我是萨姆 有事留言
It's Sam. Leave me a message.
萨姆 是我
Sam, it's me.
听着 我正在去找你的路上
Listen, I'm on my way to you,
如果我到之前你听到了留言 打回给我
but if you get this before then, give me a call back.
有点事要问你
There's a few things I want to ask you.
一场车祸而已
So, why is there an investigation
有什么好查的
for a car accident?
这不是意外
It wasn't an accident.
科莉是自杀的
Corey committed suicide.
你知道
You know...
我曾怀疑过
I wondered.
失礼了
I-I'm sorry.
我只是
I just...
你知道科莉为什么自杀吗
So, you had some idea Corey might have taken her own life?
她最近在学校
Well... She had been going through a bit of a hard time lately...
不太好过
at school.
然后 她的小猫咪♥咪♥还跑丢了
And then, um, her cat, Mittens, had just ran away.
但我觉得
But, really
真正的原因是她男友
it was her boyfriend.
她确定他在外边偷腥
She was sure that he was cheating on her.
但他精于善后
But he was just very good at covering his tracks.
这就让她 执著于
Which, of course, made her completely obsessed with --
找出真♥相♥
Finding out the truth.
没错
Yeah.
我能看下她的房♥间吗
You mind if I check out her room?
是我
Hey.
我看到你打过电♥话♥来
So.... I saw you called.
对 那次的事太疯狂了
Yeah, it's been crazy.
本连提都不愿提起那事
Ben won't even talk about it.
莉莎 我很抱歉
Lisa, I'm sorry,
但现在
But this is actually the...
实在不是交流的好时机
worst time in the universe to talk.
我们晚点再说好吗
C-can we do this later?
你推了我的孩子 迪恩
You shoved my kid, Dean.
还是现在就把事情说清楚吧
How about we do this now?
事情不是你想的那样
It wasn't like that.
那是怎样
Then how was it?
我无从解释
I can't really explain.
你要听实话是吗
You want to know the truth?
也许不是
Probably not.
你心里有太多秘密
You've got so much buried in there,
你努力把它们埋藏在心底
and you push it down, and you push it down.
你真觉得
Do you honestly think
你能这样安心生活下去吗
that you can go through life like that and not freak out?
靠半夜喝个几百毫升的酒
Just, what, drink half a fifth a night
你就能忘记过去了吗
and you're good?
你知道你嫁的是个什么样的人
You knew what you signed up for.
没错 但我没想到萨姆会回来
Yeah. But I didn't expect Sam to come back.
虽然我真的高兴他没事
And I'm glad he's okay. I am.
但从他踏进我们家门的时刻起 我就知道
But the minute he walked through that door, I knew.
我们完了
It was over.
你们兄弟俩经历的是我这辈子见过
You two have the most unhealthy, tangled-up, crazy thing
最离奇的事
I've ever seen.
只要他活在你的生命里
And as long as he's in your life,
你就永远得不到幸福
you're never gonna be happy.
我没想说得这么难听的
That came out so much harsher than I meant.
不是你的错
It's not your fault.
我不是想阻止你接近萨姆
I'm not saying don't be close to Sam.
我跟我妹妹也很亲密
I'm close to my sister.
但要是她死了
But if she got killed,
我是不会把她复活的
I wouldn't bring her back from the dead!
听着 莉莎
Okay, Lis...
我不会骗你
I'm not gonna lie.
我跟萨姆 我们
Okay, me and Sam, we...
我们之间太过纠结
we've got issues.
毋庸质疑
No doubt.
但你和本
But you and Ben --
本和我 不能跟你淌这滩浑水
Me and Ben can't be in this with you.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我深表遗憾啊 咪♥咪♥
Sorry, Mittens.
你去哪了 我有发现
Hey, where you been? I found something.
这事一会再说 我们得谈谈
It can wait. We got to talk.
好 怎么了
Yeah. What's up?
有些事我一直想问你
There's a few things I want to ask you,
你得实话实说
and, uh, you're gonna tell me the truth.
当然 迪恩 没问题
Uh, yeah, Dean. Of course.
这还用说吗
What are you talking about?
等等 你是说你
Whoa. Are you saying you're...
我想要知道真♥相♥
I asked for the truth.
你猜怎么着 愿望成真了
And you know what? I'm getting it.
我已经说了 我有些事要问你
So, like I said, I have a few questions for you.
当那个吸血鬼攻击我的时候
When that vamp attacked me,
你为什么只是站在一旁
why did you just stand there?
我没有
I-I didn't.
我动弹不得
I froze.
你动不了
You froze.
你回来以后就跟个终结者似的
You have been terminator since you got back.
我也不知道 可能是太震惊了
I don't know. Shock?
之后就太迟了
And then it was too late.
对此我非常懊恼
I feel terrible about it.
相信我
Believe me.
迪恩
Dean...
我现在不可能说谎
I can't lie here.
你真的以为
Do you really think
我会故意让那种事发生吗
I would let something like that happen on purpose?
你是我哥哥 你怎么会
You're my brother. H-how could you even --
行了
Okay.
我信你
Okay.
抱歉
Sorry.
我 以为 我看到些事
I...I thought -- I thought I saw something. I...
大概是我看走眼了
I guess I was wrong.
那天真是一团糟
It's just been a really, really bad day.
没事的
Hey. It's okay.
你还有我 好吗
I got your back, all right?
我一直都在
I always have.
谢谢 小萨姆
Thanks, Sammy.
这就是那小妞曾经的宠物
So this was the chick's pet?
她鬼迷心窍了
Well, she was obsessed.
我想你是说她疯了吧
I think you mean crazy.
好了 猫头骨
All right, so cat skull,
摩洛哥豆蔻种子 荚莲树皮
uh, grains-of-paradise seed, devil's shoestring.
混在一起 就是个召唤术
Mix 'em well, you got yourself a summoning spell.
召唤恶魔吗
Demon?
召唤天神
God.
科莉对她男友的精神背叛
Corey was so desperate for the truth
太渴望得到真♥相♥了
about her boyfriend's cheating heart,
她到处打听
she went digging around.
一无所获
Nothing panned out,
于是就换了种方式寻求帮助
so she went looking for a different kind of help.
-也就此打开了一扇难以关闭之门 -是啊
- Opened a door she couldn't close. - Yeah.
现在镇上只要有人要求得知真♥相♥
Now anyone in town who asks aloud for the truth
就会召唤出真♥相♥女神
invokes Veritas.
当然她不是给完就算
And she doesn't just give it to you.
她会用真♥相♥打击你 直到你自我了结
She slams you with it until you kill yourself
成为她的贡品
and she gets her tribute.
那些消失在停尸间的就是"贡品"
So, all that "Tribute" vanishing from the morgue.
你怎么看 像《超世纪谍杀案》的情节吗
What do you think, uh, Soylent-Green situation?
天神也要进食
Gods got to eat, too.
也就是说要么把她干掉 要么你被吃掉
Which means we got to take her out or you're on the menu.
好吧 除了疯狂的猫女
All right, well, what do we know,
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表