如果你们俩听到什么消息
Um...So, if either of you two hear anything,
请通知我
please let me know.
你的搭档呢
Where's your partner?
秃头的大家伙
The big bald guy?
维南探员 对吧
Agent Wynand, right?
-维南探员 当然 -在性瘾康复治疗
- Agent Wynand, of course. Well... - Sex rehab.
听说过恋物癖吧
Yeah, you've heard of plushies, right?
这位 这位是我的新搭档
This is, uh -- this is my new partner.
你好 幸会
Hi. Pleasure.
你好 你好
How you doing? Hi.
那么 探员 我们该
Uh, so, agent, we should, uh
是的是的 当然
Yeah. Yeah, of course.
当然 和你聊天很高兴 洛克探员
Of course. Uh, nice chatting with you, agent Roark.
我也是
You too.
铐住我吧
Cuff me.
咋回事
What was that?
她看你那眼神儿也太饥渴了吧
She just cougar-eyed you.
我想萨穆埃尔和我来这里办过案子
I think Samuel and I have worked a case in this town.
不用想了 就是
You think?
来 我们赶紧撤把
Come on. Let's get the hell out of here.
快点 咱赶紧走行吗
Hey, come on. Hop to, would you?
我们不能走 迪恩
We can't go, Dean.
当然能走
Uh, yeah, we can.
不 听着 五个男人在一年前失踪了
No, listen -- five guys went missing a year ago.
尸体下落不明
They never found the bodies.
我和萨穆埃尔肯定就是
I mean, that's got to be the job
来查这件案子的 对吧
me and Samuel worked, right?
对极了 那又如何
Great. What difference does it make?
一年前五个男人失踪了
A year ago, five guys go missing,
现在呢 突然这些女人也失踪了
And -- and now suddenly all these women go missing.
有什么鬼怪在作祟
Something's here.
所以 要么我们没消灭它
So either we just didn't stop it,
要么就以为消灭了 其实没有
or we only thought we did.
好吧 但是为啥后来变了性别
Okay, but why the gender bend, huh?
先是男人 现在是女人
First it's dudes. Now it's chicks?
犯罪模式完全不同
That's a totally different M.O.
我不知道 鬼知道啊
I don't know. Who knows?
问题是 那东西还在这里
The point is, something's still here.
很好 打给鲍比 他能处理这事儿
Great. Well, call Bobby. He can deal with it.
为什么 我们自己也能处理啊
Why? We can deal with it.
你开玩笑吧
Are you serious?
萨姆 猎魔人不能
Sam, there is a reason
重复出现在同一个地方是有原因的
that hunters don't hit the same town over again --
因为我们习惯一走了之 留下堆烂摊子
'cause we have a habit of leaving messes behind.
-好吧 我承认 -爸爸的规矩之一
- Right. I agree. - One of dad's rules --
同一个厕所不能去两次
you never use the same crapper twice.
每个人都会重复使用同一个厕所
Everyone uses the same crapper twice.
除了我们
Not us.
你知道我啥意思
You know what I mean.
好吧 听着
Okay, look --
因为我 那个东西还在作恶 对吧
this creature is still walking around 'cause of me, right?
是我放走它的
I mean, I let it go.
爸爸还说过 要"善始善终"
Dad also said, "you finish what you start."
好吧 我懂了
Okay, I get it.
-是吗 -是的
- Do you? - Yes.
你害怕我会随着记忆顺藤摸瓜
You're afraid I'll stroll down memory lane
然后狠狠毁掉我脑子里的屏障
and I'll kick this wall in my head so hard,
地狱的记忆就会破口而出 对吧
hell comes flooding through, right?
然后我一下子就精神崩溃了什么的
And then all of a sudden, I'm some drooling mess on the floor.
这可不是开玩笑
It's not a joke.
好啦 我知道
Okay. I know.
听着 现在这里发生的一切
But listen -- what's happening here right now --
都是因为我搞砸了
it's because I messed up somehow,
而且后果还很严重
in some big way.
每一个失踪的人 每一个死去的人
So every person who gets taken, every person who dies --
都是我害的
that's on me.
我必须阻止这一切
I have to stop it.
换做是你也会这么做
And you'd do the same thing.
好吧
All right.
我去查那些黑发姑娘
I'll follow up with the brunettes.
你去警♥察♥那里打探一下
You see what you get from the cops.
你和尼科尔做了很久的室友
So, you and Nicole were roommates for a long time.
从大学开始 但我们一直是最好的朋友
Since college, but we've been best friends forever.
这个事情太离奇了
This whole thing's really surreal.
你们的调查有进展吗 还是
Are you any closer to finding her, or...?
我们会尽最大的努力
We're doing everything we can.
尼科尔失踪那晚 你和她在一起
Now, you were with Nicole the night she went missing.
她说什么了吗
Did she say anything?
没有
Nothing.
正如我给警♥察♥说的那样
It's like I told the cops --
我也希望能提供些线索
I wish there was something.
这个哪儿来的
Where'd you get this?
一个联邦探员给尼科尔的
Oh, Nicole got that from that FBI guy.
洛克探员
Agent Roark.
大概 这么高
About -- about yea high?
对 就是他
Yeah, that was him.
去年的失踪者之一
One of the men that disappeared last year
住在我们这栋楼里
lived in our building.
嗯
Right.
所以洛克探员问了我们些
So agent Roark was asking us
关于那个案子的问题 我猜
all questions about it, I guess.
你猜
You guess?
那 他来过这里
So he -- he came by here?
对 来过几次
Oh, he came by a few times.
是嘛
Did he?
来
To, uh...
和尼科尔谈话
speak to Nicole.
对
Right.
你觉得
And how would you...
他们是什么关系
characterize their relationship?
关系 不 他们没有
Relationship? No, they weren't having a --
就是 说话的语气啊
Just the -- the -- the tone
谈话的性质啊
or the nature of their conversation.
声音很大
Well...loud.
还有
And...
有活力
athletic.
站住
Hold it right there!
站住别动
Stop right there!
举起手来
Hands where I can see them!
上警车 不然就逮捕你们
Get in my car, or you're under arrest.
听着 长官 不
Look -- no, sir.
请等一下
Please just hold on for a second.
这是一场误会
There's been a misunderstanding here.
兄弟 你真是傻♥逼♥到家了
Man, you are dumb as a sack of hair --
干了坏事还自己送上门来
coming back here after what you did?
听着 这是一场误会
Look, there's been a misunderstanding here.
你根本不是个探员
You are not a damn agent, okay?
-联邦调查局压根不知道你 -听着
- The FBI never heard of you. - Just listen.
尸体在哪里
Where are the bodies?
母亲们想要安葬自己的亲人
Mothers want to bury their loved ones.
我不知道
I don't know.
多布斯治安官呢
Where's sheriff Dobbs?
我不知道
I don't know.
你离开这里时 浑身是血
You run out of town soaked in blood --
为了逃跑 还把我的头打伤
Oh, and you bash my brains in to do it --
你还妄想让我相信你
and you really expect me to buy that?
我什么都不记得了 你相信吗
Look, would you believe that I don't remember anything?
不
No.
但愿法官能相信你的鬼话
But good luck selling it to the judge.
我的丈夫出了什么事
What happened to my husband?
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表