Hey!
迪恩 我拿到了
Dean, got it!
拉斐尔来了 快跑
Raphael. Run!
你们两个...
You two...
每次都这么走运
have the strangest luck.
拉斐尔
Raphael?
这肉身不错
Nice meatsuit.
老兄看起来是个女人
Dude looks like a lady.
给我钥匙
The key.
那只是奥尔巴尼车站一个储物柜的钥匙
And that will open you a locker at the albany bus station.
是吗
Really.
我得找个合适的诱饵 不然怎么让你相信呢
You see, I needed a modest decoy to make it more convincing.
给我武器
Give me the weapons.
抱歉 亲爱的 它们不见了
Sorry, darling. They're gone.
你说什么
What?!
我说 太迟了
I said, too bloody late.
知道吗 它们藏得太隐蔽了
You see, they were so well-hidden
所以我需要点时间去找它们
that I needed time to find them.
所以我就让这两个小猴子
So, I volunteered these two marmosets
去和维吉尔玩了场抛接游戏
for a game of fetch with Virgil.
你们两个真是相当的好用
You two were such an adequate stick.
谢谢你们俩了
Thank you. Thank you, boys.
这是你犯的最后一个错误了
You've made your last mistake.
我的招数可不仅仅如此
Oh, I've got a few more up my sleeve,
亲爱的
Honey.
拉斐尔 离他远点
Step away from him, Raphael.
我拿到了武器 现在它们的力量都属于我
I have the weapons now. Their power is with me.
卡西迪奥
Castiel.
不想今晚死的话 就快离开
If you don't want to die tonight, back off.
那么 小卡
Well, Cass...
...现在你得到了武器 可千万别玩火自焚
...Now that you have your sword, try not to die by it.
小卡 究竟怎么回事
Cass, what the hell?
等等 你也有份参与
Wait, you were in on this,
用我们来分散敌人注意力
using us as a diversion?
是巴尔萨泽的计划
It was Balthazar's plan.
我也会这么做的
I would have done the same thing.
小卡 这听着可不舒服
That's not comforting, Cass.
你们究竟要怎样才明白
When will I be able to make you understand?
如果我输给了拉斐尔 我们就都完了
If I lose against Raphael, we all lose.
都得完蛋
Everything.
是的 小卡 我们清楚这点
Yeah, Cass. We know the stakes.
问题是你竟然瞒着我们
That's about all you've told us!
对此我感到非常抱歉
I'm sorry about all this.
可以的时候我会解释的
I'll explain when I can.
该死的小翅膀
Friggin' angels.
实体的
Solid.
这是真的
It's real.
很好
Nice.
是啊
Yeah.
真实的 霉味十足的 摇摇欲坠的可爱的家
Yeah, real, moldy, termite-eaten home sweet home.
还有一大堆恨不得把我们活剥的东西
Chock full of crap that want to skin you.
还有
Oh, and, uh,
我们又成了穷鬼
We're broke again.
是啊
Yeah.
但是
But, hey...
至少我们在说话
At least we're talking.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表