乱砍 开枪
and slashing and firing.
他们看起来有些惊讶
They -- they actually seemed surprised.
我想从来没人这样干过
I-I-I don't think anybody's ever done that before.
是啊
Yeah.
我和外星人亲密接触了一把 萨姆
I had a close encounter, Sam.
而且我赢了
And I won.
你应该去冲个澡
You should take a shower.
我是该去冲澡了
I should take a shower.
我要去 要去冲澡
I'm gonna -- I'm gonna take a shower.
所以 除了恶魔 天使
So, on top of all the demons and the angels
还有那些鬼魂和剥皮行者之外
and the ghosts and the skinwalkers,
原来还有...
it turns out that there's...
所以说 如果真有外星人
So, if aliens are actually real,
那接下来还会有什么
what's next, huh?
霍比特人
Hobbits?
我认真的
Seriously.
你刚刚给她使了个"怎么样"的眼色
You just gave her the silent "How you doin'."
什么
What?
我们对真实世界的认知正在被摧毁
Our reality's collapsing around us,
你居然还有心情勾搭女招待
and you're trying to pick up our waitress?!
你说得对
Yeah.
好吧 听着
Okay, look...
我有个问题
that brings up a question.
假设你有灵魂 你在调查一件案子
So, say you got a soul, and you're on a case,
然后你哥哥被外星人绑♥架♥了
and your brother gets abducted by aliens.
对 那你就要尽一切可能把他找回来
Yeah, then you do everything you can to get him back.
没错 你是尽力了
Right. You do.
但是 如果那天晚上基本没有线索呢
But what about when there are no more leads for the night?
我是说 如果你已经无能为力了
I mean, are you supposed to
那你就该
just sit there in the dark and suffer,
一个人孤坐在黑暗中忍♥受煎熬吗
even when there's nothing that can be done at that moment?
-没错 -什么
- Yes! - What?
没错
Yes.
你得孤坐在黑暗中 感受你失去了什么
You sit in the dark, and you -- you feel the loss.
确实
A-absolutely.
但是 我就不能一边做到你说的那些
But -- but couldn't I just do all that
一边和个嬉皮小妞发♥生♥关♥系♥么
and have sex with the hippie chick?
不行
No!
反正都是在黑暗中啊
It would be in the dark.
不 不行 因为你应该痛苦万分才对
No, you couldn't, because you would be suffering.
你不能一到晚上就把这事抛诸脑后了
And you can't just turn that off for the night.
谢了 伙计
Thanks, guys.
为啥不行
Why not?
因为如果你有灵魂的话
Because if you had a soul,
你的灵魂不会让你这么做
your soul wouldn't let you.
所以 你是说...
So, you're saying...
拥有灵魂等于忍♥受煎熬
Having a soul equals suffering.
没错 我就是这个意思
Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying.
就像...
Like...
你给莉莎打了无数个电♥话♥一样
the million times you almost called Lisa.
所以 你是说忍♥受煎熬是件好事
So, you're saying suffering is a good thing.
我是说 你没的选择
I'm saying it's the only game in town.
好吧
Okay.
所以 我们该怎么对付那些小绿人
So, how do we deal with the little green men?
从调查开始
Research.
我们要补习一个世纪的飞碟知识
We got about a century of UFO lore to catch up on,
可没有时间再...
and there's no time for --
那家伙怎么了
What's up with that guy?
哪个
Who?
窗户旁边那个
The guy by the window.
盯着我的那个
Giving me the stink eye.
你说那个条子
You mean the cop?
不 不是条子
No, not the cop.
那个家伙 就在
The guy! He's right --
现在不见了
Well, now he's gone.
谁不见了
Who's gone?
-咱赶紧走了行不 -你犯啥毛病
- Can we please just get out of here? - What's wrong with you?
-别逼我打你 -好吧
- Before I hit you. - Okay.
图书馆要关门了 我也差不多搞定了
Library's closing up soon. I'm almost done.
