原来她是这么死的
That's where she got to.
你们这些恶魔
You demons.
总是自以为非比寻常
You think you're something special,
但事实上 你们只是灵魂
But you're just spirits --
扭曲 堕落 邪恶的灵魂
Twisted, perverted, evil spirits,
但归根结蒂
But end of the day,
你们不过是些自负的鬼魂
You're nothing but ghosts with an ego.
我们只要点燃遗骨 你就会灰飞烟灭
We torch your bones, you go up in flames.
听到了吗 克劳力
You hear that, Crowley?
我在为你点打火机呢
That's me flicking my bic for you.
你的遗骨交换我的灵魂
Your bones for my soul.
一次
Going once.
两次
Going twice.
我去
Bollocks!
对于我的腿你就不必做什么改动了吧
You can go ahead and leave in the part about my legs.
很高兴与你做交易
Pleasure doing business with you.
现在 要是你不介意的话...
Now, if you don't mind...
这是我的遗骨
I believe those are mine.
知道我现在怎么想不
You know, now that I think about it,
我♥干♥嘛不直接
Maybe I'll just...
烧了它们呢
...Napalm your ass anyhow.
迪恩
Dean...
他是个混♥蛋♥
He's a dick...
但交易要讲信用
But a deal's a deal.
我不用你帮我说话 大高个
I don't need you to fight my battles for me, moose.
滚开
Get bent.
现在我得失陪一下了
Now, if you'll excuse me...
我还有一地狱的恶魔要管
I have a little hell to raise.
多谢你俩小子助我一臂之力
I appreciate you boys lend a hand
能这么整下克劳力那娘炮要我们怎的都行
Hey, anytime we get to punk Crowley works for us.
是啊
Yeah.
我知道你有多么"喜欢"坐飞机
Still, knowing how much you love flying the friendly skies,
如果是Cas带着他飞就另当别论了吧^ ^
九小时的飞行可不是盖的
I guess a 9-hour plane trip was no picnic.
你怎么熬过来的 把自己灌醉吗
What'd you do, drink your way through it?
我没事
I was fine.
才不 一路上他吓得吐了四袋子了
No, he white-knuckled his way through four puke bags.
至少我很清醒
Well, at least I was sober.
如果有混♥蛋♥想轻举妄动 想也别想
Some nutjob decided to try something, I was ready.
我捏着叉子呢
I had a fork.
听着
Listen, um...
我早先说过的话...
About the things I said earlier...
我当时心情很差
I was in a tough spot,
-我想我是... -你说得没错 鲍比
- and I-I guess I was -- - you were right, Bobby.
我们太想当然了
We take you for granted.
多年来 都是你为我们收拾烂摊子 鲍比
You've been cleaning up our messes for years, Bobby.
要是没有你 我都不敢想象
Without you, I don't even want
我和萨姆会是怎么个死法
to think about where me and Sam would have ended up.
好吧 这么肉麻的话还是少说点
Okay, then. Let's roll credits on this chick flick.
旅途愉快
You boys have a safe flight.
吃点儿当地美食
And, uh, try some of the local grub.
我听说很有异域风情
I hear it's...Exotic.
必须去
Oh, yeah, no, definitely, we are.
意大利餐厅
听说这儿有奥利弗花♥园♥餐厅
I hear they have an Olive Garden.
我是威利斯
Willis.
是 还是我们这的精英探员呢
Yeah, he is. One of our best agents, in fact.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表