Roy.
你会没事的 坚持住
You're gonna be okay. Just hang in.
我们会救你
We're gonna get you some help.
如果我们马上把他送到医院
Listen, if we can get him to the hospital quick --
-他没救了 -什么
- He can't be helped. - What?
我不了解阿♥拉♥克尼 但我了解蜘蛛
I don't know about Arachne, but I do know about spiders.
隐居褐蛛可以一口夺命 这东西更厉害
One brown recluse bite can kill you. This thing?
看看他们 毒液在慢慢吞噬他们
Look at these guys -- that poison's eating them alive.
他们只是行尸走肉而已
They're just dead men walking.
那你的意思是什么
So, what are you saying?
我说给他个干脆
I'm saying we put him out of his misery.
萨姆 别开枪
Sam...Please.
杀了这个怪物能救很多人
Killing this thing saved a lot of lives.
-这件事情你功不可没 -不
- We couldn't have done it without you. - No.
你是个英雄
You're a hero.
不能让尸体这样放着
We can't just leave the bodies here.
去拿汽油
Get the gasoline.
我知道怎么回事了
I know what happened.
罗伊
Roy?
我爱你
I love you.
你打算怎么对布伦娜说
What are you gonna say to Brenna?
放松 迪恩
Relax, Dean.
喂 布伦娜 我是萨姆
Hey, Brenna, it's -- it's Sam.
就是打个电♥话♥看你有没有事
I'm just checking in.
当然 我可以过去
Yeah, of course I can swing by.
好 回见
Okay. Yeah. Bye.
什么事
What was that about?
她想让我过去一趟
She wants me to swing by.
为什么
For?
她说没什么大事
She said it's no big deal.
但我知道她遇到大♥麻♥烦了
I can tell she's in deep trouble.
迪恩 后门
Dean, back door.
萨姆
Sam.
那棚子里灯亮着
Light's on in the shed.
我的蜘蛛第六感告诉我 有危险啊
My spidey senses are tingling.
萨姆
Sam?
布伦娜
Brenna?
你真的对罗伊
What you did to Roy...
做过那样的事吗
is it true?
回答她 萨姆
Answer the question, Sam.
我现在看起来不错吧 萨姆
You got to admit I look good, Sam.
除了你留下的这个纪念品
Well, except for your little souvenir.
你赢了 我在你手里
You win. I'm here.
放布伦娜走
Let Brenna go.
这跟她没关系
This has nothing to do with her.
你回来之后
You come back around,
开始跟我妻子往来
start hanging out with my wife,
你还觉得这与她无关吗
and you think this has nothing to do with her?
然而 你觉得我无法妨碍你了 是吧
But then...You thought I was out of the way, right?
我得说 你♥他♥妈♥错大了 萨姆
I got to say, you get a hell of a lot wrong, Sam.
就像你把我丢去喂的那个怪物
Like that thing you threw me to.
你以为她是去觅食
You thought it was here to feed.
-其实她是想繁殖 -没错
- She was here to breed. - Yeah.
她那时正计划繁殖下一代
That thing was playing the mating game,
我想我符合她的条件
and I guess I fit her profile...
我和那些可怜鬼
Me and all those other poor bastards.
被她咬后都变成了和她一样的怪物
She bit us to turn us into what she was.
你扣动扳机的那一刻
By the time you pulled that trigger,
我就不是人了
I wasn't human.
不再是人了
Not anymore.
所以子弹杀不死我
So bullets didn't hurt me much.
火也烧不死
Oh, and neither did fire.
所以你们离开后 我们逃走了
So after you left, well, we ran.
我躲了几个月 快饿死了
Me -- I hid for months, nearly starved.
你知道我怎么活下来的吗
But you know what kept me going?
每天夜里 我都梦到掐断你的脖子
Every night, I dreamed about ripping your throat out.
我不是给过你明显的提示了
I thought I was sending you a neon sign.
那个短♥信♥
The text?
抓走所有跟你上过床的女孩
Taking all those girls you screwed?
我一直在提醒你
I was kicking so much sand in your eye,
我就不懂你怎么就不明白
I couldn't figure out why you weren't getting it!
后来布伦娜说你大脑受到创伤
Then Bren tells me you've got brain damage.
真是太好了
It's just too good.
罗伊 他们在哪儿
Where are they, Roy --
那些女人在哪儿
The women?
随风消散了
Scattered...in the wind.
他们现在跟我一样
They're like me now.
你杀了一个怪物 却制♥造♥了更多
You killed one monster, you made so many more.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
现在的问题是 我是杀了你
The only question is, do I kill you...
还是转变你
...or turn you?
不 罗伊 不要
No! Roy, stop!
布伦娜
Brenna...
对不起
Look, I am so sorry.
布伦娜 我...
Brenna, I-I mean, I...
你还好吗
You okay?
你是对的
You were right.
我们不该回来这里
We shouldn't have come back here.
你确实杀死了蜘蛛侠
Well, you did kill the spider man.
你是说 我做的那些都是好事
So, you're suggesting what I did back there was a good thing?
-我是说 -什么
- I'm just saying -- - What?
萨姆 你得明白
Sam, y-y-you got to understand
去年的那些烂事
that all that crap last year --
全部的事都与你无关
All of it -- none of it was you.
我们就说清楚吧
Let's be crystal clear, okay?
是我的错
It was me.
你想吃点什么
Well, can I get you anything?
怎么 你变成我的女服务生了吗
What are you now, my waitress?
我只是想让你开心点 你个贱♥人♥
I'm just trying to make you feel better. Don't be a bitch.
好吧 我没事
Yeah, I'm fine.
嗯 只是看起来还行
Yeah, you look fine.
我想说一切都会好转的
All I'm saying is everything's gonna be okay.
迪恩 我不知道
I don't know, Dean.
如果我在这里犯过错
If I did this here,
谁知道还有多少...
then who knows how many oth--
小萨姆
Sammy?
小萨姆
Sammy?!
小萨姆 说话啊
Sammy, talk to me!
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表