根本不打算收手
They're not going to stop.
肯定有法子破除咒语
There's got to be a way to reverse the spell.
有的
There is.
但那本书
But the book is...
放在我店里保险柜里
It's in the safe in my shop.
他们根本不让我靠近
They won't let me near it.
这就像是一场噩梦
It's been a nightmare.
你能看得见精灵
So you can see the fairies?
没错
Yes.
-救命 -抓到了
- Help! - I got you!
抓到你了 你个小精灵
I got you, you little fairy!
你们精灵有什么阴谋
What do you want, you fairy?
-我要杀光你们精灵 -救命
- I'll kill you, you fairy! - Help!
说啊 精灵
Talk, fairy!
老爸
Daddy!
天啊 悲剧了
Oh, god, no.
我闹着玩的
I'm just kidding.
现在 别担心 布伦南
All right, now, don't worry, Brennan.
我们能做到的
We can do this.
你破除咒语的时候
Just, uh, my brother and I are gonna cover you
我和我哥会保护你 好吗
While you reverse the ritual, all right?
迪恩 怎么回事
Dean! Hey, dude! What happened?!
萨姆
Sam!
萨姆
Sam! Hey!
我该咋办啊
What am I supposed to do?!
收拾那些精灵
Fight the fairies!
你去收拾那些精灵
You fight those fairies!
收拾了他们
Fight the fairies!
我只是想问问
I'm just trying to understand...
你到底是为啥要进行这种仇恨犯罪
Exactly what kind of hate crime this even was.
那不是仇恨犯罪
It wasn't a hate crime.
如果那位先生是个彻彻底底的同性恋
I mean, if this gentlemen were a full-sized homosexual,
你觉得
Would that, uh,
你觉得能接受吗
Would that be okay with you?
我不仇恨任何人
I don't hate any-size person
或是 任何 同性恋
Or -- or -- or any-size gay guy.
他不是同性恋 哪有那么巧
Well, he's not gay, as it happens.
但他是蒂普顿县的地方检察官
But he is the district attorney for tipton county.
非常严厉的人哦
Runs a tight ship, tell you what.
很高兴听说他这么兢兢业业
Well, it's nice to hear he's done so well for himself,
毕竟现在
Considering his, uh
毕竟现在....经济不景气啊
...Considering the tough economic times.
真有他的
Good for him.
小子
Son...
你毁了
...You are all kinds of messed up.
他们在吗
Are they here?
在 但没关系
Yeah, but it's all right.
奶油把它们都放倒了 就像龙舌兰酒
Cream hits them like tequila.
[咒语]
Leig seachad an ceangal sin
[咒语]
Agus smal an solus sin,
[咒语]
Agus fuadaich an sidhe
[咒语]
Air ais gu'n aite breith.
你
You.
你就是那妖精
You're the leprechaun?
没错 就是我
Indeed I am.
抱歉弄脏了
Sorry about the mess,
但你朋友
But your friend here, uh...
完成他的交易了
Went back on his deal.
可你没跟他说清楚交易筹码
Well, you weren't very clear with him on the terms.
我告诉过他 会有代价的
I told him there was a price.
我们一旦来了
Once we come,
就再也不走了
We come to stay.
你们抓走了大儿子 然后呢
So you take first-borns, and then what?
你就在一旁看着
You just sit back and watch
他们用一堆飞碟之类的废话
While they cover up the abductions for you
帮你掩盖绑♥架♥的事实
With all that crazy U.F.O. Crap?
当然 都是你怂恿的
Which you help encourage, naturally.
完美的骗局
Nice con.
可惜你的骗局被揭穿了 韦恩
But your cover's blown now, Wayne.
揭穿 被谁
"Blown"? To whom?
布伦南已经死了
Brennan's dead.
你哥哥
Your brother?
他去过我们的地盘
He's marked.
已经被做了标记
Been to the ranch.
那好
Yeah, well...
还有我呢
Then there's me.
你
You?
我想让你看见我的时候
But you can only see me...
你才能看见我
If I let you.
确实
True.
但你终究得靠近我
But you'll have to get near me eventually.
而我反应很快的
And I have very good reflexes.
你和他们不一样 是不是
You're not like the rest of them, are you?
没有
Nope.
不 我能感觉到
No. I could see that right off.
你缺了一样东西
You're missing a certain piece,
在中心那里 是不是
Right in the center, ain't ya?
谁说的
Says who?
我们精灵对能量最为敏感
Oh, we fairy folk are all about energy.
人类的灵魂有一种特殊的
And the human soul gives off a certain
香味
Perfume.
你的灵魂很遥远
Your soul is far away,
但并非遥不可及
But not completely out of reach.
是么
That so?
萨姆
Sam...
我可以帮你拿回来
I can get it back for you.
但要做个交易
for a price.
听起来不错
That's adorable.
它被锁在一个恶魔的盒子里
It's locked in a box with the devil.
对你们来说是恶魔 对我们来说不是
Your devil, not mine.
天使都做不到的事
There's no freakin' way
妖精是不可能做到的
A leprechaun can do what angels cannot.
天使 算了吧
Angels. Oh, please.
我在说真正的魔法 孩子
I'm talking about real magic, sonny,
从我族这边
From my side of the fence.
找到一条密径
Got a way of gettin' in back doors.
这么说来 你是我的蓝精灵了
So you're my blue fairy?
此处典故出自《木偶奇遇记》 蓝仙子把匹诺曹变成了真正的人类
又及 英文中仙子与精灵是同一词
考虑到此人的身份 故译作蓝精灵而非蓝仙子
你可以把我变回完整的人
You can make me a real boy again?
只要你许个愿
When you wish upon a star.
好
Yeah.
我有个愿望
I got a wish.
铁
Iron.
很疼
Painful...
但不是什么大问题
But not a deal breaker.
算了吧 小伙子
Come on, lad.
你已经打过最有把握的一枪了
You've already taken your best shot.
对
You're right.
我不开枪了
I'm done shooting.
帮我个忙
So do me a favor...
数这个
And count this.
不
Oh, no.
我咋不早这么干呢
why didn't I do that earlier?
一
1...
-[咒语] -三
Cum sabhailt... ...3...
-[咒语] -可恶
Ar naoidhein... You ass!
-[咒语] -四 五
Gun am breith. ...4...5.
-[咒语] -混账
Agus cum duinte... Damn it!
[咒语]
An geata uamhasach seo.
那么
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表