Wait.
怎么了
What is it?
真该死 看门的来了
Damn it. Here come the guards.
地狱犬
Hellhounds.
跑
Go.
我就知道这是个陷阱
I knew this was a trap.
不然你想要什么 杯子蛋糕吗
What do you want, a cupcake?
这能挡它们一阵
All right, that should keep them out.
撑不了多久 有几条
Not for long. How many of them are there?
很多
Lots.
我精神上支持你们 姐这就去克利夫兰了
I'll be pulling for you... from Cleveland.
-什么 -我不知道事情会这样
- What?! - I didn't know this was gonna happen.
好在把我的肉身留给它们
Bright side -- them chewing up my meatsuit
能给你们赢点时间逃跑
ought to buy you a few seconds.
再见了
Seacrest out.
我想这是克劳力下的符咒
It's a spell, I think, from Crowley.
只要一进这房♥子 你就无法脱离肉身
Within these walls, you're locked inside your body.
报应啊 贱♥人♥
Karma's a bitch, bitch.
你要干什么
What are you gonna do,
你准备对着空气乱砍一通吗
you gonna slash thin air until you hit something?
你看得见它们
You can see them.
拿着 挡住它们 这是唯一的办法了
Take this. Hold them off. It's our best shot.
去找克劳力吧
At Crowley.
带着它去吧
Take it and go.
干掉那个伪善的贱♥货♥ 我来挡住这些狗
You kill the smarmy dick. I'll hold off the dogs.
你要怎么做...
How are you gonna do that I--
这算什么
What was that?
我从批萨男那里学来的
I learned that from the pizza man.
水平一流哦
Well, a-plus for you.
我感觉浑身都被净化了
I feel so...clean.
好了 该走了
Okay, gotta go.
这玩意能对付得了地狱犬吗
Whoa, whoa, is that gonna work on a hellhound?
我们马上就能知道了 快走
Well, we're about to find out. Run!
我毛都看不到
I can't see Jack.
-小卡 -迪恩
- Cass?! - Dean.
你出♥卖♥♥♥了我们
You sold us out?
没错
Yes.
我得说...
And I have to say...
这是自迪克·切尼后我做过的最棒的交易
best purchase I've made since Dick Cheney.
迪克·切尼 布♥什♥任内的美国副总统 很有实权
好呀 克劳力
Hiya, Crowley.
最近如何
How's tricks?
你管不着
Above your pay grade.
一直在忙
Been working.
一件大事
Big things.
哎呀 不过到时你们已经死了 参加不了了
Alas, you'll be too dead to participate.
真的么
Really?
可惜我不得不干掉你们俩
Shame I have to do away with you both.
我还挺喜欢支使你们的呢
Rather enjoyed your indentured servitude.
萨姆
Sam?!
干嘛
Yeah?
我踩到一泡尿
I'm standing in pee.
就当你走运了吧
Consider yourself lucky.
呕
Yikes.
烂透了
That sucks.
你要是想告解 找牧师去吧
You want forgiveness, find a priest.
我只想让你理解我
I just want you to understand.
我太理解了...
Oh, I understand...
你就是个骗子
that you're a liar.
你口口声声血亲至上
You talk about putting blood first,
好笑的是 这和我老爸之前讲得差不多
which is funny 'cause you sound just like my dad.
不同的是 他的确就这么做了
Difference is, he actually did!
我就是血亲至上
I am putting blood first!
得了吧你
Oh, give me a break!
玛丽就是我的血脉 我的女儿
Mary's my blood! My daughter!
别跟我扯什么出♥卖♥♥♥不出♥卖♥♥♥ 迪恩
Don't come at me like I sold you out, Dean.
你还出♥卖♥♥♥了你的亲生母亲
You sold out your own mother.
本来你可以选她还是萨姆
It was her or Sam,
你选了萨姆 就这么简单
and you chose Sam -- plain and simple.
你♥他♥妈♥扯淡
Oh, that is such crap!
你知道到底发生了什么吗
You want to know what really happened?
你选择了恶魔而不是你自己的外孙
You chose a demon over your own grandsons!
你爱怎么说随便
See it how you want.
我都不知道现在的萨姆是个什么东西
I don't even know what Sam is.
你还想让我保护他
And you want me to protect him?
至于你
And you?
你根本就是个陌生人
You're a stranger.
不 说真的 告诉我
No, really, tell me --
对我来说你到底算是个什么
what exactly are you supposed to be to me?
我来告诉你我算什么
I'll tell you who I am.
我是个你不想再看见的人
I'm the guy you never want to see again.
相信我 我一定会逃出去
'Cause I'll make it out of here. Trust me.
下一次你见到我
The next time you see me,
我会杀了你
I'll be there to kill you.
别以为还有什么下次了
Don't think there's gonna be a next time.
每天晚上你可都得小心
Whatever gets you through the night.
所以...
So...
克劳力想知道...
Crowley wants to know...
一切
Well, everything.
他让我好好招待你
Told me to carve it out of you.
你以为自己很爷们吗
Whatever makes you feel like a man.
你嘴上刻薄
You talk a mean game.
其实...
But, uh...
早就被吓坏了
You're scared.
好好享受吧
Enjoy.
好吧 听着
All right, all right.
《肖申克的救赎》是个好片
"Shawshank"'s a great flick,
但咱还是把淋浴场景跳过吧
but let's skip the shower scene, huh?
看看
Look --
早饭来了
Breakfast.
你对我哥干了什么
What did you do with my brother?
你马上就知道了
Oh, you'll find out.
这就送你一起上路
You're about to join him.
妈♥逼♥的食尸鬼
Frickin' hate ghouls!
迪恩
Dean?!
放开我 你个王八蛋
Let me go, you son of a bitch!
迪恩
Dean!
迪恩
Dean!
知道吗 你完全捅错地儿了
You know, you're sticking that thing in all the wrong places.
真的吗
Really?
你确实嚎叫来着嘛
You sure were squealing.
你随便吧
Knock yourself out.
这只是个寄宿用的身体
It's a host body.
一个希博伊根的女孩[美国地名]
Some girl from Sheboygan,
为了当演员 搬到了洛杉矶
moved to L.A. to be an actress.
这点小打小闹
It's probably not even the worst thing
对她来讲都不算最惨
that ever happened to her.
你笑什么
What are you laughing at?
迪恩·温彻斯特就在你身后
Dean Winchester's behind you...
大肉块
meatsack.
我们得走了
We should go.
你好呀 宝贝
Hello, sweetheart.
早上想跟我唠唠嗑不
Feeling chatty this morning, are we?
但愿是呢
Do hope so.
我可不想伤着你这漂亮脑袋上的一根毛
Wouldn't want to harm a hair on that pretty little head.
所以...
So...
你想跟我聊聊你♥爸♥了吗
You ready to tell me all about your daddy?
等会儿再聊
Hold that thought.
你现在该被食尸鬼啃了啊
You should be ghoul scat by now.
有意思吗
Really necessary?
这身衣服我可刚干洗过
I just had this dry-cleaned.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表