Where are we going?
詹森 你在这
Jensen, there you are!
坐到椅子上
Let's just get you in the chair.
椅子
"Chair"?
好的 亲
Okay, hon,
咱们来把妆卸掉
We're just gonna get this makeup off your face.
我没化什么...
I'm not wearing any ma--
哦 天
Oh, crap!
我是个花哨的娘炮
I'm a painted whore!
我是崔西·伊云
Trish Evian here
这位是凶鬼恶灵中的杰瑞德·帕德里克
with Jared Padalecki from tv's "Supernatural."
杰瑞德 第六季
So, Jared, season six.
什么
What?
你打败了路西法 丢了灵魂
You beat the devil, lost your soul,
然后又找了回来
and got it back again.
那么 接下来萨姆·温彻斯特会怎样
So tell us, what's next for Sam Winchester?
我真的不...
Look, I-I-I really don't --
回答的时候重复一下问题
Oh, and if you could include the question in your answer?
谢了
Thanks.
老弟 他们给咱们化妆
Dude, they put freakin' makeup on us!
那群混♥蛋♥
Those bastards!
-我想我知道怎么回事了 -怎么了
- Look, I think I know what this is. - Okay. What?
-是部电视剧 -还用你说
- It's a tv show. - You think?
我是说 这里 不管这里是哪
Yeah. I mean, here -- wherever "Here" is,
巴尔萨泽把我们塞进的这个灵异界
This -- this twilight zone Balthazar zapped us into.
不知怎的 我们的生活是部电视剧
For whatever reason, our life is a tv show.
-为什么 -我不知道
- Why? - I don't know.
说真的 怎么会有人喜欢看咱们的生活
No, seriously. Why? Why would anybody want to watch our lives?
根据刚采访我的那个人说
Well, I mean, according to that interviewer,
收视率挺低的
not very many people do.
我没说这事很合理
Look, I'm not saying it makes sense.
我只是说 我们掉到了某个次元
I'm just saying, we -- we landed in some dimension
在这里你是詹森·阿克斯
where you're Jensen Aackles,
我是什么杰瑞德·帕德里克
And I'm something called a "Jared Padalecki."
那你成波兰人了是么
So what, now you're Polish?
整件事都是扯淡
Is any of this making any sense to you?
至少我的宝贝也来了
Least my baby made it.
嘿
Hey.
喂 搞什么
Hey! What --
我感觉不舒服
I feel sick.
我要吐了
I'm gonna be sick.
我要回家
I want to go home.
这个地方简直让我毛骨悚然
I feel like this whole place is bad-touching me.
明白 我也是
Yeah, I know. Me too.
你觉得该怎么做 找小卡吗
So, what do you think? Cass?
找他最靠谱 如果他还活着的话
He's our best shot, if he's still alive.
亲爱的卡西迪奥
Dear Castiel,
也许你正忙着逃出天堂呢
who are... maybe running his ass away from heaven,
我们希望你能听到我们的祈祷
we pray that you have your ears on.
那么
So...
呼叫 呼叫
Breaker breaker...
小卡 是小卡 嘿 小卡
Cass? Cass! Hey, Cass!
噢 谢天谢地
Oh, thank god.
这是怎么回事
What is all this, huh?
巴尔萨泽对我们做了什么
W-w-what did Balthazar do to us?
为了让你俩不被维吉尔抓到
To keep you out of Virgil's reach,
他把你们送到了另一个现实里
he's cast you into an alternate reality,
一个和我们世界极其类似
a universe similar to ours in most respects
但某些方面又完全迥异的世界
yet dramatically different in others.
就像 就像比扎罗星球那种 对吗
Like -- like Bizarro earth, right?
比扎罗星球:DC漫画创造出的星球
只不过这儿没有比扎罗超人
Except instead of having Bizarro superman,
有的却是一群蠢蛋
we get this clown factory.
是的 嗯
Yeah, well...
反正 现在没时间解释了
anyway, no time to explain.
-你是不是有钥匙 -是的
- Do you have the key? - Yeah.
