那...
So...
你们干嘛抓我
to what do I owe the reach-around?
克劳力
Crowley.
贱♥货♥
Whore.
好吧 随你怎么说
Okay, you know what?
真正的拷问专家从不会将手弄脏
The best torturers never get their hands dirty.
萨姆有话问你
Sam wants a word with you.
我能帮到你什么 萨姆
What can I do for you, Sam?
你明知故问
You know damn well.
我来要回我的灵魂
I want my soul back.
我觉得你好有种哦 萨姆
And here I thought you just grew some balls, Sam.
如何
Well?
-不行 -梅格
- No. - Meg?
我做不到
I can't.
做不到还是不愿意
Can't or won't.
我说了做不到
I said "Can't."
我没骗你 你个拖把头傻大个儿
And I meant can't, you mop-headed lumberjack.
把你拽出来已经算我走运了
I was lucky to get this much of you out.
要我再回那鬼地方 想都别想
Going back in there for the sloppy bits? No way.
我是没问题 可里面那两只呢
I'm good, but those two in there?
算了吧
Forget it.
-我怎么知道你有没有撒谎 -你是不知道
- How do I know you're not lying? - You don't.
但这也没差
But it doesn't change anything.
我告诉你
I'm telling you.
萨姆 你干嘛想要回来
Sam, why do you want the thing back?
路西法在牢笼里玩得可开心呢
Satan's got one juicy source of entertainment in there.
换作是我 要回那个灵魂
I'd swallow a rag off a bathhouse floor
还不如让我去吃屎
Before I took that soul.
除非你想把自己搞残掉
Unless you want to be a drooling mess.
萨姆 虽然我不想这么说 但他是对的
Sam, I hate to say it, but he's right.
好吧 我懂了 谢谢
Yeah, right. I get it. Thanks.
他归你处置了
He's all yours.
怎么 你疯了吗
Whoa. What are you, crazy?
他是我们唯一的希望
He's our only hope!
迪恩 你也听到他说的了
Dean, you heard him.
他没法帮我取回灵魂 他就没用了
He can't get it. He's useless!
你们会让我出来的对吧
You'll let me back out, right?
这一刀是为路西法的 你个自以为是的小...
This is for Lucifer, you pompous little --
感觉好多了
That's better.
你才不懂折磨的奥妙 你个小贱♥人♥
You don't know torture, you little insect.
放了他们
Leave them alone.
卡西迪奥
Castiel.
一整季咱俩都没对手戏了
Haven't seen you all season.
你升职了呀
You the cavalry now?
把刀放下
Put the knife down.
你在上面也这么专横么
You that bossy in heaven?
听说你输给了拉斐尔
Hear you're losing out to Raphael.
这兄弟内斗搞得可真够激烈
The whole affair makes Vietnam look like a roller derby.
越南曾发生过内战 这里比喻天堂内战
这礼品袋里装着什么
Hey, what's in the gift bag?
是你
You are.
不可能
Not possible.
你的骨头藏得可没那么好
You didn't hide your bones as well as you should have.
干得漂亮
Cookie for you.
你到底能不能弄回萨姆的灵魂
Can you restore Sam's soul or not?
如果我能在其他方面帮到你们...
If I can help out in any other --
回答他
Answer him!
我不能
I can't.
我不得不说 她很聪明
Well, she's smart. I'll give her that.
我本来也想连她一起干掉
I was gonna kill her, too.
当然 我会让你们先独处一会
'course, I'd have given you an hour with her first.
独处一会要做什么
Why would I want that?
谢谢 小卡
Thanks, Cass.
要不是你...
Hadn't have been for you...
克劳力说得没错
Crowley was right. It's not...
我在天上并不顺利
Going well for me upstairs.
-我们要是能帮上忙... -你们帮不上
- If there's anything we can do... - There isn't.
我也不想事情发展成这样
I wish circumstances were different.
很多时候...
Much of the time...
我更愿意留在这
I'd rather be here.
小卡 我们知道你忙得焦头烂额
Look, Cass, we know you got a steaming pile on your plate.
你不需要道歉
There's no need for apologies.
我们是你的朋友
We're your friends.
听着 萨姆
Listen, Sam --
我们会另想办法
We'll find another way.
你真想要帮忙吗
You really want to help?
处理下那一屋子始祖吧
Prison full of monsters.
既不能丢下不管 也不能放了它们
Can't just leave 'em, can't let 'em go.
我明白
I understand.
他说得对
He's right, you know.
什么事
About?
关于你的灵魂
About your soul.
我们会找到办法
We'll figure something else out.
不 不可能
No, we won't.
为什么呢 就因为克劳力说...
Oh, why, because Crowley said --
克劳力说的你也听见了
You heard what Crowley said.
我也听到小卡说的了
And I heard what Cass said.
灵魂回到我的身体会将我撕成碎片
Putting this thing back in would smash me to bits.
-我们也不能确定 -知道吗
- We don't know that for sure. - You know what?
当天使和恶魔的意见达成共识
When angels and demons agree on something --
谁可能不上心呢
Call me nuts, I pay attention.
你现在才说吗
You say this now?
-我们差点为这破事死掉... -没错
- After we practically died trying to -- - exactly.
我们差点就没命了
We almost got ourselves killed!
我们还要干多少次这种傻事
I mean, how many times do we risk our asses for this?
真是够了
Enough's enough.
-萨姆 -我不想要回灵魂了
- Sam -- - I don't think I want it back.
你都不知道自己在说些什么
You don't even know what you're saying.
我知道 我说的话你不爱听
No, I'm saying something you don't like.
你显然相当在意
You obviously care a lot.
但我想 我可能还是不要的好
But I think maybe I'm better off without it.
你错了
You're wrong.
-你简直大错特错 -我可不觉得
- You don't know how wrong you are. - I'm not sure about that.
萨姆 别走
Sam, don't walk away.
萨姆
Sam!
萨姆
Sam!!
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表