至今走过的路
萨姆
Sam!
你得发誓不会想方设法救我回来
You got to promise not to try to bring me back.
小萨姆
Sammy?
你是猎魔人 现在你弟弟又出现了
You're a hunter. Now you know your brother's out there.
我要你去
I need you to go.
萨姆 他有点不对劲
It's Sam. He's different.
他的灵魂 不见了
It's his soul. It's gone.
我现在去地狱带回你弟弟的灵魂
I'm going to go to hell to fetch your brother's soul.
我啥都不记得了
I don't remember anything.
找到炼狱对我而言才是重中之重
Finding purgatory's important to me --
一个满是灵魂却未被开♥发♥过的油井
An untapped oil well of every fanged,clawed soul.
你们清楚灵魂有多珍贵吗
Do you have any idea what souls are worth?
它们有什么力量吗
What power they hold?
拉斐尔和他的追随者
Raphael and his followers,
他们想让他去统治天堂
They want him to rule heaven.
我们最不想看到的 就是他掌权
The last thing we want is to let him take over.
那小英国佬数月前被烧得灰飞烟灭了
That little limey mook roasted months ago.
克劳力还活着
Crowley's alive.
-我想来谈笔简单的交易 -跟我
- I want to discuss a simple business transaction. - With me?
你勾结了克劳力合伙找炼狱
U and crowley have been going after purgatory together?
我能阻止拉斐尔
I can stop Raphael.
你得相信我
You have to trust me.
当下
交货入口
已经关门了
We're closed.
就 就一会儿
Just,uh -- just give me a second.
抱歉 伙计 我们中午才营业
Sorry,pal. We -- we open at noon.
听着 你不明白
Look, you don't understand.
好吧 我想我非常明白是怎么回事
Okay, I-I think I understand...just fine.
我不想惹麻烦 说真的 你赶紧走吧
Look, I-I don't need this kind of hassle, so, seriously, just get the hell out.
求你了 给我一分钟让我想想办法就行
Please. Please, just give me a minute to think, that's all.
之后绝不打扰你 就一分钟 拜托了
Then I'm out of your hair. One minute, please.
你叫什么
What's your name?
我不知道
I don't know.
不知道是什么意思
What do you mean you don't know?
我不记得了 什么都不记得了
I mean I don't remember. I don't remember anything.
凶鬼恶灵
第六季第二十二集[本季完]
得了 你少跟我扯蛋了
Come on. You're dickin' with me.
全都忘了吗
Nothing?
都说了 一片空白
I'm telling you -- blank slate.
你总有钱包 身份证吧
Well, you got a wallet, I.D.?
我也希望我有
I wish I did.
好吧 那你最后记得的事是什么
Okay, what's the last thing you remember?
我在公园的长椅上醒来
I woke up on a park bench,
警♥察♥的手电在我脸上晃 他们想抓我
cops shoving a flashlight in my face, trying to take me in.
所以你跑了
So you ran.
不 我 我把他们撂倒了 俩个都撂倒了
No, I, um I knocked them out cold, both of them.
不 我也不想的
No, look. I didn't mean to.
只是发生的太快了 懂吗
It just happened really fast, you know?
我 我觉得那是本能什么的
I-I think I-instinct or something, I guess.
-这本能挺给力啊 -对 可不是么
- That's some instinct. - Yeah, tell me about it.
正常人谁会有这种身手啊
I mean, who even knows how to do something like that?
先带你去急诊室 那些个医生们会治好你
We'll get you to the E.R. the --the quacks will hash it out.
不
No.
你必须去
Try "Yeah."
你这样相当不正常
Look, the bats have flown the belfry.
-你需要看医生 -不 我
- You need to see a doctor. - No,I...
我没时间
I don't have time.
你急着要干嘛
Time for what?
这很难道明
Look, it's hard to explain.
我总觉得 我必须得赶去什么地方
I just feel like I-I have to...be somewhere.
必须得阻止什么事发生
There's s-something I got to stop.
