Of course, we are.
毕竟 你曾有那么一阵子
After all, you were my child...
是我的孩子
for a time.
迪恩 告诉我
Dean, tell me...
当吸血鬼的感觉爽吗
Did you enjoy it?
我才是提问题的人 你个吸血魔头
I'm asking the questions here, Fright Night.
[出自电影:《惊魂之夜》]
当人类初学用火时
When your kind first huddled around the fire,
我便已在黑暗中生存
I was the thing in the dark!
你觉得现在你能伤到我吗
Now you think you can hurt me?
我有的是时间 而你们没有
I have all night, boys. You do not.
总之 不管你们想知道什么 我都悉数奉告
Anyway, I'm happy to tell you whatever you want to know.
-为什么 -为什么
- Why? - Why?
因为很快 我便会让你们血流成河
Because soon, I'll be ankle-deep in your blood,
吸尽你们的骨髓
sucking the marrow from your bones.
这么说真的是你了
So you're really it.
吸血鬼的祖先
The first of your species.
始祖
The very first.
但如果你是始祖
But if you're the first...
那又是谁创造了你
Who made you?
万物由来 皆有其源
We all have our mothers.
我也不例外
Even me.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
还有近来的吸血鬼数量激增是怎么回事
And what's with the big surge of vamps lately?
我是说 就好像--
I mean, it's like --
我们将要开战了
We're going to war.
为什么 怎么回事
Why? What's going on?
为什么萨穆埃尔把你带来这里
Why did Samuel bring you here?
你散发着阴冷的气息
You smell cold.
你没有灵魂
You have no soul.
真奇怪啊
What an oddity.
你感觉得到内心的空虚吗
Do you feel how empty you are?
没有灵魂是什么感觉
What is it like to have no soul?
-回答我 -你先说
- Answer my question. - You first.
别忘了你才是被关着的那个
You're the one in the cage.
灵魂这个东西啊
The thing about souls --
当然 假如你有的话
If you've got one, of course --
终有归宿
Is they're predictable.
你死后 上天堂或下地狱
You die, you go up or down.
但我们的种族会去哪里
Where do my kind go?
别跟这儿老和尚念经了 怪物
All right, enough with the sermon, freak.
我在回答你的问题
I'm trying to answer the question.
接着上面 若我们"怪物"死了
Now, when we "Freaks" die...
我们魂归何处呢
Where do we go?
不是天堂 亦非地狱
Not heaven, not hell.
那是哪儿呢
So?
欢乐谷吗
Legoland?
《神曲》都忘得差不多了吗 孩子们
Little rusty on our Dante, boys?
是炼狱
Purgatory.
炼狱 炼狱真的存在吗
Purgatory? Purgatory's real?
唉 你个猪脑子
Oh, stupid cattle.
当然存在
of course!
那里充满了像我一样
And it is filled with the soul of every hungry thing like me
曾行走于世的饥饿的灵魂
that ever walked this earth.
可这地方在哪儿 这才是真的谜
Now, where is it? That is the mystery.
这也是你们"善良的"外公
And that is what your kindhearted granddaddy
想要从我这里逼出来的
is trying to beat out of me.
萨穆埃尔把你带来
Samuel brought you here...
是想找出炼狱的所在吗
to find out where purgatory is?
我一直跟他说 这种事我怎么会知道
I keep telling him -- how would I know such a thing?
但他就是不肯放开我
But he refuses to untie me.
你很清楚那地方在哪儿
You know exactly where it is.
萨穆埃尔怎么会关心这个
Why does Samuel care about any of this?
他才不关心
He doesn't care.
他只是奉命行事
He does as he is told.
如果外公是傀儡
Well, if the old man's kermit...
那又是谁在操控他呢
Whose hand's up his ass?
哥儿几个 晚上好
Evening, guys.
知道吗 我以前白♥痴♥见多了
Wow, you know, I have seen some stupid in my time,
可真没见过你这么白♥痴♥的
But you take the crown.
找个破笼子就想把那大魔头关起来
Putting jaws in a fishbowl?
你觉得能有好结果吗
How do you think that's gonna end?
我不知道你在玩儿什么火
I don't know what kind of game you're running --
你以为我这是在玩儿吗
What, do you think I'm doing this for kicks?
我以为你是让这帮蠢货
I think you got the rest of
都觉得你是约翰·韦恩[西部片之王]
these feebs convinced that you're John Wayne.
所以无论你在做什么 在隐瞒什么
So whatever you're doing, whatever you're hiding...
都会把你和你身边的人拖进地狱
It's gonna put you and everyone around you in the ground.
嗨
Hi.
格温
Gwen.
我还以为咱俩有点特别的感觉呢
And I thought we had something special.
你怕我吗
Are you scared of me?
换做我 我会怕的
I would be.
来吧
Go ahead.
拿好武器
Grab your stuff.
我们还剩多少死人血
How much dead man's blood we got left?
始祖还有多久会完全恢复
How long till the alpha's 100%?
一小时 或许还不到
Hour. Maybe less.
我们得给他注入死人血 然后关回笼子里去
We need to get him dosed up and back in the cage.
不行
No.
什么叫"不行"
What do you mean, "No"?
我的意思是 我不知道你有啥大计划
I mean, I don't know what your big plan was,
但别想玩儿猫鼠游戏
But playing catch is not on the table.
-迪恩 -不把那东西脑袋砍掉
-Dean -- We take the thing's head off,
我们都会死在他手上
Or it kills us all!
你清楚得很
You know that.
好吧
Okay.
分头行动 逐间搜索
We split up. Clear every room.
只要有机会 就扎他一针
You get a shot, you take it.
虽然杀不了他
It's not gonna kill him, but
但会让他的速度减慢许多
dude will move a lot slower without any kneecaps.
如果我们能逃过这一劫 你 我和萨姆
And if we make it through this, you, me, and Sam
就要好好开次家庭会议了
are having one hell of a family meeting.
你觉得他跑出去了
You think he ran out?
不
No!
没有灵魂的孩子
The boy with no soul.
我给你准备了大餐
I've got big plans for you.
那讨厌的小灵魂真够碍事的
It's amazing how that pesky, little soul gets in the way.
但你就不用担心这个问题
But not for you.
你终究会成为一个完美的
You will be the perfect...
禽兽
Animal.
克里斯蒂安
Christian?
太精彩了
Well, that was dramatic.
克劳力
Crowley?
好久不见
Hello, boys.
这样的见面方式真够特别的
What an unexpected treat.
放了克里斯蒂安
Bring Christian back now.
-你说啥 -我侄子
- I'm sorry? - My nephew!
你刚植入恶魔灵魂的那个
The one you just crammed a demon into!
非也 他很久前就被附身了
Oh. No. I had him possessed ages ago.
真的 萨穆埃尔
Samuel, really.
我可关心我的作品了
I keep an eye on my investments.
等等 你俩认识
Wait. You two know each other?
没到基情的地步
Not in the Biblical sense.
更像是种生意伙伴关系
More of a business relationship, I'd say.
你是克劳力的走狗
You're Crowley's bitch.
不是你想的那样
It's not what you think.
就是你想的那样
It's precisely what you think.
他给我抓的那个吸血鬼始祖
That Alpha he's caught me
为他赢得了不少好处
is getting him a gold star.
你啥时候开始在意吸血鬼了
Since when do you give a crap about vampires?
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表