他们都没有正经解剖过啥东西
They don't even dissect anything good in there.
比青蛙大点的东西 他们用就Ipad
Anything bigger than Kermit, they use an Ipad.
所以我们一无所获
So we got nothing?
是啊 屁都不知道
Yeah, a big steaming pile of it.
有人吗
Hello?
是谁
Who's there?!
强尼
Jonny?!
是你吗
Is that you?!
好吧
Okay.
哈哈 很有意思
Ha ha, very funny.
怎么回事
What the hell?
迪恩
Dean?
怎么
Yeah?
这东西在响
This thing's humming.
等下
Wait.
那个你在实验室调戏的解剖假人
That anatomy dummy you were molesting at the lab.
什么
Excuse me?
也许就是因为这个
What if that's what this is about?
你到底在指控我什么
What exactly are you accusing me of?
我不是那意思
I don't mean that.
那里有个解剖假人
I mean, there was an anatomy dummy there,
而这里
and here...
你开玩笑呢
You're joking.
你没开玩笑
You're not joking.
那么 我们面对的
Okay, uh, so, what, We've got...
我们面对的是一大帮杀人玩偶
we've got a bunch of killer dolls
就像 查奇
like...Chucky?
《鬼娃回魂》主角
不是吧 这简直
I mean, come on, that's -- that's just...
太他妈毛骨悚然了
...friggin' creepy.
如果鬼魂能附身人类
I mean, if ghosts can possess humans
移♥动♥物体 为什么他们不能附身这个
and -- and move objects, why can't they possess this?
大概吧
I suppose.
给我解释一下 蝙蝠侠
But riddle me this, bat boy --
鬼魂一般不会跨省作案 对吧
Ghosts aren't exactly known for hopping county lines, right?
是的
True.
这家伙袭击了一所学校
This one hits up a college
现在又是一个工厂 要跨三个城镇
and now a factory, what, three towns over?
不合常理
Doesn't add up.
所以要查啊
So we dig.
在那边
Over there.
我不喜欢金·凯特罗尔看我的样子
I don't like the way Kim Cattrall's lookin' at me.
金·凯特拉尔:《欲望都市》女主角
这家伙和上一个死者一样背景干净
Well, this dead guy's as squeaky clean as the last dead guy.
我找不到任何污点 你呢
I can't find a speck of dirt on him. You?
什么也没有
Nothing.
找到了
Well, here's a speck.
女裁缝萝丝·布朗一年前失踪了
Uh, seamstress named Rose Brown went missing over a year ago.
警♥察♥已经放弃搜寻工作
Uh, cops just gave up on her.
最后一次出现是在工厂 推测已死亡
Last seen at the factory, presumed dead.
妹妹伊莎贝尔尚存
Survived by sister Isabel.
赌50美元 鬼魂复仇
50 bucks -- vengeful spirit.
去拜访一下妹妹
Pay sis a visit?
好的
All right.
接吧
Answer it.
莉莎
Lisa?
终于
Finally.
我打了好多次了
I've been calling.
本
Ben?
-你干嘛... -妈妈有些不对劲
- What are you - Something's wrong with mom.
你什么意思
What are you talking about?
-很糟 迪恩 -怎么个糟法
- It's bad, Dean. - Define "bad."
我不知道 她不和我说话
I-I don't know. S-she won't talk to me.
-好吧 让她接电♥话♥ -她不会接电♥话♥的
- All right, put her on the phone. - She won't come to the phone.
本 把电♥话♥拿给你妈妈
Ben, get your mom and put her on the phone.
我做不到 她把门锁了
I-I-I can't. Her door's locked.
她基本不下床
She barely gets out of bed.
我没开玩笑
I'm not kidding.
求你 来帮帮我
Please just -- just come help me.
我不知道怎么办
I-I don't know what to do.
好的 我等下给你打电♥话♥
All right, let me call you back.
-迪恩 -五分钟后
- Dean - Five minutes.
老弟 我不能就这么离开
Come on, man, I-I can't just leave.
你必须走
Dude, you got to leave.
但是这里事关生死
Yeah, but we're talking life or death here.
好吧 我能撑24小时 迪恩
Right. I can handle it for 24 hours, Dean.
我知道你不想面对这件事
I get you want to bury it.
但是我得处理我的旧事 你也一样
But I had to deal with my past year. You got to deal with yours.
是啊 你处理的可真好
Oh, yeah, and that worked so great for you.
去吧
Come on.
你和萝丝很亲近吧
So, you and Rose were close, huh?
非常
Very.
我们很小的时候父母就去世了
Our parents died when we were little,
我们互相依靠
so we had each other.
她是个什么样的人
What was she like?
善良
Um, kind...
大方
giving.
她有颗宽大的心
She had the biggest heart.
但是有人总是为难她
But people gave her a hard time.
为什么
How come?
她很羞涩 有点笨拙
She was shy, a little awkward.
这让她成为容易被欺负的对象
I guess that made her an easy target.
好像我这一生都在保护她
I feel like I've been defending her my whole life.
她一定很感激
I'm sure she appreciated it.
这是互相的
Well, it went both ways.
她也为我付出了非常多
She did more for me than anybody else ever could.
我很想她
I just miss her.
我能不能看看
Um, may I?
可以 请便
Sure. Please.
这是公♥司♥几年前的圣诞派对
Oh, it's a company Christmas party a couple years back.
你也在萨尔兹曼世家工作
Wait, you work at Salzman & Sons, too?
每个人都在工厂干活
Well, everybody works at the factory.
这个是萝丝
That's Rose.
迪恩 听着
Dean, hey, get this.
那个大学看门人
That college janitor?
直到去年 他也一直在那个工厂工作
He worked at the factory, too, until last year.
很显然 萝丝一失踪他就辞职了
Apparently, he quit right after Rose's disappearance.
现在看来 那女孩在工厂肯定出过什么事
So fair bet something happened to that girl around that factory,
所以那里就是整件事的起因
so let's call that joint ground zero.
好吧 但仍然解释不了
Right, but it still doesn't explain
鬼魂怎么会出现在另一个地区的大学里
how a ghost ended up at a college in another zip code.
这可不像跨界似的
It's not like she hopped the blue line.
我现在去那个工厂
I'm headed to the factory now.
我一查清萝丝的事就打给你
I'll call when I get the whole scoop on Rose.
你来公♥司♥多久了
So, how long have you been here with the company?
我在这里大约3年了
I've been here about three years now.
不好意思 这和我有什么关系
I'm sorry, w-what's this got to do with me?
放松点 只是例常询问
Relax. Just a routine questioning.
好的
Oh. Okay.
你认识萝丝·布朗吗
Uh, did you know Rose Brown?
呃
Uh...
也许吧
Maybe.
名字有点耳熟
Uh, the name sounds kind of familiar.
她之前在这儿当裁缝
She was a seamstress here.
一年前失踪了
She went missing about a year ago.
这个
Here.
可以看下吗
You mind taking a look?
是的 我见过她
Uh, yeah, I s-- I saw her around.
你能提供些关于她的有用信息吗
Anything you can tell me about her that might help?
听着 我也想帮你
look, I'd love to help,
但我啥也不知道
but I don't know anything.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表