Yeah, Sam, I can do it.
宝贝 还烧么
You still feeling hot, baby?
喝点果汁 能好受一点
Here, have some juice. Make you feel better.
好的
Okay?
看
Hey, see?
旺财真贴心 知道你不舒服
Lucky knows you're not feeling well,
他想让你开心一点
and he wants you to feel better.
他很爱你 对吧
He loves you, doesn't he?
乖 真乖
There's a good boy.
乖狗狗
There's a good boy.
-他很喜欢吱吱的声音 -恩
- He loves a squeak. - Yeah.
腿断了
The leg broke off.
旺财 看你干的好事
Lucky, look what you did!
打扰你看新闻了吗
What, am I interrupting the morning show?
来吧 咱们出去转转
Come on. Let's go for a walk.
这是血迹吗
Hey, is that blood?
你又把小鸟咬死了是吧
Have you killed a bird again?
坏狗狗
Bad dog!
好的 没问题
Okay, okay.
-那回见了 -拜拜
- See you later. - Bye. Bye-bye.
女士
Ma'am?
探员们
Agents.
有何贵干
What are you doing here?
没人通知你吗
Nobody called you?
通知我什么
Called me about what?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我真不敢相信
I just can't believe it.
我很遗憾
I'm really very sorry.
女士 我知道 现在可能不太合适
Ma'am, I know this isn't the best time,
但我们希望您能跟我们走一趟
but we'd like you to come with us.
为什么 你们觉得这是我♥干♥的吗
Why? You think I have something to do with this?
是我害了卡尔
With Cal?
当然不是
Of course not.
我们想问您一些问题 一些细节而已
We just got a few questions -- I's and t's, mostly.
我
I, uh...
我们能改天再谈吗
Could we do it later?
我恐怕不行
I'm afraid not.
我的小孩感冒了 折腾了一晚上
My s-- my kid has the flu, um, and he was up all night, so --
你跟我们走之后
Well, is there a neighbor or a friend
能找邻居或者朋友帮忙看孩子么
who can watch him while you're gone?
抱歉 您说您儿子昨天一夜没睡对吗
I'm sorry. You said your boy was up all night?
是的
Uh, yeah.
你一直和他在一起吗
Were you with him all night?
我中间可能睡了半个小时吧
Well, I had, um, half an hour of sleep, maybe.
-我能和您儿子谈谈吗 -谈什么
- Can I talk to your son? - Why?
霍尔特探员 还有什么好谈的呢
Yeah, what difference does that make, Agent Holt?
相信我 这很重要
Trust me. It's important.
可以吗
Please?
不是她
Well, it wasn't her.
这可说不定
You don't know that.
她有不在场证据
She's got an alibi.
她在撒谎
She's lying.
你听到那孩子作证了 老弟 她没撒谎
You heard the kid, dude. She's not lying.
就算是 她还是有时间变身的 迪恩
Fine. She still had time to wolf out, Dean.
上次那狼人还跟我一起在床上呢
The last werewolf was in bed, with me,
还不是变身行凶去了
And she wolfed out.
不是针对你
Don't make this personal.
我想说的是
Look, all I'm saying is
这件事 还有那些白天攻击人类的事
that between this and the daylight attacks,
怎么都解释不通
something's not adding up.
不查清原委
I'm not just gonna hand
我是不会把她交给克劳利的
her over to Crowley until we figure out what.
你明白吗
You understand?
好 好 我明白
Okay. Okay. I understand.
不如你去看看卡尔的死亡现场
How 'bout you go check out Cal's crime scene,
看我们有没有遗漏线索
see if we're missing anything.
我回去监视阿曼达
I'll come back and keep an eye on Amanda.
不如你去 我留下吧
How 'bout you go and I'll stay here?
迪恩 我还没到不知道怎样工作的份上
Dean, I still know how to do my job.
我只是看着她 仅此而已
I'm just gonna watch her. That's all.
相信我
Trust me.
没事了 乖
You ok, boy.
快去急救站
Gotta find a aid.
快点
Hurry.
喂
Hey!
等下 等等 先生
Wait, wait, wait! Wait, wait! Mister!
先生 那是我的狗
Hey, mister, wait! That's my dog!
我的狗
That's my dog.
莉莎
喂
Hey.
喂 是我
Hey, man, it's me.
我这啥也没有
Well, I got bupkes here.
我有收获
I definitely got something.
起码 肯定不是狼人
It ain't a werewolf, for one.
哦 那是什么
Yeah, what is it?
剥皮行者
Skinwalker.
剥皮行者
A skinwalker?
怎讲
As in...
就是说 他们家那狗该阉了
As in, the family dog seriously needs a neuter.
哇哦
Wow.
好多年没见过剥皮行者了
I haven't of a skinwalker in years.
对这概念有点儿生疏
I'm actually a little rusty on the profile.
我也一样
You and me both.
我刚找鲍比了解了一下
Uh, I just got the low down from Bobby.
他们可以随时随地变身
They can change anywhere, anytime.
只要被咬上一口就会被传染
Skinwalkers infect you with a single bite.
其他方面他们就像狼人的表亲
Otherwise, they're basically a werewolf cousin --
惧怕银器 嗜人心如狗粮
Silver will drop 'em, they chow hearts like snausages.
你遇上了啥情况 抓到他了吗
So what happened? Did you catch him?
还没有 不过我大概知道他会在哪里了
Not exactly. But I have some idea where he might be.
瑞县宠物医院
旺财你好
Hiya, Lucky.
坏狗狗
Bad dog.
先说要紧的
First thing's first.
看到了吗 银弹
you see this? This is silver.
别说我没警告过你
Don't say I didn't warn you.
好了 该走了
Okay, time to go.
你看 你是要吃敬酒
Now, we can either do this the easy way -- hmm?
还是吃罚酒
or the hard way.
咋了 不管有没有灵魂 这招都很搞笑
What? Soul or not, that's funny.
这么跟你说吧 旺财
Well, I got to tell you, Lucky,
你难住我们了
You got us stumped.
为什么跟那家人住一起
I mean, why shack up with the family?
某种变♥态♥爱好吗
Is it a kinky thing?
你喜欢玩弄食物是吗
Do you like to play with your food?
旺财 打个滚 说话呀
Roll over, Lucky. Speak.
下地狱吧
Go to hell.
去过了 不适应
Already been. Didn't agree with me.
不如这样 我拿这把银刀
So, look, how about I take this silver knife,
给你修修形状 教你学乖些
and start carving some dog until you behave?
你想怎样就来吧
You do what you got to do.
萨姆 慢着
Hang on, Sam.
你不需要告诉我为啥跟那家人在一起
Listen, you don't have to tell me why you're with the family.
我知道
I get it.
你又知道了
Oh, you do, do you?
你杀了所有威胁到他们的人
You killed every threat that came near them.
你关心他们
You care about them,
以你那种愚不可及的方式
in your own whack-a-doodle kind of way.
很明显的
It's obvious.
我想要知道的是
What I want to know is,
那个跟你说话的人是谁
who was that guy you were kibitzing with?
他也是剥皮行者吗
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表