Let's do this.
萨姆你这死小子一辈子都没迟到过
Never been late in your damn life, Sam,
这会子倒磨蹭起来
and now you're dragging ass.
这就是你的妙计呀
So this is your big plan, huh?
芬奇不来就让我烂在这里吗
Just let me rot in here till Finch comes?
差不多吧
Pretty much.
话说回来 他为什么要杀你
Why's he gunning for you, anyway?
看来你是没看见我们绞死他那幕咯
I guess you missed the part where we hung him?
不 我觉得对芬奇这样的存在来说
No, I'm thinking to a thing like Finch,
那都不叫事儿
that's no big whoop.
他本该一走了之 却又特地回来
He would've just blown town, but he came back.
倒像为报私仇
That seems personal.
跟你说吧
I'll tell you what --
你让我出去 我们谈谈
You let me out of here, and we'll talk.
没门
No can do.
把那牢门打开
Open up that cell.
你自己来开
Open it yourself.
你都能把人脸融掉
You melt people's faces off.
弄坏这么个小门想必是小菜一碟了
I'll bet you got the juice to tear that apart easy, don't you?
莫非你不能
Unless you can't.
就像是他们吊起你的时候
Just like you couldn't break those cuffs
你没法打开那手铐一样
When they strung you up.
铁铐子
Iron shackles...
铁条子 铁钉子
...Iron bars, iron nail.
看出来了吗
See a pattern?
别愁了 我遇到的大多数生物
Don't worry. Most creatures I meet
都禁不住铁器
can't get it up for iron.
怪物的公共弱点
It's a common monster problem.
原来你是猎魔人
So you're a hunter.
还是治安官
Slash sheriff.
你知道这混♥蛋♥做了什么吗
You know what this son of a bitch did?
说来听听
Do tell.
我娶了一个女人
I was married to a woman.
一个好女人 人类
Good woman -- human.
我们住在城外 不生是非
We lived outside of town, didn't bother anyone.
不错 有颗善良之心的怪物
Sure, freak with a heart of gold.
喜欢叫我怪物 请便
You want to call me "Monster," Fine.
但我们那天只是进城
But all we did was go into town.
我在银行只呆了五分钟
I go into the bank for five minutes.
当我出来时 她不见了
I come out, she's gone.
之后我听到了她的尖叫
And then I heard her scream.
这个人
This...Man
把她抓到小巷
Had her pinned in the alley.
我去阻止他 他掏出枪
I go to stop him, he pulls his gun,
向我射击 然后是她
Shoots me, then her.
她死在了我的怀中
She died in my arms.
可我死不掉
'course, I don't die.
枪声引来治安官
The shots brought the sheriff.
接下来 我就被关入了铁牢
Next thing I know, i'm in iron.
这就是为什么我要他在这里
That's why I want him just where he is --
被困 害怕
trapped, scared.
我把好戏留到了最后
I saved the best for last.
这是真的吗
Is that true?
告诉我
So tell me --
你真的准备以生命
Are you really willing to die
来保护这个渣滓吗
To protect this piece of filth?
说实话 我一点不关心他
Honestly, I could care less about him.
他是个软弱的混♥蛋♥
He's a dick and a coward.
但这不关他的事
But this ain't about him.
我知道你是什么
I know what you are.
真的
Really?
是的
Yeah.
所以 我必须杀了你
So... I got to kill you.
如果你知道我是什么
Well, if you know what I am,
那你就知道你做不到
then you know you can't.
哎哟 我怎么没考虑到这一点
Wow, I should've seen that coming.
迪恩
Dean!
萨姆 快点
Sam, come on, come on!
科尔特呢
Hey, where's colt?
-来不了了 -什么
- He's not coming. - What?!
不过他送来这个
But he sent this.
你好啊 美女
Hello, beautiful.
好吧
All right.
来吧
Come on.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我们可不能让
Well, we can't just
那些傻瓜陷在那穿不回来 对吧
strand those idjits in deadwood, can we?
可风险...
The risks...
别让我爆♥炸♥就行
Just...Don't explode me.
给我出来 芬奇
Get out here, finch!
你干什么
What are you doing?!
来吧 咱单挑
Come on! Let's do this!
这么说 这就是你选择的死法
So, this is how you want to die.
好吧
Fine.
哼哼哈嘿 王八
Yippee-ki-yay, mother...
迪恩
Dean!
灰烬
The ashes!
你得送我们回去
You got to send us back.
迪恩 看看他 他累坏了
Dean, look at him. He's fried.
我再也不想做了
I never want to do that again.
鲍比 你
Bobby, you --
我还活着呢 安妮·奥克利
I'm still kickin', annie oakley.
《狂野西部》中的神枪手
最起码要恢复个
Be back good as new in...
十到二十年
a decade or two.
我们搞砸了
And we screwed the pooch.
鲍比 对不起
Bobby, I'm sorry.
这里有个叫萨姆·温彻斯特的吗
Is there a sam winchester here?
你是谁
Who's asking?
这事很疯狂
Look, this is nuts --
我和几个人打了赌
Me and a couple guys made a bet.
这东西躺在办公室有
So...This thing's been laying around the office since...
年头了
Ever,
上边有张纸条写这要今天送到这里来
Uh, with a note on it saying to bring it here today.
是萨穆埃尔·科尔特送的
It's from a-a samuel colt?
是的 是的 是我的
Yeah. Yeah, yeah, that's -- that's mine.
太棒了 谢谢
Great. Thanks.
好吧
Yeah.
亲爱的萨姆 我在你这个装置上
"Dear Sam, I got this address and date
找到了这地址和日期
"Off your thingamajig,
我相信附上的东西可能会有用
"And I thought the enclosed might come in handy.
萨穆埃尔·科尔特 敬上
Regards, samuel colt."
这是我想的东西吗
Is that what I think it is?
凤♥凰♥的灰烬
Ashes of a phoenix.
你知道这意味着什么吗
You know what this means?
我经受的灵魂汤煮不是毫无意义
Yeah, I didn't get a "Soulonoscopy" For nothing.
是的
Yes.
并且我们要和她开战了
And...It means we take the fight to her.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表