- You okay? - No, I'm not okay.
给我
Give me that.
好
Okay.
该我了
All right, my turn.
它没在我身上 来吧
Well, it ain't inside me, so go right ahead.
鲍比 站着别动
All right, then just stand still, Bobby.
行 当然
Okay, sure.
-我会很快的 -没问题
- I'll make this quick. - No problem.
好了吗 来吧
All right? Let's do this.
鲁弗斯 稍等
Okay, uh, just a second, Rufus.
稍等个毛 你个怪物
Just a second nothing, whatever you are.
我是鲍比啊
I'm Bobby.
鲍你大爷
Bobby, my ass.
鲍比
Bobby!
鲍比
Bobby,
你现在孤军奋战 想单挑我们两个吗
there are two of us and one of you.
你好呀 小疱疹
Well, hey, there, you little herpe.
你为什么总说疱疹呢
Why do you keep talking about herpes?
你说啥
What?
我没有 闭嘴
I don't. Shut up.
闭嘴
Shut up.
听着 想从这里逃出去 门都没有
Now, don't you even think about shagging ass out of here,
屋里的所有缝隙都封住了
'cause we got every crack in this room sealed.
好好享受吧
So get comfy.
我挺舒服
I am comfy.
呆在里面很爽
It's nice in here.
而且你们很爱他 不是吗
And you love this guy, don't you?
你们要杀我 他也躲不过去
You really want to kill me and take him with me?
今天死掉的同伴还不够多吗
Haven't you lost enough pals today?
逼不得已的话也得这么办
We'll do what we have to do.
我们有几个问题问你
And we got some questions for you,
所以你最好好好配合
so you can either play ball,
否则的话就把你烤成干儿
or we could fry up a little shrimp on the barbie.
问吧 早等着你们问呢
Ask. Been waiting for you to ask.
你这是什么意思
What the hell's that supposed to mean?
意思是我没什么可隐瞒的
It means I got nothing to hide.
你是什么
What are you?
到现在还不知道我是什么吧
You haven't got a name for me yet.
我才出现不久
I'm new around here.
夏娃把我造出来的
Eve cooked me up herself.
夏娃这贱♥人♥到底是谁
Who is she, this Eve bitch?
我们的母亲
The mother of all of us
也是你们的末日
And the end of all of you.
等她成功以后
By the time she's done,
怪物会比人类还多
there'll be more creatures than humans.
我们会把你们圈养起来
You'll live in pens.
然后把小孩当做小牛肉做菜吃
We'll serve up your young and call it veal.
那你要怎么做呢
And what's your deal in all of this?
控制几个卡车司机有什么用么
I mean, how's jumping a few truckers gonna help?
你觉得我在这里
You think I'm here
就为了搞几个罐头厂工人么
to mess with a couple of cannery workers?
是为了引你们过来
We led you here.
为什么
Why?
她让我捎句话给你
She has a message for you.
是吗 什么话
Oh, yeah? What's that?
你们都得死
You're all gonna die.
她非常生气 她就在这里
She's pissed. She's here.
从此刻开始
And it's gonna be nothing but pain
除了痛苦你们将一无所有
for you from here on in.
那好 我的回复是这个
Well, here's my response.
迪恩
Dean.
迪恩
Dean!
你觉得他还能坚持多久
How much more do you think he can take?
你们杀不了我 杀了我他就得死
You can't kill me, not without taking him with me.
那好 我们也是迫不得已
Well... We'll just have to do
但鲍比也会让我们这么做
what Bobby would want us to do.
小鼻涕虫看你怎么出去
No way out now, slug-o.
鲍比 坚持住
Bobby, hang on in there.
鲍比
Bobby?
他不会是
Is he, uh...
醒醒
Hey, hey.
鲍比
Bobby.
鲍比 醒醒
Bobby, hey.
没有呼吸了 鲍比
He's not breathing. Bobby!
我从没觉得鲁弗斯是教♥徒♥
I got to say,I never figured Rufus for the religious type.
他不太严格遵守教规
Well, he didn't exactly keep kosher.
每次我们一起埋尸体时
He always used to pull
他总是用老套的
the old "Can't work on the sabbath" card
"不能在安息日工作"搪塞我
whenever we had to bury a body.
我曾有份工作
You know, I-I was just a job.
我曾是个默默无闻的技工
I was joe mechanic.
有天我的妻子着魔了
Then my wife got possessed...
她疯了似的要杀我
Went nuts on me.
我刺伤了她 可是没用
I stabbed her, and that didn't stop her.
接下来 这家伙破门而入
Next thing I knew, this guy comes busting in,
用圣水洒了她
soaks her with holy water,
把那恶魔直接送回了地狱
and sends that demon straight to hell so fast.
杀了她之后 我本来想逃得远远的
I'd have gone away for killing her.
可是
But...
鲁弗斯搞定了一切
Rufus cleaned up everything.
教了我一些关于
Taught me a thing or two about...
世间邪恶生物的事
what's really out there.
不久 我们就一起上路
Pretty soon, we were riding together.
一起工作了多年
Worked like that for years,
有点像你们两兄弟
Kind of like you two knuckleheads.
后来发生什么事了
So, what happened?
因为奥马哈的事
It was Omaha.
都是我的错
It was my fault.
而且他从没能原谅我
And he never let it go.
他应该原谅你的
Well, he should have.
你不知道我都做了什么 迪恩
You don't know what I did, dean.
没关系的
Doesn't matter.
你什么意思 怎么就没关系
What do you mean, it doesn't --
我是说 到头来 你们还是亲如兄弟
I mean at the end of the day, you two are family.
生命很短暂 而我们的更短
Life's short, and ours are shorter than most.
生命不是用来提心吊胆惴惴不安的
We're gonna spend it wringing our hands?
总有一天 我们会死在什么妖魔鬼怪的手下
Something's gonna get us eventually,
当我小命要玩儿完的时候
and when my guts get ripped out,
我可先告诉你们 我们依然是一家人
just so you two know, we're good.
那些不管是谁犯下的错
Blanket apology for all the crap
一切都没关系
that anybody's done all the way around.
今天话很多啊 迪恩
Some of us pulled a lot of crap, Dean.
过去的一笔勾销
Well, clean slate.
好吧
Okay.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表