是一场婚礼吗 还是赶一趟火车
Oh, like a wedding? A train?
不 很重要的事 是事关生死 事关...
No, something important, something like...life or death,like-
明白 好啦 放轻松
OK!-- hey,hey,hey. Just relax.
你逼是逼不出来的 所以 不如顺其自然慢慢来
Y-you can't poop it out. So, just -- it'll come to you.
怎么了
What is it?
H. P.洛夫克拉夫特
《猎黑行者》
你是恐怖小说迷吗
You a horror fan?
是啊 大概吧
Yeah,um,I think so.
真的 真有可能
You know,I really think so.
这东西有点...
Something -- something about this.
菲利浦不是他的姓 是洛夫克萊夫特
Phillips ain't his last name. It's Lovecraft.
真的 你该去医院了
Seriously,we are taking you to a doctor.
你有电脑吗
Have you got a computer?
什么
What?
就是它 存在的 两个镇之外
That's it. It exists. Look -- two towns over.
-你认为自己住在这破地方么 -也许
- You think you're staying in this dump? - Maybe.
也许你是个鸭
Maybe you're a hooker.
回头就知道了
I guess I'll find out.
你看 我不知道该说什么
Look,um... I don't know what to say.
谢谢你做的这一切
Thanks for everything.Y,uh-
你想去哪里
Where do you think you're going?
我没事的
I'll be fine.
你刚刚还突然犯病了呢
Says the head case that just slumped over a minute ago.
我要怎么说你才会去医院
Look,is there any way I can convince you to go to a hospital?
不去了 显然我是个固执的人
No. Apparently,I'm stubborn.
我也是啊
So am I.
我来开车
I'm driving.
感谢你的好意 但是不必了
Look,that's really nice of you but not necessary.
-真的吗 你脑子很不清醒 -但是
- Really? Okay,look,your eggs are scrambled. - But --
没什么但是
But nothing.
不是 我是说 我是个陌生人
No,I mean,I'm -- I'm just some guy.
我可能是个坏人 你一定是疯了
I-I could be anybody. You got to be nuts.
这话别人对我说过
I've been called that.
如果让你自己走了
Look,if I let you go off alone,
我会夜不能寐的
I won't be able to sleep at night.
说实话 我很想知道真♥相♥如何
And,honestly,I'm dying to know how it all turns out.
那么 从哪开始
So,uh,where do we start?
一层 拐角房♥间
Uh,ground floor,corner room...
最接近逃生口
Nearest to the fire escape.
是我的话就选那间房♥ 逃跑最方便
That's the one I'd pick -- quickest getaway.
你怎么知道这些
And why do you know that?
我就是知道
I just do.
有信♥用♥卡♥吗
Hey,you got a credit card?
干嘛 我们要入住吗
Why? Are we,uh,checking in?
差不多
Sort of.
老兄
Dude...
你到底是谁
Who are you?
问得好
Good question.
这都是你的吗
This all yours?
不知道
I don't know.
可能吧
I guess.
我喜欢你这里的装饰
Well,I love what you've done with the place.
有点《美丽心灵》加《七♥宗♥罪♥》的味道
It's very "Beautiful mind" Meets..."se7en."
不好意思 我一紧张就乱说
Sorry. I talk when I'm nervous.
看来我们知道你叫什么了
Hey,well,I guess we know your name.
很高兴见到你 吉米·佩奇
Nice to meet you,Jimmy page.
或者 尼尔·佩尔特
And,uh,Neil peart.
或者 安格斯·杨
And Angus young.
听着 请别介意
Okay,listen,no offense,
但是 我有点被吓坏了
But I'm...really starting to freak out.
我也是
You and me both.
她在哪
Where is she?
她说在这里等她
She said to meet her here.
我再打给她试试
I'll try her again.
埃莉
Elle?
-看来我还是需要你帮忙 -别乱动
- I guess I could have used your help after all. - Just be still.
-怎么回事 -他们抓走了我
- What happened? - They took me.
我跑掉了
I got away.
埃莉
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表