What?! But that's a good thing.
对 我同意
Right. I thought so.
但是现在詹森住在杰瑞德的家里
But now Jensen's living at Jared's house.
-就这样 -还有 克利夫说他们从墨西哥
- That's it? - Plus, Clif says they're smuggling
-走私非法物品 -就这样 娘炮
- illegal stuff in from Mexico. - That's it, toto.
米沙在推特上说
Misha's celebrity tweet
是黑市倒卖♥♥器官什么的
says it's a black-market organ thing.
我打赌是毒品
I'm betting drugs.
反正就我看来
Anyway, as far as I can see,
他们已经失去了所有天分
I think they've lost any shred of talent they ever had.
肯定是毒品
Drugs.
可能我们搞错了
Maybe we did it wrong.
没有
No.
那个咒语非常正确
No, that -- that spell was perfect.
应该有效的
It should have worked.
如果不能起作用呢
What if it can't?
我一宿没睡 在网上查资料
Look, I was up all night, looking online.
这里没有发生过
There's no sign
天启一类的事件
that anything like the apocalypse happened here.
从未有过
Ever.
据我所知
And as far as I can tell,
怪物 鬼魂 恶魔
monsters, ghosts, demons --
都是假的
they're all pretend.
-那就是没人猎魔咯 -没有猎魔人
- So nobody's hunting them? - No hunters.
所以我们的咒语才没有效果 迪恩
Look, maybe that's why our spell didn't work, Dean, you know?
可能这里根本没有超自然力量
M-maybe here, there's no supernatural,
没有巫术
no magic.
没有恶魔 没有地狱
No demons, no hell,
没有天堂 没有上帝
no heaven, no -- no God?
差不多
Something like.
更好的是
Even better --
没有天使
no angels.
好吧 可能我们现在无法离开...
Okay, maybe we can't get out of, uh, you know,
这个"翻版地球"了
earth number two right now,
但是我们起码
but the least we can do
能离开加拿大这个鬼地方吧
is get the hell out of the Canadian part of it.
再听到冰球 我就要吐了
I hear one more conversation about hockey, I'm gonna puke.
等等
Wait a minute.
这边 这边 这边
This way, this way, this way.
不 不 不 应该是这边
No, no, no, no, no. It's this way.
是这边
It's this way!
不 迪恩 我真的认为 我们应该
No, Dean, look, I really -- I really think that we should --
迪恩
Dean!
你认为你跑得掉吗
You think you can run?
不
No!
抱歉老兄
Sorry, dude.
法力无效
Mojo-free zone.
这里用不了法术
No magic in the house.
所以你就是个普通的混♥蛋♥而已
Which makes you nothing but a dick.
我负责监督所有特技表演
You know, I oversee all the stunts,
还指导打斗戏份
coordinate all the fights.
太刺♥激♥了
That's exciting.
那也是你指导的吗
Is that one of yours, then?
大家过来
Guys!
不好 不好
Not good! Not good!
不 不 不
No, no, no, no!
住手 你们没搞明白
Stop! You don't understand!
不 不 不
No, no, no!
你死定了 维吉尔 维吉尔
You're dead, Virgil! Virgil!
我要把你的脖子扭断
I'm gonna break your friggin' neck! Hey!
鲍比 我只是想弄明白
I'm trying to understand, Bob.
瑟拉 我们自己也搞不懂
Well, uh, Sera, we don't really understand it ourselves,
但是 看上去好像杰瑞德和詹森
but, uh, it appears that Jared and Jensen
想把一个临时演员给揍死啊
were seen beating an extra to death.
我是吉姆 瑟拉 不是揍死
This is Jim here, Sera, and it wasn't all the way to death.
那人只是受了伤 顺便说下
Only partway, so that's a plus.
那人还能跑路呢
He could definitely still run.
