他们不只是猎魔人 迪恩 他们是家人
They're not just hunters, Dean. They're our family.
-我们不了解他们 - 我了解
- We don't know them. - I do.
不是每个猎人都神经兮兮
Not every hunter is a head case.
我说 萨穆埃尔跟你就很像
I mean, Samuel is actually a lot like you.
我就是个神经兮兮的猎魔人
I'm a freakin' head case.
那 你出个更好的主意
Well...pitch a better idea, then.
很好 我们这就去找萨穆埃尔
Great. Samuel it is.
还有谁比你伪装得更好呢 小怪物
Well, aren't you just the best disguise a monster ever wore.
不就开个玩笑嘛 迪恩
I'm kidding, Dean.
别紧张
Relax.
你也有话要说吗
Oh, you got something to say?
没有 好 那你就站那里打量我吧
No? All right. Well, you just stand there and think at me.
我们下一步怎么做
So, what's our next move?
我到有几个主意
Well, I got a couple ideas.
迪恩 给我抱抱
Dean, let me see the little guy.
没事 我抱着就行了
That's all right. I got him.
你以为我想干什么
What do you think I'm gonna do?
你不会想听的
You really don't want me to answer that question.
我很好奇
Well, I'm curious.
你到底觉得我们是谁
Who exactly do you think we are?
猎魔人
Hunters.
真有意思
That's funny.
我还以为是自家人
Here I've been thinking we're family.
都不要吵了
Hey. Let's not get worked up.
不吵就不吵
Yeah, yeah. Let's not.
给我吧 迪恩
Here, Dean.
没事
It's fine.
给我来抱
Let me take him.
没关系
It's okay.
小可爱
Hey, there.
个头可真不小
Oh, you're a big fella, aren't you?
很久没抱过这样的小家伙了
Yeah. I haven't held one of these in a long time.
你妈那会可瘦了
Your mom was the tiniest.
小脑袋上光秃秃的
She was bald as a cue ball.
-那我们该怎么处理他 -养大
- All right, so what the hell are we gonna do with him? - Raise him.
养大
Raise him?
-你有什么其他建议吗 -但是
- What, you got another suggestion? - But...
把他丢在外面太危险了 迪恩
It's dangerous out there for him, Dean.
那在这里呢
And what about in here?
我们难道要解刨研究他么
What, are we gonna study him, poke at him?
你思想太扭曲了 迪恩
Your mind goes right to torture, Dean.
别以为大家都跟你一样
Don't assume that for everyone.
你到底想说什么
What exactly are you trying to say?
抱歉 听说你在下面
Sorry, I heard about what you majored in,
折磨人折磨的太久了
down in the pit?
你不爽个毛啊
What the hell is your problem, man?
我越看你越不顺眼了
You're starting to become a pain in my ass.
克里斯蒂安 给个面子 他是我哥
Christian, take it easy, man. He's my brother.
都唧唧歪歪完没
We all done bristling up here or what?
没人会把他怎么样 迪恩
Nobody's doing anything to him, Dean.
等他长大 我们就告诉他真♥相♥
When he's old enough, we throw it to him.
他要愿意帮助我们 那最好
He wants to volunteer to help out, that's fine.
一定会很棒的
Could be great.
棒什么
How?
想想他会成为什么样的猎魔人
Think of the kind of hunter he'll grow up to be.
你们都搞笑吧
You all are joking, right?
拜托
I mean, come on!
你们不能就这么领养个变形怪
You can't... Angelina Jolie a shapeshifter.
把孩子给我
Give me the baby.
你怎么就不肯相信我呢 迪恩
Why can't you give me an inch of trust, Dean?
也许因为你们俩突然死而复生
Maybe because you two are suddenly back from the dead,
而只有我一个人
and I seem to be the only one
对整件事十分好奇
who wants to know how the hell that happened!
不光你想知道是怎么回事
You're not the only one who wants to know.
你们这些所谓家人太神秘了
There's just a little too much mystery with this family
让我很不爽
for me to get comfy.
那就别管了 别总针对我们
Then don't. But don't put it on us.
我们只想让你融入这里
All we're trying to do is invite you in.
-克里斯蒂安 -在
- Christian. - Yeah?
你和艾琳还是怀不上孩子吗
You and Arlene, still no luck on the baby front?
没错
Not yet, no.
那你们还想要孩子吗
But you want one?
当然想
Yeah, we do.
-等等 -放心 迪恩
- Wait, hold on. - It's okay, dDan.
没事的
It's all right.
恭喜你们
Congrats.
是个男孩 算是吧
It's a boy...Sometimes.
我家终于有后了
The crap I do for this family.
你们不是来真的吧
You're kidding, right?
哪凉快哪待着去 迪恩
Go to hell, Dean.
你根本就不可能抚养一个孩子
Well, you have no business raising anything.
为什么 迪恩
Why, Dean?
就因为他是猎魔人吗
'cause he's a hunter?
检查后门
Check the back door.
你们去楼下避难室 那里很安全
Downstairs -- panic room. He'll be safe there.
走
Go.
这里有我们 快去
We got it! Go! Now!
你们抢了我们的"人"
You have something of ours.
我知道他在这
I know he's here.
能感觉出来
I can feel him.
快跑
Run!
-马克 -不要
- Mark! - No!
放松 大个子
Easy, tiger.
去拿银网
Get the silver nets.
把他绑起来
We're gonna box him up.
别哭了 鲍比·约翰
Come on, Bobby John.
给我安静点
You have got to keep quiet.
听上去他们不太妙啊
That does not sound good up there.
好吧 我上去看看
All right. I'm going up.
你俩老实待在这
Stay with the baby.
我去...
What the...
-把孩子给我 -没门儿
- Give me the baby. - No way in hell.
现在看来肯定确有其事了
Pretty sure it's not a myth now.
是啊
Yeah.
那到底是什么怪物
What the hell was that thing?
-我们认为可能是始祖 -什么始祖
- We think it may have been an Alpha. - An Alpha? Like...
每个怪物总有一个祖先
Like all monsters come from somewhere, right?
你们觉得这个是
And you think that this one was the...
变形怪始祖
King Shapeshifter.
生育其他后代的第一代变形怪
The first one who spawned all the others.
这里面学问可多着呢
There's tons of lore about it.
是始祖
The first one?
所以它有如此强大的能力
That's why it was so strong.
也是我们无法阻止它的原因
And why nothing we had stopped it.
他说过这婴儿在哪儿他都能找到
And he said that he could find the baby anywhere,
它能感觉到 它们之间有灵犀
that he could feel it, like there's a connection.
传说中也有提到
That's in the lore, too.
那为什么它要这个婴儿呢
What the hell's it want with babies, anyway?
难道要组个垒球队
Softball team?
我也不知道
I got no clue.
好吧
Great.
那 我们怎么干掉它
Well, then, how do we kill it?
我不知道我们能否做到
I don't know if we can.
真有趣
You know, it's funny.
什么有趣
What's that?
你在旅馆把那变形怪干掉之前
Just before you, uh, ganked that shifter in the motel,
它提到了父亲
he mentioned a father,
现在看来说得通了 原来它是说始祖
Which makes sense now 'cause he meant the Alpha.
是啊 我也觉得是
Huh. Yeah, I guess so.
你听到它说的话了吗
Did you hear him say that?
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表