You?
碰巧是真的
It happens to be true.
这样吧
Know what?
如果我变成这样
Maybe you'll believe it if I look
你们就会相信我了
a little more like this.
你个贱♥货♥
Oh, you bitch.
她为了保护你们而牺牲 对吧
She died to protect you, didn't she?
看见没
See?
你们也明白母爱
You understand a mother's love.
-我也一样 -好吧 你给老子听着
- I'm no different. - All right, you know what?
谈话到此结束
This conversation's over.
如果要杀我们 就请动手
If you're gonna kill us, kill us.
你们
You?
不
No.
我只想要克劳力的命
It's Crowley I want dead.
那你下手太慢了
Well, you're too late there.
那个英国佬几个月前已经死了
That little limey mook roasted months ago.
克劳力还活着
Crowley's alive.
不可能
That's impossible.
我从每个被他折磨的孩子眼中
I see his face through the eyes
看到了他的脸
of every child he strings up and skins.
知道他为什么要伤害我的孩子吗
Any idea why he's hurting my babies?
他想要炼狱 对吧
He wants purgatory, right?
位置神马的
Location, location, location.
他是那么跟你们说的吗
Is that what he told you?
是为了灵魂
It's about the souls.
灵魂怎么了
Well, what about them?
它们是力量 你个纯洁的小笨蛋
They're power, you simple little monkey.
是燃料
Fuel.
每一个灵魂都是最好的核反应堆
Each soul a beautiful, little nuclear reactor.
收集起来 你就拥有了太阳
Put them together, you have the sun.
想想 地狱之王拥有了这个
Now, think what the king of hell could do
未开♥发♥的巨大油井 他会做什么
with that vast, untapped oil well...
他会变得多么强大
How powerful he'd be.
克劳力现在想偷走我的东西
Now Crowley wants to siphon off my supply
折磨我的孩子帮他达到目的
and torture my children to do it?
好吧 老虎不发威当我病猫
Okay, fine. I'll quit playing nice.
我就转化所有人
I'll turn you all.
每一个灵魂 归我所有
Every soul -- mine.
当所有灵魂都归我的时候
Let's see how hot his hell burns
我们看看他还能得意到几时
when everyone comes to me.
这是他自找的
He asked for it.
据我所知 地球上也有个几十亿人吧
You know, last I checked, there are a few billion of us.
你的计划需要费些时日
That plan might take a while.
你认为我来这里做什么的
What exactly do you think I'm doing here?
我在打造完美的怪兽
I'm building the perfect beast.
等等
Wait a second.
我们
All those --
我们发现的这些东西
all those things we've been finding.
这叫做内测
Call it beta testing.
我觉得你的配方有点不对啊
Well, I think your formula might be a little off.
它们到处自相残杀
They're imploding all over town.
是有一些次品
Ohh, there were a few unfortunate failures.
但是我终于成功了
But I eventually got it right.
安静 聪明 不易察觉
Quiet, smart, inconspicuous.
一天之内就可以遍布整个小镇
It can spread through a whole town in under a day.
最精彩的地方是
Oh, and the best part --
他一直都在你们身边
You've been with it the whole time.
什么
What?
是的 你们就是他的最终关卡
Yes, you were the final test.
我当然要确定他能否
I had to see if it could
神不知鬼不觉逃过猎魔人的眼睛
slip past hunters undetected, of course.
是小莱恩
Little Ryan.
乔
Joe?
莱恩
Ryan?
你们貌似不开心
You look upset.
说句让你们舒心的话
If it makes you feel any better,
莱恩注定能骗的过你们
Ryan was bound to work on you.
任性的小孤儿...
Little wayward orphan...
就像你们一样
Like yourselves.
你们现在已经无能为力了
There's nothing you can do about it now.
所以还是谈谈吧
So let's talk.
没什么好谈的
Nothing to say.
这么说可不对
Well, that's where you're wrong.
我有一个提议
I have an offer to propose.
克劳力...
Crowley...
踪迹难觅 这你们都知道
As you know, not so easy to find.
所以不如这样...
So, here's the deal...
你们去找到他...
You find him...
把他带来见我...
Bring him to me...
我就饶你们一命
I let you live.
免了
Pass.
-迪恩 -萨姆 不行
- Dean... - Sam, no.
答案是不行
The answer is no.
说得好像你还有别的选择似的
You say that like you have another option.
也许有 也许没有
Maybe I do, maybe I don't.
是嘛
You think?
那我就彻底断了你们的念想
Well, so much for your plan "B".
你一定在想"我为什么会如此软弱"
And you, wondering, "Why so flaccid?"
卡西迪奥 我比你年长
I'm older than you, Castiel.
我知道天使的死穴
I know what makes angels tick.
只要我在 你就把自己当做
As long as I'm around, consider yourself...
废物吧
unplugged.
为我卖♥♥命吧
Work for me.
条件很优厚呦
It's a good deal.
追加福利 饶你们的朋友也不死
Bonus... I won't kill your friends.
听着
All right, look,
过去几个月里 我们一直在为个恶棍卖♥♥命
The last few months, we've been working for an evil dick.
我们可不想改为投靠一个巫婆
We're not about to sign up for an evil bitch.
我们不会与恶魔合作
We don't work with demons.
也不会与怪物合作
We don't work with monsters.
如果你会因此杀了我们 尽管动手吧
And if that means you got to kill us, then kill us!
或者...
Or...
我可以转化你们...
I turn you...
到时你们就任我摆布了
and you do what I want anyway.
打死我都不会同意
Beat me with a wire hanger, answer's still no.
不要
Don't...
逼我
test me.
你咬我呀
Bite me.
-不要 -迪恩
- No! - Dean!
凤♥凰♥灰烬
Phoenix ash.
一颗子弹...
One shell...
加一盎司威士忌...
One ounce of whiskey...
一饮而尽
Down the hatch.
之后会散发点腐气
Little musty on the afterburn.
再见了 妈妈
Call you later, mom.
闭眼
Shut your eyes!
以后应该多带你参加猎魔行动
We got to take you on more monster hunts.
小卡...
Hey, Cass, um...
迪恩正血流不止
Dean's bleeding pretty good.
我觉得她把我转化成杰佛逊飞船了
I think she turned me into a Jefferson starship.
你能帮我一并恢复吗
Could you clear that up, too?
好了 没事了
All right, we're good.
我们得赶紧走了
We got to go. Now.
去哪里
Where?
那个孩子
The kid.
那个小孩 也是怪物之一
The little kid -- he's one of them.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
小卡 我懂 你告诉过我
Yeah, I know, Cass. You told me, all right?
快走吧
Let's just go.
我们杀了那个巫婆 却还是让她得逞了
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表