我们会跟进这件事的
And we'll certainly follow up on that,
但是我觉得真正的问题是
but I think the real issue here, Sera,
这俩孩子好像长♥期♥
is that the boys appear to be
都迷迷糊糊的 跟嗑药了一样
on some kind of extended psychedelic acid trip.
是的 好吧
Well, uh, o-okay.
我飞过去和他们谈谈 可能会有帮助
Maybe it'd help if I -- I'll fly up and talk to them.
我不太确定杰瑞德和詹森
You know, I'm not sure Jared and Jensen...
知道她是谁 严格来说
know who she is, strictly speaking.
她还是一个新人 无意冒犯
She's, you know, new. No offense.
好吧
Right.
我觉着吧 眼下最需要的
Yeah, I think what we might need at this stage
就是能让克里普克亲自来一趟
is for Kripke to come up himself.
这剧是他创造的
He created the show.
他们会听他的话
They'll listen to him.
你让我情何以堪啊
How's that make me look?
这剧是我负责的
I'm supposed to be running this thing.
而且埃里克正宅在某地的小屋里
Besides, Eric is off in some cabin somewhere
筹写他的新剧呢
writing his next pilot.
-他卖♥♥了Octocobra -是的
- He sold "Octocobra"? - Yes!
额滴那个神啊
Mother of god.
他们什么都买♥♥
They'll buy anything.
我搞不懂了 维吉尔跑出来了
I don't know. I mean, Virgil broke through.
可能他知道回去的办法
Maybe he's got a way to get back.
或者他在这里用不了法力
Or he has no juice here,
现在他和我们一样被困住了
and now he's stuck, like us.
不管怎样 我还没揍完呢
Yeah, either way, I want to finish kicking his ass.
晚安米沙
Good night, Misha.
晚安 小盆友
'night, little fella.
"你们是否有过这种感觉"
"Ever get that feeling...
"觉得有人潜藏在你的后座"
someone's in the backseat?"
"T_T"
Frowny face.
开车
Drive. Oh.
逮到你们了 有空吗
There you are, guys! You got a minute?
其实 我们在找
Actually, we're -- we're looking for,
你们想杀死的那个临时演员
Uh -- for that extra you tried to kill?
为钱吗
So, is it money?
如果我们再给你们加点钱
Is this the kind of act that goes away
你们就能消停了是吗
if we can scare up some coverage on a raise?
加薪
More money?
你付给这俩家伙的钱已经够多了
You already pay these two jokers enough as it is. Yeah.
因为我觉得吧 过了这么些年了
'cause I'd like to think that over these years,
我们日益亲密
we've grown closer.
你们不当我是鲍比导演
That you don't think of me as "Director bob"
也不是监制人鲍比·辛格
or "Executive producer Bob Singer,"
而是鲍比叔叔
but as "Uncle Bob."
等等 你开玩笑吧
Wait, you're kidding.
这剧里的角色 鲍比·辛格
So, the character in the show, Bobby Singer --
哪个猪头会给角色取个和自己一样的名字
What kind of douchebag names a character after himself?
这不对
Oh, that's not right.
好吧 我们重新开始
Okay, guys, let's begin again.
-好的 -好的
- Yeah. - Yeah.
我觉得维吉尔没拿到那把钥匙
You know, I don't think Virgil would have shagged out of here
是不会离开这里的
without getting his mitts on that key. Yeah.
没错 我同意
Yeah, I agree.
伙计们
Guys...
你们不能嗑完药来工作啊
You can't come to work on poppers
还从墨西哥走私肾脏入国
and smuggle kidneys in from Mexico
还随便乱改台词
and make up your own lines as you go!
你们不能随便乱改台词
You cannot make up your own lines!
上帝啊 你们的演艺事业怎么办啊
Good god, what about your careers?
去他♥娘♥的♥演艺事业 鲍比
You know what? Screw our careers, Bob.
什么
What?!
你听到我弟弟的话了
You heard my brother.
对 我说的是"弟弟"
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表