不过这玩意儿是干嘛的
So, uh, what does this thing do, anyway?
是一个房♥间的钥匙
It opens a room.
房♥间里都有些啥
What's in the room?
巴尔萨泽从天堂偷出来的所有武器
Every weapon Balthazar stole from heaven.
他就这么拱手给我们了
He gave it to us?
为了保证钥匙安全 在我找到你们之前
To keep it safe until I could reach you.
有了那些武器 我就有机会恢复力量
With those weapons, I have a chance to rally my forces.
明白 真好
Oh. Okay, good. Yeah.
那这个电视剧啥的又是咋回事
So, now, uh, what's the deal with all this tv crap?
什么
Pardon?
问的好 帕德蕾丝克
Yeah. Amen, Padaleski.
-是"里克" -啥
- Uh"Lecki. - "What?
我很确定是帕德里克
Lecki. Pretty sure.
拜托
Man.
-难道又有新台词啊 -新的啥
- Did they put out new pages? - New what?
这是在开什么国际玩笑吗
I mean, is this some kind of cosmic joke?
如果真是的话 那就太冷了
Yeah, 'cause if it is, it's stupid,
-我们也没找到笑点 -没错
- and we don't get it. - Yeah.
你们俩没事吧
Are you guys okay?
给我拿来
Give me that.
这是
What is --
刚才那些全都是台词
These are words in a script.
-他根本不是小卡 -老哥 瞧瞧他
- This isn't Cass. - Dude, look at him.
你俩是想对台词 还是
You guys want to run lines, or...?
这小子叫米沙
His name's Misha.
米沙
Misha?
真是 太好了
Just...great.
米沙 詹森
Misha? Jensen?
这都是些啥鬼名字啊
What's up with the names around here?
你们俩小子
You guys!
还真是唬住我了
You really punked me!
同时Misha的推特真的更新了
我绝对要把这发到推特上
I'm totally gonna tweet this one.
你们好啊 米饭们
"Hola, Mishamigos.
J2骗得我好惨
"J-squared...got me good."
我真想把手伸进脑子里狂抓
I just want to dig my finger in my brain and scratch
直到我们回到堪萨斯州
until we're back in Kansas.
"真的开始觉得和其他人一样了"
"Really... starting to feel... like one of the guys."
J·阿克斯
"J. Ackles."
-那是假的我 -没错
- That's fake me! - Yeah.
这肯定是我的假房♥车
This must be fake mine.
老弟 我有一架直升机
Dude, I have a helicopter!
好吧 谁会放这么大的鱼缸在自己拖车里
All right, who puts a 300-gallon aquarium in their trailer?
显然就是詹森·阿克斯了
Apparently, Jensen Ackles.
好吧 我们来瞧瞧这家伙究竟是谁
All right, here we go. Let's see who this guy is.
看来他不是猎魔人
Well, he's not a hunter,
不过他扮演的角色是猎魔人
but he plays one on tv.
拜托
Come on.
瞧瞧这俩贱♥人♥ 还一副模特范儿
Look at these male-modelin' sons of bitches.
这小表情做的 萨姆
Nice "Blue Steel," Sam.
出自电影超级名模
很显然 那是我们的工作
Hey. Apparently, it's our job.
好了 听听这个
All right, uh, here goes.
网上说你来自德克萨斯州
Um...It says you're from Texas.
-真的 -是的
- Really? - Yeah.
还有就是
And, uh...
还说你演过一出肥皂剧
Says you were on a soap opera.
啥
What?
如果我没有得癌症
If I didn't have cancer,
如果我没有结婚 而且我还很有钱的话
and I wasn't married, and I had plenty of money...
你愿意跟我私奔吗
Would you -- would you want to run away with me?
《我们的日子》中的詹森·阿克斯
钱
Money?
你觉得我真在乎钱吗 妮可
What, you think I really care about money, Nicole?
我在乎的是你的健康
I care that you're healthy.
我不是那种半途而废的人 艾瑞克
Well, I'm no quitter, Eric.
我 我
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表