I had leverage.
已经完事儿了
It's done.
-你确定吗 -都结束了
- You sure? - It's over.
一切都一笔勾销
Slate's wiped.
是啊 真是干净又利落啊
Well, isn't this just neat and clean?
没错 这次就是
Yes, it is -- for once.
还有什么要告诉我的吗
Is there anything else I should know?
没了
No.
还要啤酒吗
Another beer?
好啊
Uh, yeah.
喂
Hey.
他还好吗
How is he?
他...
He's, uh...
不错 很不错 比我期望的好多了
He's good. Really good. Better than I could have hoped.
咋了 干嘛一副苦逼脸
What? Why the poopface?
他有所好转我很高兴 真的
I'm glad he's better. I really am.
但是
But...
那孩子几天前还把刀架我脖子上 准备弑父
That kid went straight-up menendez on me not 10 days ago.
现在一切就这么过去了
And now it's all just... Erased?
抱歉 我现在看他就浑身不自在
Sorry. I'm having a bit of a hard time even looking at him.
当时那不是萨姆
It wasn't Sam.
好吧 或许那并不全是萨姆的本意
Well, maybe it wasn't all Sam,
但确实是他 迪恩
but it was him, Dean.
是 那你想怎样 鲍比 告诉他一切吗
Well, what do you want to do, Bobby? We tell him everything?
不 我倒想告诉他呢
No. Just wish I could, that's all.
如果咱把那些破事儿都告诉他
Yeah, but if we start throwing that crap at him,
天知道会怎样
We don't know what's gonna happen.
-说不定 说不定会打破屏障 -我知道
- It could -- it could crack the wall. - I know. I know.
所以呢
So, you know what?
在我看来 这是个白来的恩赐
As far as I'm concerned, it's a gift horse,
做人要知足
and I'm not looking for teeth.
我还要对死亡骑士感恩戴德呢
I'm sending Death a damn fruit basket.
他早晚会知道
He's gonna find out, you know.
不管怎样
One way or another,
有人会告诉他 或者他自己会想明白
someone will tell him, or he'll figure it out on his own.
他不是傻子
He's not dumb.
应该由我们告诉他
He should hear it from us.
咱先把这事儿放一放 行吗
Can we just leave it alone for the moment, please?
好
Okay.
但你最好做好最坏的打算
But you better prep for the "B" Side,
因为如果萨姆发现咱们糊弄他
'cause when Sam realizes we're shining him...
事情就不好看了
It ain't gonna be cute.
萨姆还在睡吗
Sam still asleep?
嗯 让他歇歇吧 待会儿再打给他
Yeah, let him rest. We'll call him later.
从哪儿打给我
Call me from where?
俄勒冈有个案子
Uh, there's this thing in Oregon.
-太好了 我也去 -别介
- Great. I'm in. - Whoa, whoa.
你刚"活"过来
You just got vertical.
是啊 我醒了 感觉良好
Exactly. I'm up. I'm good.
先窝家看几天狗血剧也没啥不好
Well, a few more days of crap cable couldn't hurt.
才怪 当初你从地狱回来时是这样吗
Right. Because that's what you did when you got back from hell.
好吧
All right.
你 我和鲍比
You, me, and Bobby.
你们去吧 有你俩就行了
Oh, you two go on ahead. You got this covered.
我 我忘了我答应了那个白♥痴♥鲁弗斯
I, uh, forgot I promised that idjit Rufus
要帮他接电♥话♥ 所以...
I'd work the phones for him, so...
确定吗
You sure?
是 确定
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
你俩好好叙叙 好吧
You two enjoy catching up, okay?
他怎么回事啊
What was that?
更年期 还喝高了
One part age, three parts liquor.
好的警官 谢谢你
Uh, you got it, officer. Thank you.
你也是
You too.
听好了 除了飞机失事
So, get this -- besides the crash,
这周镇上还发生了两起失踪案
there were two other disappearances in town this week.
-真的吗 -对 上周末
- Really? - Yeah, last weekend,
一个女大学生在她公♥寓♥里消失了
a college girl vanished from her apartment.
