Good for him. There anything else?
等等
Wait a second.
怎么了
What?
这个大副 I.P.斐利先生
Uh, this first mate -- Mr. I.P. Freeley.
这有啥好怀疑的
Well, that's not suspicious.
能找到斐利以前的照片吗
You got a picture of old Freeley?
皇家油轮泰坦尼克军官合影
坑爹呢吧
Oh, you got to be kidding me.
我看看
Let's see.
巴尔萨泽
Balthazar.
两位小哥 有什么可以效劳的
Boys, boys, boys. Whatever can I do for you?
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
迪恩 你看起来很心烦啊
Oh, you seem upset, Dean.
巴尔萨泽 那艘船是怎么回事
The hell with the boat, Balthazar.
什么船
What boat?
泰坦尼克
The Titanic.
对哈 泰坦尼克
Yeah. The Titanic.
本来是要沉没的 但是被我救了
Yes, well, uh, it was meant to sink, and I saved it.
什么
What?
本来是要撞上冰山
It was meant to bash into this iceberg thing
带着一船人沉入海底
and plunge into the briny deep with all this hoopla,
但是被我救了
and I saved it.
还有什么疑惑需要解答吗
Anything else I can answer for you?
为什么
Why?
什么为什么
Why what?
你为什么要救这艘船
Why did you un-sink the ship?
因为我讨厌那部电影
Oh, because I hated the movie.
-什么电影 -这就对了
- What movie? - Exactly.
等等 你救这艘轮船的原因是
Wait, so you saved a cruise liner because...
因为席琳·迪翁那首坑爹的歌♥
Because that god-awful Celine Dion song
让我想自挂东南枝
made me want to smite myself.
谁是席琳·迪翁
Who's Celine Dion?
她是魁北克某个酒吧的穷歌♥手
Oh, she's a destitute lounge singer somewhere in Quebec,
拜托 就让她继续这样吧
and let's keep it that way, please.
好吧 我觉得不太可能
Okay, I didn't think that was possible.
我以为你无法改变历史
I thought you couldn't change history.
你们没注意到吗
Oh, haven't you noticed?
孩子们 规矩已经都废了
There's no more rules, boys.
你胆子可真大
The nerve on you.
你就这样 救了一艘巨轮
So you just, what, un-sunk a giant boat?
拜托 我可是救了人命
Oh, come on. I saved people.
你们不是喜欢救人吗
I thought you loved that kind of thing.
但是现在 那些人的孩子
Yeah, but now those people and their kids
他们的子子孙孙
and their kids' kids --
他们已经和千千万万的人产生了联♥系♥
They must have interacted with so many other people,
改变了很多事情
changed so much crap,
你的一个举动完全改变了历史
you totally butterfly-effected history!
老弟 老弟
Dude. Dude.
规则一 不准提到库奇
Rule one, no Kutcher references.
很不幸 艾什顿·库奇还是存在
Ah, yes. Unfortunately, there's still an Ashton Kutcher.
艾什顿·库奇 《蝴蝶效应》男主角
你们依然阻止了天启
And you still averted the apocalypse,
大天使依旧存在
and there are still archangels.
改变的只是一些小细节而已
It's just the small details that are different,
比如你们开的车不是黑斑羚
like you don't drive an Impala.
你们要问"黑斑羚是什么"
Yes, yes. "What's an Impala?"
相信我 这不重要
Trust me, it's not important.
还有 埃伦和乔都活着
And, of course, Ellen and Jo are alive.
埃伦和乔 怎么回事
Ellen and Jo? What?
她们本应该死了
Yes, they're supposed to be dead.
我救了一艘船 一件事引发另一件
You see, I save a boat, one thing leads to another,
就这样产生连锁效应
which leads to another thousand things,
等等诸如此类
and yada, yada, yada.
长话短说
To cut a long story short,
他们不用死于那场大爆♥炸♥
they don't die in a massive explosion.
不管怎样 就算我做了一件好事吧
Anyway, let's agree I did a good thing.
少了一部比利·赞恩的电影
One less Billy Zane movie,
我还救了你们最好的两个朋友
and I saved two of your closest friends.
但是现在有人在追杀
But now somebody is killing
这些幸存者的后代
the descendants of the survivors.
然后呢
And?
大概有五万人
And that's maybe like 50,000 people.
然后
And?
我们必须尽最大努力去救人
And we need to save as many as we can,
但是我们得知道谁在追杀他们
but we need to know who's after 'em.
抱歉
Oh, oh, sorry.
你们把我当成另外一个天使了吗
You have me confused with the other angel --
那个穿着脏兮兮的风衣
you know, the one in the dirty trenchcoat
爱你爱得死去活来的天使
who's in love with you.
我
I...
可不在乎
Don't care.
再见 孩子们
Goodbye, boys.
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
你个混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch!
巴尔萨泽救了一艘船
So, Balthazar un-sank a boat,
现在就冒出来一整船
and now we got a boatload of people
本不该出生的人
who should never have been born.
对 大概有五万人
Yeah. Like 50,000.
这就说得通了
Makes sense.
这哪儿说的通了啊
How does any of this make sense?
因为我知道我们的对手是谁了
Because I got an idea who we're up against.
什么
What?
命运
Fate.
你是说...
You mean...
我是说命运之神
I mean fate, like the fates.
起码是其中之一
Or one of 'em, at least.
是说希腊神话中的命运三女神么
You mean like greek mythology? Like the sisters?
是
Bingo.
书呆子
Nerd.
她们的职责就是
These ladies are responsible
编织你的命运
for how you go down, literally.
所以 如果有人被车♥库♥门压扁
So if you get creamed by a garage door
或者被打印机绞死
or crunched by a copy machine,
而这些死法的细节都是由她们设计
they're the ones who hammer out the details of how you die.
把你的命运纺到一块纯金里
Spin out your fate on a piece of pure gold.
金线
Gold thread.
然后其中一个会把这些都记录在
And then one of 'em writes it all down
她的死亡记录本上
in her day runner of death.
很高级的
High-level stuff.
反正 很符合
Anyway -- fits.
现在我们知道巴尔萨泽曾经做了什么
Now we know what Balthazar did.
要我说
It seems to me
可能命运之神在收拾这烂摊子
that maybe fate is just trying to clean up the mess.
那我们怎么制止她呢
So, how do we stop it?
如何阻止命运 问得好
How do we stop fate? Good question.
肯定会有办法
Well, there's got to be a way.
要是没呢
Or there ain't.
我们在讨论的可是命运女神
I mean, this is fate we're talking about here.
最简单的方法就是
You know, the easiest way would be
让那天使把那船弄沉
to get that angel to re-sink the boat.
不可能 想都别想
No. No way. Forget it.
惨死和根本不出生
Big difference
这两者可有很大区别 迪恩
between dying awful and never being born, Dean.
鲍比 我们不能让船沉没
We are not sinking the boat, Bobby.
听到没 想都别想
Okay? Don't even think about it.
好吧 你小子急个什么劲儿
Well, okay. What's got your panties in a clench?
没什么
Nothing.
还想蒙我
Try that again?
这个
It --
听着 这没什么关系 但是
Look, it -- it -- it doesn't even really matter, but...
但是什么
But?
很明显 如果泰坦尼克沉了
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表