不知道
I don't know.
情况紧急 没注意
Kind of a hot moment, you know?
怎么了
Why?
因为如果你听到了
Well, 'cause if you heard him,
那你就知道这个始祖的存在
then -- then you knew the Alpha was out there.
是啊
Okay.
如果你知道始祖存在
And if you knew the Alpha was out there,
那你就会知道它会寻找这婴儿
then you knew he might come after the baby.
这样的话 你就可以用孩子做诱饵
In which case, you were using the baby as bait.
你就是这么计划的吧
So, was that the plan?
-利用婴儿做诱饵 -当然不是了
- To use the baby as bait? - Of course not.
迪恩 我只是觉得萨穆埃尔那儿最安全
Dean, I just thought Samuel's was the safest place.
就这样
That's all.
是啊 当然
Right. Of course.
不 我没抓到它
No, I didn't catch it.
它杀了我们三个人
It killed three of my people.
我用麻醉大象的麻♥醉♥枪♥射它 根本不管用
I shot it full of elephant tranquilizer, and it chuckled!
老实讲 我不确定是否想找到它
To be honest, I'm not sure I want to find it.
但我们会找到方法把它抓住的
But, yeah, we will find a way to catch it.
好 行 我会把它包装好
Yeah, sure. I'll bring it right to you --
作为礼品带给你
gift-wrapped.
本在哪儿
Hey. Where's Ben?
在骑车
Bike ride.
怎么了
What?
我不知道要怎么办 莉莎
I don't -- I don't know what to do here, Lis.
如果我知道怎样才能让你们最安全
I mean, if I knew for sure what the safest thing was,
我会去做的
Then I'd do it --
留在这里 保护你们
stay here and look after you guys...
还是走得越远越好 但是...
Or get as far away as I possibly can, but...
我不知道
I don't know.
我知道我最近某些行为
And I get what I've been doing lately, you know,
大声呵斥什么的 还有
with the yelling and the...
像个狱警一样
acting like a...
把你们当犯人看着
like a prison guard.
这不是 不是我
It's just -- that's not me.
我告诫自己不能成为这样的人
You tell yourself you're not gonna be something, you know?
我爸爸曾经的行为就是如此
You know, my dad was exactly like this,
一直都这样
All the time.
-我真的很怕和他一样 -迪恩
- And it scared the hell out of me. - Dean.
我能说句实话吗
Can I be honest?
你在这儿我们或许会更安全
Maybe we're safer with you here.
也可能是你离开更安全
Maybe gone.
我也不清楚
I don't know.
我确信的一点是
The one thing that I do know
你不是个建筑工人
is that you're not a construction worker.
你是一个猎魔人
You're a hunter.
现在你弟弟出现了
And now you know your brother's out there.
事情就变得不一样了
Things are different.
-你不想呆在这儿了 -不 我想的
- You don't want to be here, Dean. - Yes, I do.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 但 但你也想跟你弟弟一起
Okay, but -- but you also want to be there, and...
我理解
I get it.
你这么活着会很痛苦
You're white-knuckling it, living like this,
好像你真的是什么凶神恶煞一样
Like what you really are is some bad, awful thing,
但是 你不是
But... You're not.
我不会在每次你临行前
But I'm not gonna have this discussion
都说这些
every time you leave.
因为你...
And this is --
你会不断离开 所以我只说这一次
This is just gonna keep happening, so...
我要你离开
I need you to go.
我不能丢下你和本不管
I-I can't just lose you and Ben.
-我不是这个意思 -你说让我走
- That's not what I'm saying. - You're saying hit the road.
迪恩 如果规定
Dean, if there's some rule
这必须要有所取舍
that says this all has to be either-or...
我们破了这规定如何
How 'bout we break it?
我和本会在这儿
Me and Ben will be here, and...
你能来的时候就过来
You come when you can.
只是
Just...
答应我完好无损地回来 行吗
Just come in one piece, okay?
你真觉得我们这样做合适吗 有用吗
And you really think we could pull something like that off?
值得一试 不是吗
It's worth a shot, right?
We all came out to montreux
on the Lake Geneva shoreline
To make records with a mobile
We didn't have much time
Smoke on the water
A fire in the sky
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表