Where the hell's Dean?
他说要置办补给 我不清楚
Supply run, he said. I don't know.
关于你们的计划
Um, about your plan.
你们只有24个小时
You'll only have 24 hours.
等下 什么
Wait, what?
为什么
Why?
关于你这个问题
Well, the answer to your question
最好是用一系列偏微分方程式来解释
can best be expressed as a series of partial differential equations.
行了 说简单点
Yeah, aim lower.
我送你们穿越的越远
The further back I send you,
就越难带你们回来
the harder it becomes to retrieve you.
24小时已经是极限
24 hours is all I can risk.
如果我没有在此期限内带你们回来
If I don't pull you home within that time,
我就找不到你们了
You'll be lost to me.
那我们最好给你弄一块手表
Well, then we better get you a watch.
你弄了一堆啥玩意儿
What the hell's all that?
我们要入乡随俗
We are going native.
混入当地人中
Got to blend in.
不用了 谢谢
uh, no, thanks. I'm fine.
-萨姆 -迪恩 我穿我这套就行了
- Sam. - Dean, I can -- I can wear this.
你想看起来像个太空人么
And look like a spaceman?
听着 就因为你是个
Look, just because you're
西部牛仔控
obsessed with all that wild west stuff --
-才没有 -你超迷的
- No, I'm not. - You have a fetish.
闭嘴 我只是喜欢老电影
Shut up. I like old movies.
你能把克林特·伊斯特伍德的
You can recite every Clint Eastwood movie
所有电影和台词都倒背如流
ever made, line for line.
-包括那些猴子的电影 -对 尤其是那些
-Even the monkey movies? -Yeah. Especially the monkey movie.
人家叫克莱德
His name is Clyde.
起码把衬衫穿上吧
At least wear the damn shirt.
迪恩 这太二了
Dean, this is stupid.
我看起来太二了
I look stupid.
你俩是要去参加土风舞会吗
You going to a hoedown?
当地的习俗是穿毯子么
Now, is it -- is it customary to wear a blanket?
这叫墨西哥范儿斗篷
It's a serape.
没错 这是...
And, yes. It's, uh...
算了不说了 咱们出发吧
Never mind. Let's just go.
这是啥
What's this?
那地方用信♥用♥卡♥可买♥♥不到东西
Where you're goin', they don't take plastic.
我会送你们穿越到三月四日
I'll send you back to March 4th.
应该够时间让你们去找科尔特...
That should give you time to find the colt...
以及这个什么凤♥凰♥
...and this phoenix creature.
好吧 明天中午见
All right, well, see ya at high noon tomorrow.
伙计
Partner.
桑赖斯 怀俄明州
哇哦 要的就是这个
Oh, now we're talking.
我得走了
I have to go.
不是还要把他们带回来么
What about getting the boys back?
24小时之内向我祈祷 我就会回来
Pray for me in 24 hours, and I'll return.
我会为我们所有人祈祷
I'll pray for all of us.
好吧 咱们去找萨穆埃尔·科尔特吧
All right. Let's go find Samuel Colt.
我说 咱应该先去酒吧
Hey, we should try the saloon first,
看能不能从当地人那探到什么消息
Uh, see what we get from the locals.
当然 你说了算 土风哥
Sure. Whatever, sundance.
你觉得我们有时间泡泡酒吧里的妞么
Think we'll have time to hit on saloon girls?
开玩笑的
I'm kidding.
走吧
Come on.
我擦
Oh, damn it.
不是吧
Come on.
知道你踩到什么了吧
You know what that is?
是的 是马的...
Yeah, it's horse --
这叫真实
Authenticity!
今天是1861年3月4日 我们聚集在这里
We stand here today -- March 4th, 1861 --
依法制裁伊莱亚斯·芬奇
to execute justice upon Elias Finch
因其谋杀了自己的妻子
for the murder of his own wife.
哇 这才叫真实吧
Wow. Talk about authenticity.
由我泰·莫蒂默 现任怀俄明州巡审法官
Sentence handed down by myself,
正式宣布
Tye Mortimer, duly appointed judge of the Wyoming circuit.
你将被处以绞刑
You will be hung by your neck until you die.
你还有什么要说的吗
You got anything to say?
你们会遭到报应的
You're gonna burn for this.
你们所有人
Every one of you.
真欢乐哈
Good times.
话说我们到哪去找萨穆埃尔·科尔特
So where do we find Sammy Colt?
不知道
No idea.
不过我知道该找谁打听了
I think I know who to ask, though.
毯子不错
Nice blanket.
治安官
Sheriff?
能跟我们谈谈吗
Can we have a word?
那要看来者何人了
Depends who's askin'.
伊斯特伍德执法官
Marshal Eastwood.
克林特·伊斯特伍德
Clint Eastwood.
这位是沃克
This here is, uh, Walker.
他是德州骑警
He's a Texas Ranger.
两个名字皆出自电影
两位小哥 有何贵干
So, what can I do for you boys?
我们在找一个男人
Uh, we're looking for a man.
是嘛
I'll bet.
衬衣不错
Nice shirt, there.
我的衬衣怎么了
What's wrong with my shirt?
你身上非常干净
You're very clean.
比看起来脏一些
It's dirtier than it looks.
我们要找萨穆埃尔·科尔特
We need to find Samuel Colt.
你认识他吗
Do you know him?
-那位造枪高手 -是的 他在镇子里吗
- The gun maker? - Yeah. Is he in town?
据我所知 不在
Not that I know of.
你可以去问问酒吧里的埃尔金斯
Might try asking Elkins over at the saloon.
他可是这儿的元老
Been here longer than god.
失了个望
This is not awesome.
你好
Hi.
两位喝点什么
What'll you have?
好 很好 喝点
Oh, uh, okay. Great.
我要你们这里最好的威士忌
I'll have your top-shelf whiskey.
我要你们柜子里最高一层的威士忌
只有一层
Only have the one shelf.
那也不错
That'll do just fine.
给他来点菝葜啤酒
And he'll have a sarsaparilla.
你是埃尔金斯吗
You Elkins?
除了我没别人
One and only.
你认识萨穆埃尔·科尔特吗
You know a man named Samuel Colt?
四年前 他曾经过这里
He passed through here about four years ago.
他还在这儿吗
He still around?
据说 他正在二十英里外的驿站旁边
Rumor is, he's building a railroad stop
建造一个火车车站
20 miles out of town, just by the postal road.
鸟不拉屎的鬼地方
Middle of nowhere.
恶魔之门
The devil's gate?
地点符合
Location fits.
帅哥们好啊
Howdy, boys.
达拉是我这里的头牌
Darla's my best girl.
和姐玩玩吗
Try me.
想要姐的香吻吗
You want a kiss?
比我想象中脏多了
S-so much more germier than I pictured.
达拉
Darla!
法官大人
Judge.
很高兴见到你
Nice to see you.
我们好像有约吧
I thought we had a date.
哥差一点就贞洁不保了
Wow, that was a close one.
当法官的好处挺多嘛
I guess it's good to be judge.
是啊
Yeah.
喝起来像汽油 我擦
Ohh. It's like gasoline.
菝葜啤酒还不错
Sarsaparilla ain't half bad.
-治安官 你没事吧 -没事
- You okay, sheriff? - 'Course I'm okay.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表