找着什么没有
You find anything?
是找得太多了
Yeah, way too much.
地球上几乎所有人都相信有飞碟
Everyone on the planet believes in UFOs,
所以他们会不停地写这方面的书
and they will not stop writing books about it.
好歹书上还是有标点符号♥的
Yeah, well, at least books have punctuation.
好吧 你接着查
All right, keep digging.
等你回来我们再研究你都找到了什么
We'll see what you got when you get back.
不是吧
Oh, no.
又来
Not again.
有乳♥头♥耶
Nipples?
你个小婊♥子♥
Oh, you bitch!
看什么
See what?
看什么 看这血迹
S-s-see what? See see t -- the -- the blood!
看看这里恶心得...
See all the -- the -- the blech!
不好意思 伙计 我啥也没看出来
Sorry, man. I'm not seeing it.
这么恶心你居然看不到 就在这儿
You don't see the -- the echh?! It's right there!
好吧 也就是说
Okay, let's go with
你看得到 但我看不到
you see it and I don't.
到底是啥玩意儿
What the hell was it?
是一个...
It was a...
一个迷你的...
a little...
裸女 行了吧
Naked lady, okay?
一个啥
It was a... a what?!
是一个迷你发光性感裸女 还带乳♥头♥的
It was -- it was a little, glowing, hot, naked lady with nipples.
而且
and...
她还打了我
and she hit me.
我现在不该笑 是吧
I'm not supposed to laugh, right?
好吧 当然 必须的
Right. Okay, sure.
话说...刚才那场暗夜惊魂的时候
Um...So, shot in the dark here,
你看到这位迷你裸女有翅膀吗
but did this...little lady have wings?
为啥这么问
What the hell made you say that?
她有 对不对
She did, didn't she?
是啊 但是你 你怎么
Yeah, but how -- how did you --
我查到的其中一个诡异的理论
One of the fringier theories I came across.
就和那个拿水晶的老疯婆唠叨的东西一样
I-it's actually what crazy crystal lady was yammering about.
如果这些绑♥架♥根本和飞碟无关呢
What if these abductions have nothing to do with UFOs?
-什么 -好吧 假设几个世纪以来
- What? - Okay, say these encounters
一直出现的这种状况
have been going on for centuries --
不是什么外星人造成的
not with extraterrestrials
而是由于某种地球以外的生物
but with ultra-terrestrials.
我是说 现在人们都管这叫
I mean, people nowadays say
什么外星人之类的
space aliens or whatever,
但是以前人们都管这叫...
but they used to call them...
-蓝精灵 -是小精灵
- Smurfs? - Fairies.
小精灵 拜托
Fairies? Come on.
迪恩 外星人和小精灵是有直接联♥系♥的
Dean, there's a straight line between ETs and fairies.
他们都会发光 都要绑♥架♥人类
Glowing lights, abductions.
这是不同包装下 同样的飞碟事件
I-it's all the same UFO stuff just under a different skin.
你真觉得飞碟的谜底就是
You seriously think the secret with the UFOs is --
明明是你把小仙女叮叮铃当披萨给烤了
Hey, you're the one who pizza-rolled tinker bell.
小仙女叮叮铃是欧美传说故事中常常出现的喜怒无常的小精灵
我只是帮你解释而已
I'm just doing the math.
但这也挺好的 起码是一条线索
But this is good. This is a lead.
什么线索
A lead where?!
小精灵
Fairies!
小仙女和小宝藏守护者 小幻形怪和小棕仙
Sprites and spriggans, boggarts and brownies.
以下为各国传说中小妖怪的名字
这些小东西有很多名字
The little people have many names.
那是...
Well, that's, uh...
就是那个
That's her.
就是 就是这个迷你...
That's -- that's -- that's the little...
总之 我明白了这位小仙女叮叮铃就是小精灵
Anyway, I, uh, I-I get that tinker bells are fairies.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表