你做到了 你会没事的
You did it. You're gonna be okay.
亲爱的 你猜怎么样 我要下班了
Hey, hon, guess what? I'm leaving.
不是 手术取消了
No, surgery was canceled.
走吧 这里还有别的活
Come on. We have more work here.
好 一会儿见
Okay. See you soon.
对A
Pair of aces.
再来一杯吗
Want another one?
当然
Yeah, sure.
姜还是老的辣 你还太嫩了小子
May have been born at night, boy, but it wasn't last night.
糟糕
Not good.
萨姆 咱可想清楚了再动手
Let's not do anything hasty here, Sam.
不用说"强尼来了哦"
Don't say, "Here's Johnny."
经典恐怖电影《闪灵》中的台词
我必须这样做 鲍比 抱歉
I got to do this, Bobby. I'm sorry.
你不该把自己逼入绝境
You shouldn't have cornered yourself.
我没有
I didn't!
加固的钢芯钛踢板
Reinforced steel core, titanium kick plate.
惬意享受吧
Get comfy.
你不想给我解释下吗
You want to explain what this is about?
我只是
I just, uh...
迫于无奈 鲍比
I have to do this, Bobby.
你坑爹呢
Says who?
要是迪恩把灵魂塞回我的身体
If Dean shoves that soul back in me,
想像下那会多可怕
think how bad that could really be.
我必须阻止他 鲍比
I can't let it happen, Bobby.
说真的 我不想杀你
I mean, it's not like I want to kill you.
你一直都对我很好
You've been nothing but good to me.
所以呢
So...what,
你跟恶魔做了交易还是咋的
demon deal or something?
是个咒语
Spell.
你这是在发昏 萨姆
You're making a mistake, Sam.
我只想好好的活下去
I'm trying to survive.
迪恩已经找了个妥善的方法
Dean's got a way to make it safe.
是啊 什么在我脑中制♥造♥屏障之类的
Oh, yeah, what, some wall inside my head
可能屹立不倒 扯淡吧
that maybe stays up? Come on.
那或许行得通
If it works --
要是行不通呢
Yeah, what if it doesn't?
迪恩一点不在乎我
Dean doesn't care about me.
他只关心他的那个
He -- he just cares about his little brother, Sammy,
还在地狱里受罪小萨姆
burning in hell.
他为了把那个人弄回来简直在所不惜
He'll kill me to get that other guy back.
听着
Look, I...
我知道这很可怕
I know how scary it is.
但你知道什么更可怕吗
But you know what's scarier?
是现在的你
You right now.
你头脑不清醒 萨姆
You're not in your right head, Sam.
你让我们没的选
You're not giving us much choice here.
萨姆
Sam?
操蛋
Balls!
别想在太岁爷头上动土
Ain't nobody killing me in my house but me.
我虽不情愿 但必要时一样会炸了你的腿
I don't want to blow your legs out, boy, but I will.
是怎样 你现在跟我搞冷战啊
Oh, what, you gonna give me the silent treatment now?
来真的
Really?
真该死 我就知道
Damn it! I knew it!
怎么了
What?
编号♥500 请到急诊室
Code 500, E.R.
怎么回事
What's going on?
脊柱挫伤 内出血
Fractured spine, internal bleeding.
在救护车上心脏病发作
Had a heart attack in the ambulance.
-欧文斯医生呢 -他刚离开
- We need Dr. Owens. - He just left.
打给他 让他赶紧回来
Call Owens. Tell him to turn around.
-血压多少 -血压60/30
- BP? - BP's 60 over 30.
注射一毫克青霉素V钾
Push one milligram of vepen.
约琳
-等等 那是 -你没带走那女孩
- Wait, that's... - You let the girl live.
护士提早回家
The nurse goes home early,
发生了本不应该发生的车祸
gets in a crash she wouldn't have.
现在她需要心脏外科医生
And she needs the heart surgeon,
他在哪里
and where is he?
你早料到会这样
You knew this would happen?
没有
No.
我只知道你引发了一连串事件
Just knew that you knocked over a domino.
加油啊 约琳
Come on, Jolene.
她心跳骤停了
She's in cardiac arrest.
-带她走 -什么
- Take her. - What?
准备
Clear!
但她不在名单上
She's not on the list!
有因必有果
Everything you do has consequences.
你还想引起其它的连锁反应吗
Do you want to set off another chain reaction?
那也跟她毫无关系
She's got nothing to do with this!
真是糟糕 迪恩
Well, too bad, Dean.
你戴上了戒指 就认命的干活吧
You put on the ring. Now do your damn job.
-好了 -准备
- Go. - Clear!
好吧
Fine.
她快不行了
She is not gonna make it.
心脏停跳 她快不行了
She's crashing again. We're losing her.
300伏 充电
300, charging.
-准备 -好了
- Clear! - Here we go.
-没有反应 -那是
- No response. - Is that...
-我是... -是的
- Am I... - Yes.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
但我还
But I'm...
还很年轻
So young.
没错
Yeah.
你本应长命百岁
Actually, you were supposed to live for many decades.
生孩子 抱孙子
Have kids, grandkids.
那为什么
Then why?
因为他搞砸了
Because he screwed up.
都是因为你吗
You did this to me?
走吧 约琳 时候到了
Come on, Jolene. It's time.
等等
Wait.
对不起
I'm sorry.
她在哪儿 我妻子在哪儿
Where is she? Where's my wife?
在哪里
Where is she?
天啊 等等
God, wait.
不
No!
不
No!
一次真正的假期吗
A real vacation?
没错
Yeah.
我能带你去这家咖啡厅
I can take you to this one cafe,
带你看我在哪里遇见了你母亲
show you where I met your mom.
你看到发生在护士身上的事了
You saw what happened to the nurse.
去带走那孩子吧 迪恩
Go and kill that girl, Dean.
我想说的你都明白
I tried to tell you what you already know.
她现在还活着
She's disrupting the natural order
就是扰乱了自然秩序
by being alive.
你最清楚那意味着什么
You of all people know what that means.
她的余生将在混乱与悲伤中度过
Chaos and sadness will follow her for the rest of her life.
你的方法我们试过了
We tried it your way.
给我一点时间
Give me a minute.
什么
What?
赶紧的 兄弟 靠边停车
Come on, man, pull the car over.
不然就搭上小命了
You're gonna get yourself killed.
干什么呢 叫你靠边停车
What are you doing? Pull the damn car over!
停车
Stop the car.
快给我停车
Come on, stop the car.
脑子糨糊了吧 停车
What are you doing?! Stop the car!
管他♥娘♥的♥
Son of a bitch.
-鬼啊 -踩刹车
- Aah! - Hit the brakes!
该死
Damn it.
苔莎
Tessa!
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表