Provided you and Jolly green stand down.
明白了么 很好
Got it? Splendid.
么么
Kisses.
怎么回事
What's the story?
他说只要我们老实呆着
He said Lisa and Ben keep breathing...
莉莎和本就能活命
As long as we sit on our thumbs.
你觉得小卡知道这事吗
You think Cass knows about this?
得假设他知道
We got to assume he does.
那我们要怎么办
So what are we gonna do?
我可以告诉你我们不要做的事
I'll tell you what we're not gonna do --
干坐着
Sit here.
-我去找他们 -我跟你去
- I'm going after 'em. - I'm coming with.
不 萨姆
No, Sam.
你和鲍比继续查洛夫克萊夫特这事
You and Bobby stay on the Lovecraft thing, okay?
小卡已经先我们好几步了
Cass is already way ahead of us.
你傻了 我不可能让你一人去的
You got to be nuts if you think I'm gonna let you do this alone.
鲍比可以自己查
Bobby can take care of the case.
-不行 兄弟们 -鲍比
- No, guys. - Bobby...
这事非同小可 我们不能现在放弃
This is a big ball. Okay? We can't drop it now.
好吧
Fine.
那你俩要怎么找到莉莎和本
Then how are you two gonna find Lisa and Ben?
不好意思 孩子们
I'm sorry, boys.
你们看我像男仆吗
Do I look like a manservant to you?
不像吗 那就别召唤我了 谢谢
No? No? Then quit ringing for me. Please.
这事很重要 巴尔萨泽
This is important, Balthazar.
我刚刚正在
I was drinking a '75 dom
一个女歌♥手的肚脐上吸75年的廊酒呢
Out of a soprano's navel when you called.
那才是要事
That was important.
克劳力还活着
Crowley's alive.
小爷我早知道了
Well, you've been scooped.
小卡告诉我了
Cass already told me.
那小卡有没有告诉你
Well, did Cass tell you
他和克劳力变成好基友了
that he is Crowley's butt buddy,
你个臭屁的混♥蛋♥
you smug little dick?
-什么 -君子交易
- Excuse me? - Handshake deal.
平分炼狱中的所有灵魂
Go halfsies on all the souls of purgatory --
他告诉你这个了吗
He fill you in on that?
是的 是的 当然说了
Well, yes, yes. Yes, of course he did. Yes.
当然了
Oh, yes, of course. I -- I --
你就别装了
We can read it all over your face.
克劳力和小卡抓走了两个
Crowley and Cass took two people
对我来说很重要的人
who are very important to me.
为什么我要关心这些
And I care about this because...
因为没准有那么一丝的正义感
Because maybe there is a shred of decency
隐藏在你这臭皮囊下
Underneath this -- this snarky crap.
他们是无辜的
They're innocent people,
我求你了 帮帮我
And I'm asking for your help.
知道了
I see.
很好
Fair enough.
操♥你♥妈♥
Son of a bitch!
迪恩 还是找小卡吧
Look, Dean, let's just call Cass.
-也许他并不知道 -我们不能叫小卡
- Maybe he doesn't know anything about... - We are not calling Cass.
-可是 迪恩 -我们不找小卡
- Yeah, but, Dean... - we're not calling cass!
那怎么办
So what, then?
你知道 恐怖小说 挺三俗
You know, uh, horror -- lowbrow.
放在犹太区 没问题
Put us in the ghetto, fine.
但是洛夫克拉夫特这人很有文采
But H.P. Lovecraft -- this guy is literature.
他应该被编入教科书
I mean, he -- he should be taught in schools.
他应该和狄更斯与丁·雷·昆士齐名
He's up there with Dickens and...Dean R. Koontz.
真的
Seriously.
这和我作品中呈现出的观点
Well, that's -- that's definitely
简直如出一辙
The angle I'm taking with my piece.
好吧
Oh, okay. Okay.
不好意思 你可以 请
Sorry. You can -- please, please.
我听说你收集了大量的
So, I hear you have a large collection
洛夫克拉夫特私人信件
of Lovecraft's private letters.
是的
Yeah.
世上最多
World's largest.
肯定很受妹子青睐吧
You must be catnip to the ladies.
我正在进行一段长♥期♥的网恋
I'm in a long-term online relationship, so...
我想问一下关于洛夫克萊夫特
Well, I'd like to ask you about
生前最后几年的事情
Lovecraft's last years --
尤其是
specifically
在1937年3月10日左右
anything that might have gone down
发生过什么吗
around March 10, 1937.
那个...
Okay.
你在与另一个人合作调查此事吗
A-are you working on this with the other guy?
另一个人
Other guy?
对 那人穿着风衣 表情超呆
Yeah, uh, you know, trenchcoat, looks like Columbo,
说话像雨人
talks like rain man?
这样啊
Right.
我们是...竞争关系
W-we're...competitors.
两家敌对的杂♥志♥社
Rival magazines.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 我当时是这么告诉他的
Okay, well, um, I'll tell you what I told him.
3月10日 霍华德举办了一场晚宴
Howard had a dinner party on March 10th.
晚宴
Party?
宴会上请到了多少朋友
How many friends at this party?
六个
Well, six --
这里所谓的朋友
If by "friends" you mean
指的是黑魔法邪教的信徒们
co-worshippers in a black-magic cult.
他们当晚齐聚一堂 准备举♥行♥一场仪式
They were getting together that night to perform a ritual.
非同小可
Something big.
有多严重
Define "big."
不算什么 不过是开启通往
Not much. Just open a door
另一维度的大门而已
into another dimension.
他们为什么要那么做
Why would they do that?!
想见识一下那边的世界 说不定很祥和
To see what's out there -- you know, maybe it's friendly.
怎么可能
It's never friendly!
其实我也是猜的
I mean...I imagine.
那么 咒语起效了吗
So, did it work -- the spell?
第二天的早报并没有提到
Well, uh, there was no mention of cthulhu
什么灵异事件
in the morning papers, so...
事实上 我手上刚好
Actually, I do happen to have
有几封信提到了那场晚宴
several letters detailing the dinner.
但最糟糕的情况也不过是宿醉而已
Worst thing that was reported was a hangover,
所以说...
So it's, uh...
我把它们放在这里了
Got it -- I've got them right here.
有些细节 其实很有意思
Some -- it's actually pretty interesting.
呃...我就放在...
Um, and -- and they were...
我明明就放在...
They were -- they were right th--
我明明放在这里面了
They were right here.
又不可能有隐形人突然现身
Well, it's not like an invisible guy
把它们偷走了 对吧
could just pop in and steal 'em, right?
没错 没错
Right. Right.
你再仔细想想
Oh, uh, I'll leave you to it,
找到以后打电♥话♥通知我 好吗
And, uh, you call me if you find 'em, huh?
好的
Okay, hey...
谢谢
Thanks.
谢谢你能抽时间过来
Thanks again for dropping by, huh?
洛夫克萊夫特曾试图撬开该死的维度之门
Lovecraft tried to jimmy a damn dimensional door.
傻帽
Idjit.
那结果如何呢
So, what happened?
什么也没发生...
Oh, nothing much...
但经过我的调查
Except I dug.
发现晚宴上到场的所有来宾
And every guest invited to the hoedown --
在一年之内全部死亡或失踪了
dead or disappeared inside a year.
天啊 那你现在准备去哪里
Wow. Um, so, where are you off to now?
去和其中一位来宾聊聊
Have a chat with one of the guests.
等等 你刚不是说到场的都死了吗
Wait, didn't you just say that everyone there died?
洛夫克萊夫特邀请的人都死了
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表