嗨
Hey.
我以为你还得再等几天才回来呢
I wasn't expecting you for a couple of days.
是啊
Yeah, yeah.
我想见见你
I wanted to see you.
怎么了
What's up?
你还好吧
Are you okay?
-听我说 -究竟怎么了
- Listen. - What's going on?
那都无所谓
It doesn't matter.
我就是想告诉你
But I need you to know --
你和本
You and Ben.
那个
Just, uh...
感谢你们
Thanks. Okay?
所做的一切
For everything.
迪恩 你吓到我了
Dean, you're scaring me.
老天 我成了帕丁森了
Oh, god, I'm Pattinson.
[罗伯特·帕丁森 暮光之城男主角爱德华扮演者]
什么
What?
没什么 我 我得走了
Nothing. I-I-I got to go.
不许走 你不能露个脸就...
No. No, you can't just show up here like this and then --
-相信我 我也情非得已 -住嘴
- Believe me, I wish it was different. - Just stop!
把话说清楚 到底怎么回事
And explain to me what's going on out there.
莉莎 这简直一团糟 我不能把你扯进来
Lis, I can't bring this crap home to you.
你是指你的工作
You're talking about your work.
我说的是我的生活
I'm talking about my life.
阴暗恐怖
It's ugly.
血风腥雨
And it's violent.
我就快死了
And I'm gonna die. Soon.
告诉我
Just tell me.
快告诉我你究竟怎么了
Just tell me what the hell is going on.
迪恩
Dean?
我得走了
I got to go.
迪恩
Dean?
本 别过来
Ben, just stay there.
我好想听到你说...
I thought I heard you --
我让你站住
I said stay back!
你连你哥都看不住么
You can't keep track of your brother now?
我觉得他不会...
Well...I mean, I didn't think he'd just --
他变了 萨姆
He's not himself, Sam!
他现在就是头饥饿难耐的怪兽
He's a monster, and he's hungry.
我得准备一下 把这事儿做个了断
I've got to prepare to do the right thing.
我就说他一来就会把我给灭了
I told you he'd kill me when he showed up.
你吸血了吗
Did you feed?
我去和莉莎道别来着
I went to say goodbye to Lisa.
事实证明 还真是个烂主意
Which, for the record, is a lousy idea.
迪恩 回答我
Dean, answer the question.
放心 我没喝任何人的血
You can relax. I didn't drink anyone.
谢天谢地
Thank god.
但我快忍♥不住了
But I came close.
好了
All right.
动手吧
Do it.
你执意要死也可以
Okay. If you insist.
或者让我把你变回来
Or I can just turn you back.
-什么 -你说什么
- What? - What?
我大老远开车过来不是要杀你的 迪恩
I didn't drive all this way to kill you, Dean.
我是来救你的
I'm here to save you.
这是我爷爷的手记
That's my grandfather's journal.
解药是坎贝尔家的秘方
Cure's an old Campbell recipe.
有点像汤剂
Kind of like the soup.
从来没人试过
No one's tried it since god knows.
就我所知 这玩意是段恶性迷幻旅程
From what I hear, the stuff is a bad trip.
真有他的
Awesome.
解药本身没问题 但关键在你
Hey, the cure is good. But a lot of this is on you.
你只要碰了人血就没救了 解药不会起作用的
You drink, you're done. It won't work.
哪怕只是一小滴人血都不行
I'm talking one drop of human blood.
-明白了 -真的吗
- I got it. - Do you?
你终究会嗜血的 只是时间早晚而已
Because you will feed. It's a matter of time.
还需要什么
What else do we need?
有的已经有了 有的还要准备
Some stuff we got, some we got to get.
最关键之处在于
Trickiest thing on the list --
把你变成吸血鬼的那家伙的血
blood of the Fang who turned you.
他可不好对付
That guy was huge.
这药方上没一样东西是容易应付的
There's nothing in the recipe about easy.
你打算直接闯进他们的老巢吗
You're gonna walk right into the nest?
现在我跟他们一样了 不是吗
Well, I'm one of them, aren't I?
我只要大步往里走
So all I got to do is get in there,
趁他孤立无援时
get the guy alone, and...
给他多来点死人血
shoot him with so much dead man's blood
他就能体会什么叫兄弟之情了
he'll think he's rushing a fraternity.
我跟你一起去
I should come with you.
不行 兄弟你气味太明显了
No. Dude, you reek.
你就跟个人肉大汉堡似的
You're like a walking hamburger.
我必须一个人去
I got to do this solo.
可我们还不知道他老巢在哪里
Yeah, except we haven't been able to find him yet.
不是问题 我能闻到他们的味道
No problem. I can smell them.
就在镇上往东两英里
They're two miles east of town.
你们带上其他材料在那里跟我汇合
You guys get the other crap and meet me there.
迪恩
Dean!
这是死人血
It's dead man's blood.
足够你对付两三个小喽罗了
Now, there's enough there to drop a linebacker and then some.
好运 孩子
Good luck, son.
你咋回事 萨姆
What the hell's wrong with you, Sam?
啥意思
What do you mean?
-你明明知道解药的事 -什么
- You knew about the cure. - What?
我咋可能知道
No, I didn't.
我们几个月前谈论过
Thought we talked about it, months ago.
不是跟我吧 可能是克里斯蒂娜
Not me. It must have been Christian or something.
是吗
Huh.
怪事了 如果你事先就知道
That's strange, 'cause if you had known,
那就像是你故意让他变成吸血鬼的
it'd be almost like you let him get turned.
你想找人打入内部
Get a man on the inside,
好帮我们找到吸血鬼始祖
help us find that alpha vamp we've been looking for?
你真这么想
You serious?
你觉得我会让我亲哥哥这样冒险
You think I'd do something like that, risk my own brother?
你才咋回事呢
What's wrong with you?
听着 我只是很庆幸我们能治好他
Look, I'm just relieved we can fix him.
什么事
What's up?
那个 我
Hey. Uh, I'm --
伯里斯在酒吧外转变的那家伙是吧
The guy Boris turned outside the bar, right?
他交代要好好关照你
He said to look out for you.
就是我
Yeah.
很高兴你成功了 伙计
Well, glad you made it, man.
跟我来
Follow me.
你肯定饿坏了吧
So, you must be starving.
就这包了
Here you go.
现在不用
I'm okay.
我来的路上干掉了很多人
I killed so many people on the way over here, so...
说起杀人
Yeah, uh, about that.
组织上的规定 我们不能再无故杀人了
Company line is we don't just kill people anymore.
但你一定得告诉我那感觉如何
But you got to tell me what that's like.
一定
Yeah.
一有机会 我就表演给你看
Yeah, first chance I get, I'll -- I'll show you myself.
一言为定
Sweet.
别怕他们
Don't worry about them.
他们只是在嫉妒
They're jealous.
招募者能和小妞们嘿♥咻♥
The recruiters get to bang all the chicks.
这次就是你了
That's you now, bro.
-招募者 -是啊
- Recruiters? - Yeah.
老大会跟你解释的
Big man will explain.
稍等一下
Be with you in a minute.
你的肌肤有如夜晚的天鹅绒
"Your skin is the black velvet of the night."
很好 那小妞肯定吃这套
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表