You know what, Sam? I'll-I'll see you.
等等 等等 嘿 嘿 嘿
Wait, wait, wait. Hey, hey, hey.
上车
Get in the car.
我的天
My God.
我就这么挫的吗
Am I really that gawky?
好啊 小哥
Howdy.
这不可能
This is impossible.
错 再想想
Cold. Try again.
这 这是幻觉
I'm, uh, I'm hallucinating.
接近
Warmer.
不过你看 一般来说
But see, normally,
产生幻觉的时候 你至少还是醒着的
you're awake when you're tripping balls.
我在做梦啊
I'm dreaming?
刚刚有人赢了主场比赛哟
And someone just won a copy of the home game.
我们在你的脑子里呢 萨姆
We're inside your grapefruit, Sam.
孩子 你被施咒了
Son... you've been juiced.
我什么都不记得了
I-I-I don't remember anything.
你的闺蜜小卡把地狱屏障弄倒了
Well, your B.F.F. Cass brought the hell wall tumbling down,
而你呢 你个可悲的小屁孩
and you, pathetic infant that you are,
就零落成碎片了
shattered into pieces.
我们都是其中一片
Piece...piece.
我不知道你在说什么
I-I have no idea what you're talking about.
你怎么会明白呢
Why would you?
你这么废柴 哪像我
You're jello, pal, unlike me.
你是什么
What are you?
我是无缺陷的
I'm not handicapped.
没有那劳什子的灵魂
I'm not saddled with a soul.
事实上呢 这副肉身我使唤了一阵呢
In fact, I used to skipper this meatboat for a while.
一切都得心应手 我敏锐而且坚强
It was smooth sailing. I was sharp, strong.
后来他们就把灵魂给你装回去了
That is, till they crammed your soul back in.
你看看你现在
Now look at you.
还是以前那副双眼迷蒙没骨气的狗狗样
Same misty-eyed milksop you always were.
因为灵魂本就脆弱
That's because souls are weak.
纯粹是种负担
They're a liability.
现在呢 不是我恨你 不过话得说清楚
Now, nothing personal, but run the numbers.
在事情不可挽救之前 总得有人掌控局面
Someone's got to take charge around here before it's too late.
出来 出来呀 你躲到哪儿去了
Come out, come out, wherever you are.
你以为我很坏
You think I'm bad?
等你见了另一个就知道了
Wait till you meet the other one.
小萨姆 萨姆
Sammy! Sam!
我想起了我是谁
I remember who I am...
一年来我做过的每一件事
Everything I did this past year.
想起了你
And I remember you.
走开 不然我杀了她
Walk away, or the girl dies.
这回你没筹码了
There goes your leverage
我不是说过 让你回头
Didn't I tell you to turn back,
你不会喜欢你找到的答案
that you wouldn't like what you found?
对不起
I'm sorry.
非常抱歉
I'm so sorry.
你还会加倍遗憾的
Not as sorry as you're gonna be.
看看是谁来了
Look what the cat dragged in.
至少你这老帽把天使防护咒弄对了
Well, at least you mudfish finally got the angel-proofing right.
睡美人怎么样了
How's sleeping beauty?
你没偷吻人家吧
You didn't steal any kisses, I trust?
你到底搞什么去了
What the hell took you so long?
要听实话
Honestly?
我在犹豫
I was having second thoughts.
-犹豫什么 -犹豫要不要帮你们
- About? - About whether to help you.
我在想我或许...
I was thinking maybe...
我或许应该反过来把你们收拾掉
maybe I should rip out your sticky bits instead.
那么你的决定是什么呢
And what did you decide?
小卡和克劳力在这个地方
Cass and Crowley are there.
好戏就在那里开场
That's where the show gets started.
等一下 拿上东西你带我们过去
All right, well, give us a minute to pack up and then zap us there.
不不不不 我可不这么想
Oh, no, no, no, no. I don't think so.
-巴尔萨泽 -我这是在背叛朋友
- Balthazar. - I'm betraying a friend here...
一位非常强大的朋友
A very powerful friend.
我们都一样
We all are.
所以我想 我冒的风险已经够大了
So I think I've stuck my neck out far enough already.
祝好运
Good luck.
先生 您的炼狱能量奶昔
Your Purgatory power shake, monsieur...
一半恶鬼 一半处♥女♥
Half monster, half virgin.
谢谢
Thank you.
你今天看起来比平时还纠结
You seem even more constipated than usual.
需要来点儿润肠的吗
Maybe get you some colon blow?
我要与你重议合作条件
I'm renegotiating our terms.
这样啊 你有何提议
Is that so? What terms do you propose?
你什么都得不到
You get nothing.
一个灵魂也不行
Not one single soul.
我忍♥不住注意到
Can't help notice...
好像有点儿不平等
seems a bit... unfairly weighted.
卡西迪奥 你怎么敢这样
Castiel... you wouldn't dare.
是我向你提议这个交易
I brought you this deal.
你认为我会将那样强大的力量
You think I'm handing all that power...
拱手让给地狱之王
to the king of hell?
我既不愚蠢也不邪恶
I'm neither stupid nor wicked.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
你难道忘了你才是下面那个么
Have you forgotten that you're the bottom in this relationship?
你有这些选择
Here are your options.
要么滚蛋 要么死
You either flee, or you die.
我们有约定的
We made a pact.
我都不会像这样毁约
Even I don't break contracts like this.
滚蛋
Flee...
还是死
Or die.
天啊 这世道还能相信谁啊
Boy, you can't trust anyone these days.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey!
嗨 萨姆
Hi, Sam.
那么
So?
你是哪个
Which one are you?
你难道不知道吗
Don't you know?
我是记得地狱的那个
I'm the one that remembers hell.
时间到了 迪恩
Time's up, Dean.
再等一会
Just a second.
这是我们要去的地方 萨姆
All right, this is where we're gonna be, Sam.
你别再偷懒了 赶紧起来和我们汇合
So you get your lazy ass out of bed and come meet us.
小萨姆 求你了
Sammy, please.
我希望你没有来 萨姆
I wish you hadn't come, Sam.
我不得不 来都来了
I had to. I'm here, right?
在真实世界里 我在鲍比家 对吗
Out there in the real world, I'm at Bobby's, aren't I?
你怎么知道
How do you know?
我一直只能闻到老香料和威士忌的味道
This whole time, I smell nothing but old spice and whiskey.
我想如果我能回到这
I figured if I could get back here,
回到我的身体 我就能...
back to my body, I could...
我不知道
I don't know --
也许莫名就能醒过来了
I could snap out of it somehow.
不过你得先过我这一关
First, you have to go through me.
为什么
Why?
你想要醒来 就先要拼凑起
Humpty-dumpty has to put himself back together again
一个完整的自己
before he can wake up.
而我是最后一部分
And I'm the last piece.
意思是...
Which means...
我要知道你所知道的...
...I have to know what you know...
-在牢笼里所发生的事 -相信我
- ...what happened in the cage. - Trust me.
你不会想知道的
You don't want to know it.
你是对的
You're right.
但是我还是得知道
But I still have to.
萨姆 那是你无法想象的
Sam... you can't imagine.
别再继续了 回去吧
Stay here, go back,
去找那个酒保 去找杰西
find that bartender, go find Jess,
但是别这么做
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表