搞定 往后站点
All right, stand back.
好了 现在
Okay. Now...
你为它买♥♥保险了吧
You've got insurance for this, right?
迪恩 我们该用它干嘛
What are we supposed to do with this, Dean?
给它一针加强剂么
Give it a booster shot?
能到手的就这个
It's what we got. All right?
我们只要靠近点儿就行了
We're just gonna have to get a little closer. That's all.
山洞找得如何了
Where are we on the caves?
不是山洞 而是下水道
Nowhere. Sewers, on the other hand...
这个 你看看
Here. Check this out.
其中两起失踪案都发生在离这一英里内
So, two of the disappearances happened within a mile of here.
所以我觉得我们从这儿开始
So I think we start there
着手调查
and walk our way around.
棒极了 人人都爱下水道
Awesome. Who doesn't love sewers?
出发吧
Let's go.
怎么了
What?
没什么 我们走吧
Nothing. Uh, yeah, let's go.
哦 天啊
Ugh! God.
刚习惯了一种味道 又来个新的
Just when I get used to a smell, I hit a new flavor.
哥们儿 我们已经在这好几个小时了
Dude, we have been here for hours.
什么也没发现 我觉得传说不靠谱儿了
There is nothing. I think the lore is off.
如果
Hey, what if, uh...
如果龙喜欢豪华酒店呢
What if dragons like nice hotels?
-那是什么 -什么
- What is that? - What?
我靠
Holy crap.
好吧 也许这里真的有龙
Okay, maybe there are dragons here.
迪恩等一下
Wait. Dean...
别管那些了 看看这个
Not now. Check this out.
这大蝙蝠也太艺术范儿了吧
A little arts-and-crafty for a giant bat, right?
喂 有人吗
Hello? Is someone there?
喂
Hello?
在这里 老天啊
Over here! Oh,boys!
我们会救你们出去
Hey. We're gonna get you out.
快点 他就要回来了
Quick. He's coming back.
你准备用那个刺哪里
Where do you think you're gonna stick that?
-你从哪拿到的 -动漫展
- Where did you get that? - Comic-con.
快点 快点
Come on, come on.
问问我几点了 萨姆
Hey, Sam. Ask me what time it is.
你干嘛不直接躺上面打滚算了
Why don't you cut to the chase and just roll in it?
我难得有点财产
I rarely have wealth.
迪恩
Dean...
怎么了
Yeah?
我很
I am so...
很抱歉
So sorry.
我都不知如何开口
I can't even begin to say.
为什么道歉
For what?
你知道的
You know what.
-鲍比吗 -是小卡
- Did Bobby... - Cass.
是小卡啊 那小笨蛋
Cass. Friggin' child.
迪恩 你本该告诉我的
You should have told me, Dean.
你本来就不该知道
You weren't supposed to know.
我曾经干的好事儿
What I did?
对鲍比 对你
To Bobby? To you?
我当然应该知道
Of course I should know.
萨姆 死亡骑士并不只是
Sam, Death didn't just
把你灵魂放回来 懂吗
shove your soul back in, okay?
他在你和你遗忘的那些事中间
He put up the great wall of Sam
建立起了一道"萨姆之墙"
between you and the things that you don't remember.
你最好是相信我
And trust me when I say
你不记得的那些事能杀死你
that the things you don't know could kill you.
我没在说笑
That's not a joke.
好的
All right.
但我得弥补过失 至少我要尽力而为
But I have to set things right. Or what I can, anyway.
那不是你
It wasn't you.
知道吗 我感觉
You know, I kind of feel
就像自己喝醉了一样头脑不清
like I got slipped the worst mickey of all time...
醒过来却发现
And I woke up to find out
我把整座城市都给烧毁了
that I had burnt the whole city down.
你可以说那不是我 但是
And you can say it wasn't me, but...
我是那个口袋里放着打火机的人
I'm the one with the zippo in my pocket, you know?
所以我不觉得事情有那么简单
So I'm not sure it's that cut and dry.
当然我很感激你是想保护我
And, look, I a-appreciate you trying to protect me.
是真的
I really do.
但我想弥补
But I got to fix...
我该补过的事
what I got to fix.
所以我得知道 我到底做了什么
So I need to know what I did.
可你不知道那有多危险
But you don't know how dangerous that could be.
换作是你呢
What would you do?
对吧 你也会这么做
Right. Same thing.
萨姆
Sam...
小伙子 你们该来看看
Boys, something I think you ought to see.
就我能得出最接近的结论
Now, as near as I can figure it,
要追溯到十四世纪
this dates back around the 14th century.
这是什么语言
What language is it?
达芬奇密♥码♥
Da vinci code.
晦涩的纯正拉丁文
Real obscure latinate.
得花上我整个黄金岁月才能翻完
Gonna take me my golden years to translate it all.
另外 友情提示 那不是纸张
Oh, and, uh, F.Y.I. -- That ain't paper.
那是什么
What is it?
是人皮
It's human skin.
说正事 我已经弄明白第一部分了
Okay. I'm fairly clear on this first bit.
大意是描述了这么个地方
It basically describes this place.
就像你最可怕的噩梦的背后
It's like the backside of your worst nightmares.
充满了血腥尸骨和无尽的黑暗
It's all blood and bone and darkness.
充满了饥饿邪恶肮脏淫秽的
Filled with the bodies and souls
尸体和灵魂
of all things hungry, sharp, and nasty.
她们人呢
Where are they?
我遇到麻烦了
I ran into trouble.
你真♥他♥妈♥幸运 我这里人数足够了
You're damn lucky I got enough.
今天是你的幸运日 小妞
This is your lucky day, little girl.
快点
Come on, come on.
妖怪吗
Monsters?
简直就是妖怪之地
It's monsterland.
根据这个看来 它有好多个名字
According to this, it goes by many names --
多数我都念不来
most of which I can't pronounce --
但我想你们应该知道"炼狱"
But I'm thinking you know "Purgatory."
炼狱
Purgatory?
棒极了
Awesome.
真不错
Well, that is good to know.
所以你是说 这些龙怪
So, you're saying that these, uh, dragon freaks
蹲在下水道里
were squatting in the sewers
拜读炼狱音诗吗
and reading tone poems about purgatory?
不不不
Oh, no, no, no.
他们读的是说明书
They're reading an instruction manual.
什么
What?
要是你疯狂到想去那种极度扭曲的地方
If you're nuts enough to want access to a place that gnarly,
这本书将告诉你如何开启这扇大门
this book will show you how to open a door.
炼狱之门
Door to purgatory.
我知道有这么个恶魔
Well, I know a demon
他可是很乐意知道这些
who would have loved to have known about that.
那要怎样打开这扇门
So, how do you open the door?
去问那条龙吧
Ask Cloverfield.
我肯定他拿走这一页了
I'm pretty sure he's got that page.
放开我 求你们停下
Let me go! Please stop!
不
No!
-求你们不要 -你放松点会容易得多
- Please don't! - It'll go easier if you relax.
-情况越来越糟 -糟糕
- It gets worse. - Worse?
这说的可不是在那里度假之类的事
This ain't talking about how to take a vacation over there.
而是开门让什么东西进来
This is all about opening a door to let something in.
带什么东西到这里吗
Bring something here.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表