No, I'm going back for Lisa and Ben.
你说了...
I thought you said --
是的 我改变主意了
I did. I changed my mind.
听着 虽然我当时几乎是逼着你去找他们
Look, I practically shoved you at them.
这说法倒是挺好笑 继续
That's a funny way to put it, but all right.
我说的是 我也希望你能有个家
I'm just saying, I really wanted that for you.
我让你去找他们的时候 我是觉得
And when I told you to go, I-I thought...
你会幸福的
You could have it, you know?
但是现在我不确定了
But now I'm not so sure.
你需要考虑的实际情况是
I mean, you got to consider the fact
如果你回去了 会把他们推向火坑
that you'll be putting them in danger if you go back.
那该如何 最好远离他们么
So, what, it's better to leave them alone,
没人保护他们了
unprotected,
这样就没有危险了是么
and then they're not in danger?
这都是我一手造成的
I did this to them.
是我进入了他们的生活 他们才会有危险的
I made them vulnerable the moment I knocked on their door,
覆水难收 我无能为力
And I can't undo that.
但我能弥补的是 择优而行
But what I can do is go with the best option.
我明白了
I hear you.
我只是
I guess I just, uh
希望你能一起来 没别的
wish you were coming, that's all.
为什么
Why?
-别犯傻了 -不 我认真的
- Don't be stupid. - No, I mean it.
你认识那么多优秀的猎魔人
I mean, you know plenty of good hunters.
我都生疏了
I'm rusty.
我刚刚就那么冲过去 实在是极度愚蠢
I did something seriously stupid going out there.
差点连累我俩都死了
I almost got us both killed.
这就是为什么我需要你
And that's exactly why I want you.
你这是什么意思
What are you talking about?
你坚决果断
You just went.
毫不犹豫
You didn't hesitate.
因为你在乎他们 你就是这样的人
Because you care, and that's who you are.
我
Me?
我连去尝试的想法都没有
I wouldn't even think to try.
不 你也会那么做的
Yes, you would.
不 迪恩
No, Dean.
我要告诉你 有你在身边很好
I'm telling you, it's just better with you around.
就这样
That's all.
听着
Listen...
她应该继续猎魔的 带上她
She should be hunting. Take her.
谢谢 真的
Thanks. Really.
但我有一辆自己的爱车了
But I already got my car set up how I like it.
我该上路了
I should hit the road.
我送你出去
I'll walk you out.
保持联♥系♥ 听到了吗
Keep in touch, you hear?
当然
'course.
能再见到你真不错 迪恩
It was really good to see you again, Dean.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表