Tiny suggestion.
设个诱饵 灯灵会好对付些
You see, djinn are easier to draw out when you got bait.
他们想要的是萨姆和我
They want Sam and me.
他们知道我住在哪里
They know where I live.
我已经很久都没猎魔了
Now, I haven't been hunting in a while,
这次准备豁出去了
But I'm gonna stick my neck out
去我家吧 再适合不过了
and guess that's a pretty good place for us to go.
瞧 我还是挺专业的吧
See? It's almost like I'm a professional.
我喜欢这个
I love this one.
你的还是你老婆的
Yours or, uh, your wife's?
帮个忙 别碰这个
Do me a favor -- don't touch that.
高尔夫
Golf?
你不是吧
Really?
就是 就是运动运动啊
It's a -- it's a sport.
房♥子不错啊
Nice house.
是啊 说吧 说出来
Oh, yeah. Go ahead, say it --
我是辣妈行了吧 随你说
call me a soccer mom.Whatever.
"辣妈"
"Soccer mom," Huh?
我得去内联网上查查这词
Well, I'll have to look that up on the "Intranet."
不管你信不信 我...
You know, believe it or not, I...
我懂 迪恩
I get it, Dean.
你想过普通人的生活
You wanted a normal life.
你母亲曾经也这么想
Your mom wanted a normal life, too.
你的人生观
You remind me of her, actually.
让我情不自禁想起了她
The attitude, for one thing.
你弟弟告诉你
Your brother tell you what
过去几个月我们一直在对付什么了吗
we've been dealing with the past few months?
还没
No, not really.
我从没见过类似的东西
I've never seen anything quite like it.
日夜不停地搞破坏
Been working 'round the clock.
-那到底是什么 -我们不清楚
- So what's going on? - We don't know.
无论是什么
But whatever it is,
它远超过几个灯灵一起作怪
it goes way past a couple of djinn acting off --
就像夜行怪在白天攻击
Nocturnals attacking in broad daylight,
狼人在月缺之夜活动
Werewolves out on the half-moon,
这种生物我们闻所未闻
creatures that we've never even seen before.
我们根本不清楚它们是什么
We don't...we don't even know what they are.
我见到很多被吃了一半的人类心脏
I'm knee-deep in half-eaten human hearts
还有被吸干血的十岁孩童
and exsanguinated 10-year-olds,
这一切令我
and it's all making me...
惶恐不安
uneasy.
你觉得是什么
So what's your theory?
你来告诉我
You tell me.
我们只知道它正蓄势待发
All we really know is it's all hands on deck.
现在我们只能互相扶持了
We're counting on each other right now.
坎贝尔家族的命运也在此一搏了
That's how it is with Campbells.
迪恩 我们需要你
We need you, Dean.
我明白 但是...
Look, I hear you, but...
迪恩 你是家族的一份子
You don't know what you're part of, Dean.
你的祖辈在"五月花"号♥上取下了
You know, you had ancestors hacking the heads off vamps
吸血鬼的首级
on the Mayflower.
我要说的是我们血脉相连
What I'm saying is that we're your blood.
当我们面对死亡威胁
And we're out there dying,
尝试去阻止未知的怪物
trying to get in front of whatever this is.
也许现在不是打高尔夫的最好时机
Maybe not the best time for golf.
你好像不太爱说话
You don't really say much, do you?
沉默是金
Enough.
有它们活动的迹象吗
Any sign of 'em?
树丛中有三个灯灵
Three djinn off in the trees.
那些灯灵坐在那里盯着我们
Those djinn are just sitting out there, watching us.
-大家都走吧 -什么
- Everybody's got to clear out. - What?
除非只剩下我和萨姆 否则他们不会来
They're not gonna come in here until me and Sam are alone.
你是要我们抛下你们 让你们孤立无援吗
So, what, I'm supposed to leave you here with no backup?
迪恩说的对
Dean's right.
他们很聪明 不等人数占优是绝不动手
They're smart. They'd wait till they weren't outnumbered.
好吧 我们不会走远
All right, we won't be far.
他们一来就打电♥话♥给我们 听到了吗
You call when they come, you hear?
没问题
You bet.
好的 收拾东西 准备离开
All right, pack up. We're out of here.
你还好吧
You okay?
还好
Oh, yeah.
不 这...
Yeah. No, this is...
这太疯狂了
This is crazy.
我是说 你 外公
I mean, you, grandpa.
不管是谁让你们起死回生
Whoever brought you back...
-他们不想被发现 -我知道
- They don't want to be found. - Yeah, I get that.
但他们是谁 想要什么 又为了什么
But who are they, and what do they...what do they want? Why?
我也想知道
That's a good question.
你还记得吗
Do you remember it?
什么
What?
-那个笼子 -记得
- The cage. - Yeah.
-你想要 -不是
- You want to... - No.
如果这事和谁有关
Well, if anybody can relate...
迪恩 我不想谈这事了 我回来了
Dean, I don't want to talk about it. I'm back.
我可以呼吸到新鲜空气 喝上啤酒
I get to breathe fresh air, h-have a beer,
全家一同猎魔 并与你重逢
hunt with my family, see you again.
我又何必去想地狱里的事呢
So why exactly would I want to think about hell?
你真的认为...
And you really think...
迪恩 他们已经死了 你知道的
Dean, they're already dead, and you know it.
这一切因我而起
This is happening because of me!
迪恩
Dean!
西德
Sid.
上次你逃过一劫
You made it through that last trip,
要不这次来份巨无霸补回来吧
So how about a big, fat double dose?
坏消息是它会杀了你
Bad news...it'll kill you.
好消息就是
The good news?
至少你会死个痛快
At least you'll go fast.
这是为我们父亲报仇 你这狗♥日♥的♥
That's for our father, you son of a bitch.
我 我在那屋子里睡不着
I just -- I-I couldn't sleep at that house.
没事 别担心 一会给迪恩打电♥话♥
It's okay. Don't worry. We'll call Dean.
别担心他们 迪恩
Ah, don't worry about them, Dean.
看我的吧
Worry about me.
不
No!
好了好了 孩子
There, there, kiddo.
离他远点
You stay away from him!
莉莎
Lisa!
-喝下去吧 -本 不要
- Drink it. - Ben, no!
你会感觉好些的
You'll feel better.
不
No!
都是你的错
It's all your fault.
莉莎
Lisa!
这 这东西
This, something else --
我们都知道这是什么
we both know that's details.
日后他必会受到这个的影响
There's something's coming for this one,
你是无法阻止的
and you can't stop it.
都是你的错
It's all your fault.
-莉莎 -喝了它
- Lisa! - Drink it.
你会感觉好些的
You'll feel better.
-本 别喝 -你的错
- Ben, don't! - Your fault.
你阻止不了的
Can't stop it.
不
No!
我来对付她 你去帮迪恩
I got her. Go get Dean.
-抓住她了 -放轻松 宝贝
- Got her. - Relax, hon.
我们不会杀你的
We're not gonna kill you.
快点 在他们回来前 把她塞进货车里
Get her in the van. Quick, now, before the boys get back.
萨穆埃尔和卡瑟斯去哪儿了
So, Samuel and the Cuzzes?
不知道 他们匆匆离开了
Don't know. They left in a hurry.
我们在他们家那边汇合
I'm meeting them back at their place.
你 你要和我一起走吗
You, uh, you coming with me?
不
No.
我要回去照看莉莎和本
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表