Okay, you're right. It's survival.
我问过小卡几个问题
You see, I asked Cass some questions,
我对他的回答很不满意
And I disliked his answers.
他好像疯了一样的相信自己
He seems awfully sure of himself
能够吸收那么巨大的能量
for a man who wants to swallow a million nuclear reactors.
他这么做
I mean, these things
不会有什么好下场的
can get a bit Chernobyl, you know.
所以就是这样
So, voila.
就当我是双重间谍
Consider me your double agent.
另外我擅自去找过你们的朋友
Oh, and I took the liberty of searching for your friends.
花了点时间 克劳力很狡猾
Took a while -- crowley's a clever one.
你找到他们了吗
You found them?
好消息是找到了
The upside is yes.
但坏消息是也没有
The downside is, no,
我没法把他们带出来
I can't get them for you.
为什么呢
Why not?
因为克劳力满栋楼都画着
Because Crowley's angel-proofed
天使防护阵
the whole bloody building.
我觉得他不信任小卡
I guess he doesn't trust Cass.
似乎他俩的婚后生活挺顺利啊
Seems that marriage is going swimmingly.
那好 你带我们过去 越近越好
Okay, well, get us as close as you can.
行
Sure.
但之后就靠你们自己了
But then you're on your own.
好了 只能送到这儿了
All right, boys, this is where I get off.
上帝保佑...
God be with you...
神马的
Or what have you.
小心点
All right, be careful.
迪恩 太好了
Oh, dean. Thank god.
我带你们出去
Still got to get you out of here.
没事的
okay.
走
Let's go.
想把小崽子带走 门儿都没有
The brat's not going anywhere.
我也别想带走
And neither am I.
克劳力就知道你可能会来
Crowley thought you might come.
保险起见 他让我附到
So he had me jump this hot little piece of ass
这辣妹身上
For insurance.
得保持我们的优势啊 对吧
Can't go losing our leverage, now, can we?
你再靠近一步
Ah! Another step...
免费的阑尾切除手术
...Free appendectomy.
你妈妈现在意识很清醒
You know, she's awake in here -- your mom.
我能听到她的想法
I can hear her thinking.
-本 别听她的 -什么
- Don't listen to her, ben. - What?
我不过是想告诉他 你是他真正的父亲
I was just gonna tell him that you're his real daddy.
开个玩笑
Just kidding.
没人知道你父亲是谁 小屁孩
Who knows who your real dad is, kid?
你妈是个婊♥子♥
Your mom's a slut.
你丫的给我闭嘴
You shut your mouth!
干嘛 现在想英雄救美了
Oh, what? You're her white knight now?
她后悔认识了你 迪恩
She wishes she never met you, dean.
认识你是她这辈子最大的错误
You're the worst mistake she ever made!
算第二吧
Well, second worst...
自从有了你之后
After keeping you.
本 那不是你妈 她在说谎
That's not your mom, ben. She's lying.
你个从小缺乏父爱的有什么资格说话
Says the c-minus lay with 10 miles of daddy issues.
你每天晚上都是怎么过的啊
Whatever gets you through the night, tiny tim.
别过来 小子
Ah-ah-ah. Back off, cowboy.
知道吗 她在求我杀了你
You know, she's begging me to kill you.
你妈说是你拖她后腿
She says you hold her back.
自从你生下来之后 她从来没开心过
Never had a lick of fun since you were born.
本 看着我 看我这
Ben, look at me. Look at me.
你一定会没事的
You're gonna be just fine.
本 刀子
Ben, knife!
怎么了迪恩 打我啊
What's the matter, dean? Hit me.
你是不想伤害到莉莎啊
Oh, you don't want to hurt poor Lisa?
[咒语]
Exorcizamus te, omnis immundus spiritus --
给我闭嘴
Shut your mouth!
[咒语]
Omnis satanica potestas,
[咒语]
Omnis incursio infernalis adversii,
[咒语]
Omnis congregatio et secta diabolica,
[咒语]
Ergo, draco maledicte --
[咒语]
Ecclesiam...
-停下来 -[咒语]
- Stop it. ... - Tuam...
我警告你
I'm warning you.
滚回地狱去 你这个黑眼婊♥子♥
You can go to hell, you black-eyed bitch.
你确定嘛
You sure about that?
妈妈
Mom!
继续驱逐我啊
Exorcise me now...
她现在不过是具行尸走肉
She's just a dead meatsuit.
你想说什么来着
Now, what was it you wanted to say?
[咒语]
Secura...
[咒语]
Tibi...
[咒语]
Facias libertate...
[咒语]
...Servire...
[咒语]
Te rogamus...
[咒语]
Audi nos.
-妈妈 -莉莎
- Mom! - Lisa!
莉莎 看着我
Lisa. Look at me.
用力摁住 好吗
Here, put pressure on that, okay?
我知道很疼 宝贝 我知道
I know, honey. I know.
没事的没事的
It's all right, it's all right, it's ok.
我是萨姆 有事请留言
It's Sam. Leave me a message.
萨姆 你死哪里去了
Sam, where are you, damn it?!
本 我们得把她弄出去
All right, Ben. We got to get her out of here, okay?
本
Ben.
本
Ben?
本
Ben.
听着 小伙子 你得振作起来
Listen, man, I need you to pull it together, okay?
坚强些 你母亲现在正需要你
You got to be strong. Your mom needs you right now.
到行李袋里拿把盐弹枪
Go over in that duffel bag. Grab the salt gun.
我得抱你妈妈出去
I got to carry your mom out,
要是有东西要袭击我们 你就开枪
so if anything comes at us, you shoot it.
-可是 -现在就去
- But -- - Go. Now.
好的 刀 带上刀
Okay. Get the knife. Get the knife.
好了 本 手肘夹紧
All right, Ben. Keep your elbow in,
枪抵肩膀 听我指示
gun tight to your shoulder, and watch for the kick.
本
Ben!
本
Ben.
-本 -迪恩
- Ben! - Dean.
快 振作点儿
Come on! Pull it together!
你不想救你妈妈了吗 快走
You want your mom to die?! Let's go.
跟上
Come on.
-迪恩 -萨姆
- Dean! - Sam?
我在这里
I'm in here!
快走 我们得去医院
Come on. We got to get to a hospital.
本 把枪给他
Ben. Give the gun to him.
萨姆 开辆车来
Sam, we need a ride.
走 快走
Go, go, go, go.
她没事 本 她没事的
She's fine, Ben. She's fine.
她会没事的 马上就到医院了
She's gonna be just fine. We're almost there.
别睡 坚持住
Hey. Hey. Hey. Stay with me.
萨姆 再开快点
Sam, you got to go faster, man.
你会没事的 你会好好的
You're gonna be fine. You're gonna be just fine.
本 对不起
Ben, I'm sorry.
本
Ben.
你来干嘛
What do you want?
迪恩 听我说
Dean, listen.
你想听我说什么
What do you want me to say?
她根本撑不过今晚
She'll be dead by midnight.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我不在乎
I don't care.
说什么都没用了
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表