No, you don't.
她是我女儿 她死了
She's my daughter, and she's dead.
但是我能让她活过来
And I can do something about it.
你真觉得克劳力会把她带回来吗
You really think Crowley's gonna make good here?
他把萨姆和我都带回来了
He brought Sam back! And me!
相信我 别走这条路
Trust me -- don't go down that road.
你说什么
What are you saying?
我说放弃吧
I'm saying stop trying.
这样一点好处都没有
It's gonna go nowhere good.
萨穆埃尔 我知道我们不一样
Samuel, I know we've had our differences,
但我是你的外孙
but I'm your grandson.
我告诉你
And I'm telling you
你这样做是大错特错
that this is wrong for so many reasons.
-你个伪君子 -我麻烦你吸取我们的教训
- You hypocrite. - I'm asking you to learn from our mistakes!
这种做法
Doing this --
每次都让我们被那群混♥蛋♥牵着鼻子走
this is how the bad guy gets us every time!
这是我们的致命弱点
It's our achilles heel!
显然我们一家人都这样
Apparently, it runs in the family.
我们会另想办法的
We will figure something else out.
好吗
Okay?
迪恩 对不起 但
I'm sorry, Dean, but --
好吧
Fine.
好吧 你把她带回来
Fine, you bring her back.
那你要怎么跟她说
But what are you gonna tell her, huh?
你告诉她 你和恶魔做了交易吗
You gonna tell her you made a deal with a demon?
-你不肯帮助她的儿子 -够了
- That you wouldn't help out her sons?! - That's enough!
出去
Just get out.
这个真复杂啊
It's very complex.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
如果这个送披萨的真的爱这位保姆
If the pizza man truly loves this babysitter...
他为什么一直打她屁♥股♥
...why does he keep slapping her rear?
可能她做了什么错事吧
Perhaps she's done something wrong.
你在看A片
You're watching porn?
为什么
Why?
电视里放的
It was there.
你不能当着很多男人的面看A片
You don't watch porn in a room full of dudes.
你也不能 谈论它
And you don't... talk about it.
快点关了
Just turn it off!
现在他鸡冻了
Well, now he's got a boner.
你们就干这些啊
Is this what you boys do?
和天使一起看A片
Sit around watching pornos with angels?
我不应该谈论这些的
I'm not supposed to talk about it.
萨穆埃尔 有何贵干
Why you here, Samuel?
玛丽也想我这么做
It's what Mary would want.
这些是我知道的事情
Now, this is what I know.
我们猎获的东西 都送到这里
Whatever we bag... ends up there.
他就在这里 折磨它们 审问它们
That's where he tortures them, interrogates them --
我不太清楚
I don't really know.
我没进去过 但那地方极其危险
Only been outside the place, but it's a death trap.
没有克劳力的允许 没人进得去
Nothing gets in that Crowley doesn't want in,
也没人出得来 就这样
and nothing gets out -- period.
谢了
Well, thanks.
我真希望你们不要走这条路
I wish you wouldn't do this.
和我们一起去吧
Come with us.
我是耳根子软 但还不想自杀
I may be soft, but I'm not suicidal.
记得我吗
Remember me?
我可记得你哦 小天使
I sure remember you, Clarence.
我们为何要跟这群下三滥的东西合作
Why are we working with these abominations?
我的肉身可喜欢你骂人的样子了
Keep talking dirty. It makes my meatsuit all dewy.
行了 都给我闭嘴
All right, simmer down.
我们知道克劳力在哪里
We know where Crowley is.
很好 说吧
Great. Do tell.
是啊 之后你再杀了我们跑路
Yeah, tell you so you can just leave us for dead.
你们哥几个的被弃妄想症挺严重
You boys have serious abandonment issues,
自己知道不
you know that?
我们带你去 可以吗
We'll show you, all right?
但我们得一起行动
But we're all going together.
我凭什么要相信你们
What, I'm just supposed to trust you?
不用 你没这么傻
No. You're not that stupid.
把刀给我下
Give me the knife for a minute.
不 我没这么傻
No. I'm not that stupid.
还想不想我们带你去找克劳力了
Do you want us to take you to Crowley or not?
你们都看到的
You saw him.
比起好好干活
He was more interested in killing us
他更想干掉我们
than getting the job done.
我只是为大家除掉个祸害
I just did all of us a favor!
慢着
Hey!
你就这么拿走了吗
You just gonna keep that?
本来就是我们的
You took this from us.
我不过是拿回自己的东西
I'm taking it back.
一小时后出发
We leave in one hour.
小卡 别杵在那儿发呆
You know, Cass, you could help.
我对我们的计划有点纠结
I'm ambivalent about what we're attempting.
勇闯恶魔老巢当然比不上
Well, breaking into monster gitmo
脱衣舞夜店的一对一服务
is not exactly a two-for-one in the champagne room.
我不确定找回萨姆的灵魂是不是明智
I'm not sure retrieving Sam's soul is wise.
等等 你说什么
Wait, what?
怎么了
Why?
我希望他能好好活着
I want him to survive.
你到底在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
萨姆的灵魂被困在牢笼里
Sam's soul has been locked in the cage
与米迦勒和路西法共处了一年多
with Michael and Lucifer for more than a year.
他们只能在他身上
And they have nothing to do
发泄怨气
but take their frustrations out on him.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
如果我们强行把那
If we try to force
残破的灵魂塞回萨姆的肉身
that mutilated thing down Sam's gullet,
我们无法预知后果会怎样
we have no idea what will happen.
-也许是毁灭性的 -你是说他会死
- It could be catastrophic. - You mean he dies.
我是说他会生不如死
I mean he doesn't.
麻痹瘫痪 精神错乱
Paralysis, insanity,
精神上的强烈痛苦
psychic pain so profound
会让他一辈子不得安宁
that he's locked inside himself for the rest of his life.
但你也说我们不能肯定
But you're saying you don't know anything for sure.
他还是有可能会没事
I mean, he could be fine.
-是有这可能 没错 -那就行了
- He could be, yes. - Okay, then.
但我严重怀疑这个可能性
But I sincerely doubt it.
那要是他有事 就由你来治好他
Well, if he's not fine, then you fix him.
迪恩 我无从下手
Dean, I wouldn't know where to begin.
你会有办法的 小卡 拜托
Then you figure it out, Cass! Come on.
现在的他只不过是具该死的躯壳
I mean, the guy's a friggin' replicant.
他需要自己的灵魂
He needs his soul.
我们把灵魂找回来
Look, we get it back.
如果到时有其他问题
And if there are complications,
我们再想办法处理
then we will figure out a way to deal with those, too.
这是自然
Of course.
如果我们失败了
Or we fail,
萨姆将承受非人的折磨
and Sam suffers horrifically.
太安静了
Seems pretty quiet.
并非如此 我感受得到
It's not. I can feel it.
在边门汇合
Meet me at the side door.
会不会有点太容易了
This all seem a little too easy to you?
的确
Way too easy.
有人吗
Is someone there?
求求你
Please.
求你救救我
Please help me.
你得救我出去
You got to get me out of here.
求你了 快救我出去
Please! You j-- you got to get me out of here!
走吧 迪恩
Come on, dean.
我们不能留在这
We got to move.
等等
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表