我也不知道
Look, I-I don't know.
别骗我
Don't lie to me.
我知道你是谁 萨姆
I know who you are, Sam.
我知道你是干什么的
I know what you do.
什么
What?
你真知道
You do?
让我搞搞清楚 你们不是联调局的人
Let me get this straight -- you're not feds.
你们是猎魔人
You actually hunt things.
-我们知道这听起来很离奇 -我看未必
- We know how it sounds. - I'm not sure you do.
罗伊 你到过事发现场
You saw those crime scenes, Roy.
你真觉得是个人类带走那些人的吗
You really think something human could have taken those guys?
你说的那些是天方夜谭
What you're saying -- it's impossible.
对不起 我不明白
You know, I'm sorry, I-I don't understand
这关她什么事儿
what she's got to do with any of this.
她是我的妻子
She's my wife.
她和我一起在警局工作
She works with me at the sheriff's station.
你告诉我的事情 也要告诉她
You tell something like this to me, you tell it to her, too.
好吧 你们需要我们做什么
All right, what do you need us to do?
你的丈夫 他是那个治安官
Your husband -- he's the sheriff.
曾经是 直到他失踪
Was the sheriff, until he vanished...
然后你也失踪了
and you vanished.
我该怎么想
What was I supposed to think?
那东西抓走了他 还是你杀了他
T-that thing got him, or that you killed him?
我只想知道到底是怎么回事
I just want to know what happened.
我也想知道 相信我
So do I. Believe me.
我身上发生了一些事情
Something happened to me.
我不记得我来过这里
I have no memory of being here, ever.
这算什么 演《我们的日子》吗
What is this, "Days of our lives"?
《我们的日子》NBC早期电视剧
你是想告诉我 你得了失忆症么
You're telling me you have some sort of amnesia?
如果我知道这些事情
If I knew any of this,
我还会主动跑来警局送死吗
would I have stepped foot into this station?
对不起
I'm sorry.
我都不知道你叫什么
I-I don't even know your name.
如果这是某种游戏
If this is some sort of a game,
你要么是聪明绝顶 要么是愚蠢至极
you're either incredibly clever or incredibly stupid.
我说的是实话
I'm telling the truth.
听我说
Look...
我真不知道你丈夫出了什么事
I don't know what happened to your husband.
但是我能找出真♥相♥
But I can find out.
怎么做
How?
若你真的了解我 你就知道这是我的工作
If you really know me, then you know that's my job.
你真的不记得了
You really don't remember?
真的不记得了
No. I really don't.
我是布伦娜·多布斯
I'm Brenna Dobbs.
布伦娜
Brenna...
你丈夫的事 我深表遗憾
...I'm sorry about what happened to your husband.
但我能找出真♥相♥
But I can find answers...
可困在这里 我束手无策
just not from in here.
出来 帮我找点绳子
Come on. Help me find some rope.
想要伪装成越狱的样子
If it's gonna look like a break-out,
你得把我绑起来
you're gonna need to tie me up.
怎样啊
What?
唐 不是时间越久 东西就越好
The boxed stuff doesn't get better with age, Don.
是我 萨姆
Hey, Sam.
再次逃亡的滋味怎么样
So, how does it feel to be a fugitive again?
真不想说"不听老哥言"
Hate to say "I told you so."
你就喜欢说"不听老哥言"
You love to say "I told you so."
你说对了 我确实喜欢说"不听老哥言"
Actually, you're right -- I do love to say "I told you so."
我在野性妞儿身上发现了线索
So, I found something on, uh, "Crazy eyes McGee."
原来你俩是旧相识
Turns out you two knew each other.
啥
What?
我是说性关系 我刚和她室友谈过
Biblically. I just spoke to her roommate.
我得说 老弟你真是风流债满天下
I got to say, man -- you really got around.
有没有灵魂都如此 我真是服了
I mean, soulless or not I'm actually kind of impressed.
又一个人失踪了
Missing person -- another one.
好的 我去 你呆在这里
Okay, all right. I'll go. You stay.
好吧
Yeah. Fine.
-萨姆 -咋啦
- Sam? - What?
乖乖呆在这里
Stay here.
知道啦 快去
Fine! Go!
感谢您抽空配合
Listen, thank you for your time.
我们在调查
We're on it.
好的 谢谢
Yeah. Thanks.
我是萨姆 请留言
This is Sam. Leave a message.
萨姆 接电♥话♥ 该死的
Sam, answer the phone, damn it.
我找到失踪女孩之间的联♥系♥了
I found the connection between the missing chicks.
她们都和同一个家伙上过床
They all banged the same dude --
你
You.
是你 萨姆
It's you, Sam.
短♥信♥ 受害者 所有这一切
The texts, the victims, all of it --
都是为你而设的陷阱
It's a trap for you.
回我电♥话♥
Call me back.
不好意思 不好意思
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
你不能来这里
You can't be here!
好的 请听我说
Okay, p-please just listen.
黛比·哈里斯是怎么回事
What happened to Debbie Harris?
黛比
Debbie?
我放你出来 她就失踪了
I let you out, and she's just gone.
你认为是我做的
And y-you think I did something to her?
我不知道该怎么想
I don't know what to think.
听着 我需要你的帮助
Look, um, I need your help.
你开玩笑吧
Are you kidding?
我需要你丈夫整理的有关
I need the case files that your husband made
去年失踪案的文件
about the disappearances last year.
去警♥察♥局找
So go to the station and find it.
不在那里
It's not there.
我溜进去找了 文件不见了
I broke in and I looked, and it's gone.
我也知道是谁拿的
And I have a theory about who might have it.
听着 我们的目的一致 布伦娜
Look, we both want the same thing here, Brenna.
我保证
I promise.
我们想弄明白去年发生了什么
We want to find out what happened last year,
我们也想阻止现在发生的事情
and we want to stop what's happening right now.
那些文件在楼上
The file's upstairs.
我马上就回来
I'll be right back.
走吧
Let's go!
你们一直都在旅行吗
So, you guys just travel all the time?
轻装上阵 常年奔波
I mean, you just pick up and go?
不会很艰难吗
Doesn't that get hard?
年轻时不算困难 觉得挺棒的
Not when you're young -- it's great.
一旦有了家庭 是有点艰难
Once you got a family, it's a little tougher.
迪恩娜怀孕的时候
Deanna got pregnant,
我们手足无措
and we didn't know what we were gonna do.
但是玛丽
But Mary was...
是上帝的恩赐
she was a blessing.
车♥库♥里面还有
There's more in the garage.
你坐着 我去拿
Ah, listen, you sit. I'll get it.
他想念她
He misses her.
你们至少还有彼此相互依靠
You know, at least you two have each other.
我小时候和萨穆埃尔相处不多
Well, Samuel wasn't really around when I was a kid.
我和他更多的是工作上的往来
We have more of a, uh, business relationship.
你们还有其他的家人吗
Uh, do you have any other family?
家人只会拖后腿
Family just slows you down.
萨姆
Sam?
萨姆
Sam?!
你还好吧
You all right?
很好 我没事
Yeah. Yeah.
好吧 开始看文件吧
Um...All right, let's see what you have.
最大可能 这东西来自阿♥拉♥克尼[希神]
Best guess -- it came from an Arachne.
-你见过吗 -没人见过
- You ever seen one? - No one has --
2000年以来 没人在克里特岛之外见过
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表