
You got anything else on this, uh, "Mother of all" thing?
没有 都不可靠
Uh, no, nothing solid.
他说目前很安静
He says it's quiet.
普通的安静还是暴风雨前的宁静
Quiet like quiet or quiet like too quiet?
啥时候"普通"过
When is it ever just quiet?
也是
Right.
怎么了
What?
这些是什么 坐标吗 谁发你的
What are these, coordinates? Who's it from?
我也不知道
I have no idea.
怎么样了
Well?
是布里斯托尔的罗德岛
Uh, Bristol, Rhode Island,
该地上周有三个女人失踪
where three women disappeared in the last week.
显然受害者像是凭空消失了一样
Apparently, the, uh, victims seemed to vanish into thin air.
可能是有蹊跷 到底是谁发的信息
Could be something. Who's the text from?
我不知道 一直在给我发
I don't know. It just kept ringing.
-到底几个意思 -会不会是别的猎魔人
- What's that about? - Could be another hunter
在寻求支援 丢给我俩一个案子
looking for backup, throwing us a case?
天知道我见过多少猎魔人
Who knows how many hunters I even met,
再我和坎贝尔家的人一起猎魔的时候
working with the Campbells, you know?
但我觉得我们应该去
But I think we should go.
等下 就这么放下手头的事过去啊
Whoa, wait. We're just gonna drop everything?
老哥 两分钟前 你什么事也没做
Dude, two minutes ago, you weren't doing anything.
你从一个神秘人那
You got mysterious coordinates
收到了个通向一个神秘地方的
from a mysterious Mr. "X,"
神秘的坐标
leading to a mysterious town?
你不觉得这太诡异了吗
That doesn't throw up red flags to you?
我也不知道 也许吧
I don't know. Maybe.
但那并不意味着我们可以
But that doesn't mean we
对那些失踪的女孩坐视不理
can just ignore a bunch of missing girls.
对吧
Right?
好吧 我们去看看
Okay. We'll check it out.
但如果事情变得很蹊跷
But if things get squirrelly,
我们就不管了 好吗
we dump out, okay?
行
Yeah.
怎么了
What?
没什么
Nothing.
那怪物喜欢黑发的女人哎
Well, freak's got a type -- brunettes.
这个有点野性
This one's got a little bit of a wild side.
看她的眼神儿 萨姆
It's all in the eyes, Sam.
看到没
See it?
好吧 除了你那点深刻的洞悉
All right, well, aside from your little deep insight there,
这些女人根本没有共同点
these women actually have nothing in common,
不同的工作 不同的朋友圈
different jobs, different friends,
什么都不一样
different everything.
有什么联♥系♥呢
So, what's the connection?
我也不知道 你来查清楚吧
I don't know. Why don't you figure that out?
我要去厕所喽
I'm gonna go hit the Poop Deck.
是洛克探员吗
Agent Roark?
能再见到你很高兴
It's good to see you again.
确实
It is.
你记得我丈夫吗
Oh, you remember my husband?
是的
Right.
-唐 -当然当然 你好
- Don. - Of course, right. Um, hi.
那么
So...
你回来是因为那个又开始了吗
So, you're back 'cause it started again, right?
那些失踪事件
The disappearances?
是的是的 没错
Uh, yeah. Yeah, right.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表