你在吗 苔莎
You there?! Tessa?!
我认输
I lost!
萨姆的事黄了
Sam's screwed!
高兴了吧
You happy?!
至少你能把我瞬移回家吧
Least you can do is zap my ass back home!
听见没
Hello?!
我赌输了
I lost the bet.
对你弟弟深表遗憾
Sorry about your brother.
我们走吧
Let's just go.
去哪儿 迪恩 交易结束了
Go where, Dean? We're done.
我们
What are we --
结束未完的工作
Unfinished business.
一切都结束了
It's over.
你摘下了戒指
You took the ring off.
不管怎样 我以为你想让这女孩逃过一劫
Anyway, I thought you wanted the girl to skate by.
不 没人逃得过去
No one really skates by.
不是吗
Do they?
该告别了 哥们
You should say your goodbyes, man.
喂 宝贝
Hey, honey.
我一定是打瞌睡了
I must have dozed off.
希拉里
Hilary?
快来人啊
Somebody!
一 二 三
One, two, three,
没反应 没有脉搏
Nothing, not getting a pulse.
一 二 三
One, two, three,
我死了吗
I'm dead?
很遗憾
I'm sorry.
-那我爸爸怎么办 -他会没事的
- But what about my dad? - He'll be fine.
真的吗
Really?
我也不清楚
I have no idea.
我不能丢下他
I-I can't just leave him.
-太不公平了 -我知道
- It's not fair! - I know.
那为什么还要这样
Well, then why?
因为
Because...
万物皆有其秩序
There's sort of a -- a natural order to things.
秩序什么的都是狗屁
Natural order is stupid.
我也这么觉得
Well, I agree with you there.
听我说
Listen to me.
你不想这么做的
You don't want to do this.
萨姆
Sam.
我像你亲爹一样待你 孩子
I've been like a father to you, boy.
你心里必须明白这点
Somewhere inside, you've got to know that.
好了 就这样吧
Well, that's just it.
抱歉
Sorry.
萨姆 我回来了
Hi, sam. I'm back.
我不能一直这样 鲍比
I can't keep doing this, Bobby.
是要我怎样
I mean, what am I,
每次他要杀人的时候都把他捆起来吗
gonna tie him up every time he tries to kill someone?
那也困不住他 他...
And that's not gonna hold him. I mean, he's --
什么都做得出
Capable of anything.
我该怎么办
What am I supposed to do here?
我不知道
I don't know.
迪恩
Dean.
来 一起
Join me.
给你带了个...
Brought you one --
从洛杉矶那家有名的
From a little stand in Los Angeles
培根热狗店买♥♥的
known for their bacon dogs.
坐
Sit.
哥们儿 怎么吃上这么廉价的东西了
Boy, what's with you and cheap food?
彼此彼此啊
I could ask you the same thing.
想在戴回戒指前先好好犒劳自己一下
Thought I'd have a treat before I put the ring back on.
比你想象的难 对吧
Heavier than it looks, isn't it?
有时候 你真的只想摆脱这东西
Sometimes, you just want the thing off.
但也只能想想了
But you know that.
不饿吗
Not hungry?
听着
Look...
我想你知道我失败了
I think you know that I flunked.
就这样吧
So there.
顺便提一下 我
Oh, and by the way, I, uh...
干♥你♥的活儿 我糟透了
I sucked at being you.
把自然秩序什么的搞得一塌糊涂
Really screwed up the whole natural order thing.
不过我相信你也已经知道了
But I'm sure you knew about that, too.
那么 如果时间倒流
So, if you could go back,
你会就直接杀了那个小女孩吗
would you simply kill the little girl?
不再婆妈又傲娇
No fuss, no stomping your feet?
如果知道是这么回事 我会的
Knowing what I know now, yeah.
这话还真让我吃惊
I'm surprised to hear that.
有惊 也有喜
Surprised and glad.
随便吧 别太激动
Yeah, well, don't get excited.
我会救下那个护士
I would have saved the nurse, okay?
就这样
That's it.
我想不光是这样吧
I think it's a little more than that.
今天 你见识到了生死之事如何运作
Today, you got a hard look behind the curtain.
扰乱自然秩序可不好玩
Wrecking the natural order's not quite such fun
尤其在你还要亲自承担后果的时候 对吗
when you have to mop up the mess, is it?
这对你来说很难 迪恩
This is hard for you, Dean.
你随便舍弃自己的性命 因为你觉得
You throw away your life because you've come to assume
反正还能捡回来
that it'll bounce right back into your lap.
但人的灵魂可不是橡皮球
But the human soul is not a rubber ball.
它并不持久 还很脆弱
It's vulnerable, impermanent,
但却比你想象的强大
but stronger than you know.
也远比你想象中的珍贵
And more valuable than you can imagine.
那么
So...
我想你今天学到了些东西
I think you've learned something today.
想知道我怎么想吗
Want to know what I think?
我想你早料到我一天都坚持不下来
I think you knew that I wouldn't last a day.
我不知道你在说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
我输了 我认了
I lost. Fine.
但至少我还有胆量承认
But at least I have the balls to admit
这从一开始就有猫腻儿
that it was rigged from the jump.
多数人跟我说话的时候都会恭敬些
Most people speak to me with more respect.
我不是那意思
I didn't mean --
就说到这吧
We're done here.
非常愉快
It's been lovely.
但现在我要回到地狱去
But now I'm going to go to hell
去拿回你弟弟的灵魂
to get your brother's soul.
你为什么要这么帮我
Why would you do that for me?
这不是为你
I wouldn't do it for you.
你和你弟弟不断地复活
You and your brother keep coming back.
你们的存在是宇宙平衡的奇耻大辱
You're an affront to the balance of the universe,
你们造成了整个世界的混乱
and you cause disruption on a global scale.
我很抱歉
I apologize for that.
但你还有用处
But you have use.
现在 你在调查某事
Right now, you're digging at something.
英勇无畏的大侦探
The intrepid detective.
我要你继续调查 迪恩
I want you to keep digging, Dean.
那你不跟我说说明白吗
So you're just gonna be cryptic, or...
这事关灵魂
It's about the souls.
该明白的时候你会明白的
You'll understand when you need to.
等等
Wait --
关于萨姆
With Sam...
屏障那东西真的有用吗
is this wall thing really gonna work?
75%的几率吧
Call it 75%.
鲍比
Bobby!
开门
Open the door.
-怎么了 -快
- What happened? - Now!
离我远点
Get away from me!
不要
Don't.
不要
Don't!
听着 萨姆
Now, sam,
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表