在十七楼
On the 17th floor.
还有 三天前
Then, three days ago,
有个女生放学后就再也没回家
another girl didn't make it home from school.
-这两人认识吗 -不认识 没有联♥系♥
- They know each other? - No. No connection.
都是年轻女性 和飞机失事中的女孩一样
Just young and female, like the plane-crash girl.
啥会让一个女孩从半空中消失啊
What would disappear a girl out of the sky, anyway?
问得好
Good question.
-你从未尝试过吗 -尝试什么
- So you never even tried, huh? - Tried?
尝试好好过日子 那件事之后
To go live a life...after.
你承诺过的 记得吧
You do remember you promised that, right?
是的 我记得
Yeah, I remember.
那你为什么不试一下
So, why didn't you try?
你怎么知道我没有
What makes you think I didn't?
看看你 看看这个
'cause look at you. Look at this.
你和以前一模一样
You're exactly the same.
可能是吧
Yeah, you're probably right.
莉莎和本与我共同生活了一年
I was with them for a year -- Lisa and Ben.
一年
A year?
后来呢
So then what?
还是不尽人意
Didn't work out.
波特兰
你是佩妮·迪瑟婷的妹妹吧
You're, uh...Penny Dessertine's sister, right?
我们想问你几个问题
Uh, we'd just like to ask you a few questions.
之前已经有警♥察♥来过了 我很累
Look, the cops already came by. I'm tired.
如果你们不介意的话
So, if you don't mind --
我理解 真的
I-I understand. Really, I do.
我知道这非常痛苦
I know how hard this must be.
我们只是想弄清楚事情的原委
We'd just like to figure out what happened.
用不了多久 我保证
This will be quick. I promise.
好吧 进来
Okay. Fine. Come in.
佩妮本人很害羞
Penny was very shy. To herself.
她一点都不喜欢冒险
Not at all what you'd call adventurous.
那干嘛雷雨天气还坐双座飞机出游
What, like flying through a lightning storm in a two-seater?
她其实很害怕
She was terrified of that thing.
她这么做是为了斯坦
She just did it for Stan.
斯坦
Stan?
他们刚开始认真交往
They were just starting to get serious.
她不想让他觉得 她没兴趣
She didn't want to seem, you know...not interested.
我多希望我让她呆在家里
I just wish I'd told her to stay home.
我们连她的遗体都找不到
We don't even have a body to bury.
你有何发现
Hey. What do you got?
看起来那两个失踪的女孩
Well, looks like those other two missing girls
都为上帝烤过饼干
both baked cookies for the lord.
-啥 密♥码♥吗 -不是
- What is that? Code? - No.
教堂唱诗班 糕饼义卖♥♥ 贞洁戒指社团
Church choir, bake sales, promise-ring clubs --
这类活动
the works.
她们都是好女孩
They were good girls.
但佩妮都不是基♥督♥教♥徒♥...
But Penny wasn't even a christian, so --
我另有想法
I have another theory.
佩妮的日记
Penny's diary.
你从她房♥间里偷的吗
Did you steal that from her room?
我真高兴你这么问我
I love that you even asked me that.
-我♥干♥嘛不问 -没理由
- And why wouldn't I? - No reason.
女孩绑♥架♥案 如果和宗教无关
So, girl-nappings -- what if it's not about religion?
而是关于贞洁呢
What if it's about purity?
你是说 她们都是
You mean you think they're all --
处♥女♥ 萨姆 都是处♥女♥
Virgins, Sam. Virgins.
佩妮可二十二岁了
Penny was 22.
-住粉红色的房♥间 -那又怎样
- Yeah, with a pink room. - So?
还有泰迪熊
And stuffed teddy bears.
好吧 但是你真的认为...
Fine. But you really think --
"我决定把我最珍贵的东西献给斯坦"
"I've decided I'm going to give Stan my most precious gift."
从你嘴里说出来真是毛骨悚然
Wow. That sounded really creepy coming out of your mouth.
我语气多生动啊
I think I delivered it.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表