你知道 你可以从日记着手
You know, you -- you could have led with the diary. You know?
不管怎样 就算你说的对
Anyways, let's say you're right. Fine.
谁会要处♥女♥呢
Who would want virgins?
我怎么知道
You got me.
我喜欢有经验的女人
I prefer ladies with experience.
不
No.
一切发生得太快了
It happened so fast.
梅利莎 没事的
It's all right, Melissa.
袭击你的是什么东西
What came at you?
你可以告诉我们
You can tell us.
看起来好像是
It -- it looked like a...
一只很大的蝙蝠
...a giant bat.
你认为我在编故事 对吧
You think I'm making it up, right?
那个男人也这么说
That's what the other man said.
我不一样
Well, I'm not the other man.
它径直就冲我来了
It came right at me.
我发誓 是庞然大物
It was huge. I swear.
所以我受伤了
That's how I got this.
它攻击了你
So, it attacked.
然后发生了什么事
And then what happened?
我不知道了
I don't know.
我昏倒了 当我醒来后 它不见了
I passed out, and when I woke up, it was gone.
你还能想起其他什么事情不
Is there anything else you can think of?
任何事情
Anything you can tell us,
即使是无关紧要的事
even if it doesn't seem important?
我的戒指丢了
Well, my ring got lost.
要不就是那东西偷走了 如果说得通的话
Or else that thing stole it, if that makes any sense.
-什么样的戒指 -金的
- What kind of ring? - Gold.
贞洁戒指
Promise ring.
贞洁戒指
Promise ring.
是从 教堂得来的吗
So, uh... From, like, a church?
代表纯洁的戒指
Like -- like a purity ring?
是的 怎么了
Yeah. Why?
我想要问一句
I got to ask.
梅利莎
Uh, Melissa...
不是要对你做什么评判
Look, nobody is, uh, judging anybody here, okay?
相信我 但是
Believe me. But...
你真的配得上那戒指吗
Should you really be wearing that ring?
-我 我是 -真的
- Well, I-I mean, I-I am ... - Really?
马特·贝尼那次不算
Matt Barne didn't count.
你认为蝙蝠侠想要强♥奸♥她吗
So, what, you think batman tried to rape her?
他确实有很大火气
Well, he does carry a lot of rage.
但是他因为她不是处而拒绝了她
But he rejected her because she was already dehymenated, huh?
是吗
You think?
我想这说明
I think it just goes to show
开放点儿完全没坏处啊
that being easy's pretty much all upside.
那么 什么东西喜欢处♥女♥和金子
So, what kind of thing likes virgins and gold?
吹牛老爹[歌♥手]
P. Diddy?
-这感觉真好 -什么感觉
- You know, it's comforting. - What's that?
我死了一年 复活
I died for a year, came back,
而你依然那么的冷
and you're still not funny.
闭嘴 我很风趣的
Shut up. I'm hilarious.
这不可能
This can't be possible.
说来听听
Try me.
我谷歌♥了火焰 爪子 飞行
Um, I googled "Fire," "Claws," "Flying,"
绑♥架♥处♥女♥ 还有金子
"Stealing virgins," And "Gold,"
每次的查询结果都是一个
And it all takes me to the same place.
什么
Where?
魔兽世界玩家网站
"World of warcraft" Fansites.
我不知道这啥意思
I don't know what that means.
龙 老兄
Dragons, dude.
看吧 早说过 不可能
See? Told you. Not possible.
其实 很可能就是
Actually, it might be.
怎么可能 哪儿可能啊
How? In what reality?
这年头无奇不有
It's been a strange year.
我们应该听听其他人的意见
We should get a second opinion.
你了解龙吗
What do you know about dragons?
什么 不了解
What? Nothing.
说真的
Seriously.
这又不是尼斯湖水怪 迪恩
Well, they're not like the loch ness monster, Dean.
龙不存在
Dragons aren't real.
你能打几个电♥话♥询问下吗
Could you make a few calls?
给谁 霍格沃兹吗
To who? Hogwarts?
试试无妨
Humor me.
好吧
Fine.
你真是个有学问的绅士
You're a gentleman and a scholar.
咱们那失忆的小孩儿怎么样了
Hey, how's "Memento" doing over there?
识破你的什么谎言了吗
He caught you in any lies yet?
一切安好 萨姆向你问好
Everything's fine. Sam says hey.
你还好吗
You okay?
很好
Yeah.
鲍比说什么了没
Bobby say anything?
没有
Nope.
老爸没写过任何关于龙的事
Dad never wrote anything about dragons.
我保证
I promise.
如果我在里面读到过大魔域 我会记得
I'd remember if I read "The neverending story" in there.
大魔域:80年代奇幻电影/小说
咱们最近狩猎过剥皮行者吗
Hey, did we hunt a skinwalker lately?
没印象 怎么了
Doesn't ring a bell. Why?
只是 有些模糊的印象
I don't know. Just...Dejavu or something.
-你确定吗 我发誓 -别忘了
- Are you sure? I could have sworn... - You got to remember
你的小脑壳里还有些凌乱
your eggs are still a little scrambled, right?
但是我很确定
But, yeah, I'm sure.
好吧
All right.
当我没说
Yeah. Never mind.
鲍比 查到了什么
Hey, Bobby. What do you got?
我居然没想起她来
Can't believe she didn't jump right to mind.
维斯艾克博士
Dr. Visyak.
中古研究系 西蒙菲莎大学
Medieval studies, S.F.U.
维斯艾克博士 西蒙菲莎大学
Dr. Visyak, S.F.U.
了解 谢了
Got it. Thanks.
我要去旧金山
All right. I'm going to San Francisco,
找到杀这玩意儿的方法
figure out how to kill these things.
你来找到它们的藏身地
You figure out where they are.
等下 鲍比有说他们爱在哪歇脚吗
W-wait. D-did Bobby say where they like to park?
没有
No.
不错 又得靠文献了
Great. Back to the lore.
怎么说 它们住在中土吗
Which says what? That they live in middle-earth?
不是 山洞
No. Caves.
真是个书呆子
You're such a nerd.
求你
Please
放我走吧
Please let me go!
闭嘴
Shut up!
求你了
Please!
不要
No!
不要
No!
闭嘴
Shut up!
闭嘴 不然我把另一条也折了
Shut up, or I'll break the other one.
进去 快点
Now, get in there. Come on.
没事的 一切都会好的
It's okay. It's gonna be okay.
你好
Yes?
维斯艾克博士 我是迪恩·温彻斯特
Dr. Visyak. My name is Dean Winchester.
办公时间是周一和周五
Office hours are Monday and Friday.
鲍比·辛格让我来的
Bobby Singer sent me.
有人吗
Hello?
你好
Hi.
鲍比·辛格
Bobby Singer.
你下次见他的时候帮我带句话
Tell him something for me next time you see him.
嗯
Hmm?
直接踢他的蛋蛋就行了
Actually, just kick him in the jewels.
这样更诗意点儿
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表