什么气味
What is that?
-妈妈 -别怕
- Mommy! - It's okay.
曼迪 过来 跟我来
Mandy! Come on, come on.
你是谁 我根本不认识你
Who are you?! I don't even know you!
我们认识的 相信我 我是来帮你们的
Yes, you do. Trust me, I'm trying to help.
快 快
Come on, come on!
快进去
Get in there.
-但我不... -快进去
- But I don't -- - Get in there!
锁好 锁好
Bolt it! Bolt it!
这边 宝贝 躲在下面
Here, baby, go under here.
好了 呆在那儿 宝贝 你会没事的
Okay, stay there, honey. You'll be safe.
你在保护他们
You're protecting them?
我为你做了这么多
After what I did for you?
我给了你再活一次的机会
I gave you your life back!
而他们呢
them?
你对他们来说一文不值
You're nothing to them.
你就是条狗
You're a dog.
我 我本来只想转化他们
I-I was gonna turn them.
但现在 我要杀了他们
But now I'm gonna kill 'em.
旺财
Lucky?!
你以为我会跟你来场狗之间的较量
So you think this is gonna be a dogfight?
我有个更好的主意
I got a better idea.
银弹 旺财
Silver bullet, Lucky.
就说一句
One.
我不是要来打扰你们的
I'm not here to bother you.
我只是... 我只想说一件事
I just...Uh, I just want to say one thing.
你和艾丹...
You and Aidan...
你们是我唯一的亲人
You're the only family I ever had.
我知道...
And I know --
我知道这听起来... 我知道...
I know that sounds -- I know...
我知道我是什么
I know what I am.
只是...
It...
只是从没有人对我那么好过
It's just that no one has ever been so nice to me before,
因此...
So...
谢谢了
So, thank you.
离这屋子远点儿
Get away from this house,
你这个疯子
You psycho.
如果你
And if you ever,
再接近我和我的儿子
Ever come near me or my son again,
我发誓...
So help me...
我知道我活该...
I know I probably deserve...
狗在我眼里永远不会跟以前一样了
I'll never look at a dog the Same.
不过还真难说啊
Makes you wonder, though, huh?
什么难说
What?
到底还有多少狗群
How many packs are out there.
如果它们都在等命令呢
What if they're all just waiting for the signal, you know?
我在想
So...I was thinking.
你是对的
You were right.
什么事
About?
我不是你弟弟
I'm not your brother.
我不是萨姆
I'm not Sam.
好
Okay.
那些什么"我还是原来的我"
All that "Blah, blah, blah," About being the old me?
都是废话
Crap.
就拿莉莎和本来说
Like Lisa and Ben, right?
我一直装作在乎他们
I've been acting like I care about them.
可我不在乎 一点也不
But I don't. I couldn't care less.
这些会让我感觉好受些么
Is this supposed to make me feel better?
你想要个真实的我 这就是
You wanted the real me. This is it.
我并不在乎他们
I don't care about them.
我甚至都不真的在乎你
I don't even really care about you.
只是...
Except that...
我真的需要你的帮助
I need your help.
如果我不直截了当跟你明说的话
And you're clearly not gonna stick around for much longer
你明显就快忍♥不下去了 所以...
Unless I give it to you straight, so...
我的确做过许多坏事 比你想的还坏
I've done a lot worse than you know.
我在猎魔的过程中杀过无辜的人们
I've killed innocent people in the line of duty.
但我确信
But I'm pretty sure
这不是以前的我会做的事
It's not something the old me could've done.
或许我应该有罪恶感
And maybe I should feel guilty.
但我没有
But I don't.
萨姆 说重点
Sam, get to the punch line.
我不知道这样的我
I don't know if how I am
到底是好是坏
Is better or worse.
这感觉很不一样
It's different.
完成了任务 却感觉不到任何伤痛
You get the job done, and nothing really hurts.
这也不算太坏
That's not the worst thing.
但我在想
But I've been thinking.
我记得...
And it was...
做那样的萨姆很痛苦
It was kinda harder.
但我同样记得 做那样的萨姆...
But there are also things about it I remember that I...
总之这么说吧
Let's just say
也许我还是该重新变回原来的萨姆
I think I should probably go back to being him.
有意思
That's very interesting.
你迈出了一大步
It's a step.
那么
So?
我们做我们该做的
We do what we got to do.
我们去把我弟弟找回来
And we get my brother back.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表