Oh,Ellie.
他们对你做了什么
Oh,what have they done to you?
什么都做了
Everything.
恶魔我还能对付
The demon I could have handled,you know?
但是当天使一出面...
But when the angel stepped in...
我告诉他了 鲍比
I told him,Bobby.
他们已经做好打开炼狱的准备了
They have enough to crack purgatory wide open.
告诉我吧 我得知道
Tell me. I need to know.
他们需要处♥女♥的鲜血
They need virgin blood.
那对他们来说是小菜一碟
That's a milk run for them.
他们还需要炼狱中某人的鲜血
And they need the blood of a purgatory native.
他们也已经搞到很多了
Well, they've got plenty of that now.
他们已经把门打开了吗
Have they opened it yet?
明天行动
Tomorrow.
要等到月蚀才行
The moon and the eclipse.
抱歉 鲍比
I'm sorry, Bobby.
-不 没关系的 -我真的很抱歉
- No, it's okay. - I'm sorry, really.
告诉我们他们在哪里
Just tell us where they are.
埃莉
Elle?
我对此事深表遗憾
I'm sorry this had to happen.
克劳力丧心病狂了
Crowley got carried away.
难道跟你一点关系都没有么 你个王八蛋
Yeah, I bet it was all Crowley, you son of a bitch!
你还没醒悟 对吧
You don't even see it, do you?
不知道自己已经完全失控了
How totally off the rails you are.
够了
Enough!
我不在乎你对我的看法
I don't care what you think.
我已经向你解释过了 但你却听不进去
I've tried to make you understand. You won't listen.
所以我不妨直说了
So let me make this simple.
拜托你回家吧 让我来阻止拉斐尔
Please go home and let me stop Raphael.
这话我不会说第二遍
I won't ask again.
很好 因为我想你已经猜到答案了
Well, good, 'cause I think you already know the answer.
真希望事情没有发展到这一步
I wish it hadn't come to this.
有一点你可以放心 等这一切结束以后
Well, rest assured, when this is all over...
我会救萨姆的
I will save Sam,
但前提是你不能插手
But only if you stand down.
为什么要救萨姆
Save Sam from what?
喂 喂 你还好吗
Hey, hey. Are you okay?
萨姆
Sam.
我叫萨姆
My name is sam.
那么 你都记起了什么
So, uh, what do you remember?
那个
Well,
这种话说出来会显得很奇怪
it might sound pretty strange if I said it aloud.
不可能比现在更奇怪了
Oh,it -- it couldn't get any stranger.
是吗 别过早下结论
Yeah? Don't be so sure.
我说不清
Look, I-I don't know.
因为只是些零碎的记忆
I mean, it's all pretty spotty, you know?
我只记得我当时...我和...
I just remember I was -- I was with, uh --
两个男人在一起
with two guys.
其中一个有男模的范儿
One was, like, a male-model type,
而另一个是个老头 叫做...
And the other was an older guy named, uh...
鲍比
Bobby.
好吧 你在找什么
Okay. Well, what are you looking for?
找到了 鲍比·辛格 就是他了
Here. Bobby singer. That has to be it.
上面有他的电♥话♥吗
Is there a phone number?
没有 只有个地址 南达科他州苏瀑
No, just an address. Sioux Falls, South Dakota.
南达科他州
South Dakota.
好的...
Okay, uh...
听着 萨姆
L-listen, Sam --
-你是叫萨姆吧 -对
- Sam, right? - Yeah.
我真的很抱歉 但我要...
Look, I'm really sorry, but this is --
就此跟你道别了
is where I got to get off.
不必道歉 没问题
Oh, no. Of course. No problem.
好的 那你打算怎么过去
Okay. Well, how are you gonna get there?
看来我可以开车过去
I guess I'll take my car.
那辆就是我的
That's mine.
-你确定吗 -相当确定
- Are you sure? - Oh, yeah.
听着 萨姆
Look, Sam,
我觉得你就这样离开不太好
I don't feel right about you going off like this.
别担心
Oh, look, don't worry.
你为我做得已经够多了
Y-you've done way too much for me already.
我不是那个意思
That's not what I mean.
我的意思是...
What I mean is, uh...
我有种不详的预感
I've got a bad feeling, you know,
看到你的那些假身份证和那个阴暗的房♥间
With those I.D.s and that shady-ass hotel room.
不管你到底在寻找什么
Whatever you're looking for --
最终的结果可能十分不妙
You might not like what you find.
我难道还有别的选择吗
What other choice do I have?
你可以在这里多待一段时间
You could stick around here a little bit longer,
等头脑清醒了再决定
Get your head straight,
而不是草率地离开 盲目地...
instead of going off, flying blind into --
怎么回事
What the hell was that?!
趴着别动
Stay down.
萨姆
Sam!
小萨姆
Sammy.
小萨姆
Sammy?
拜托 醒过来啊
Come on. Snap out of it.
如何了
Anything?
我不能这样坐视不理 鲍比 我得帮他
I can't just sit here, Bobby. I've got to help him.
-迪恩 -让他逃离梦境什么的
- Dean. - You know, "Dreamscape" his noggin, something.
你知道小卡做了什么
You know what Cass did.
你弟弟脑子里那道屏障没了
The dam inside your brother's head is gone,
所有地狱的记忆都倾巢而出
and all hell's spilling loose.
-我们不知道里面什么情况 -我不管
- We don't know what's going on inside. - I don't care.
-我们必须得做点什么 -我们会做的
- We have got to do something! - And we will.
但现在离他们打开炼狱之门只剩十六小时
But right now we got 16 hours till they pop purgatory.
这已经少了一个人了
I'm down one man.
我不能再失去另一个了
I can't afford to be down two.
是啊 那事我们有什么进展呢
Yeah, and how's that going,huh?
我们不知道克劳力在哪
We've got no line on Crowley.
也不知道小卡在哪 巴尔萨泽也玩失踪
We got no line on Cass. Balthazar's M.I.A.
我们只知道
I mean, all we've got
萨姆莫名其妙就昏迷不醒
is Sam going through whatever the hell this is!
你知道
You know...
小卡要的就是这种效果
...this is exactly what Cass wants...
要你崩溃
for you to fall to pieces.
想想萨姆会想要我们做什么
Just try to think of what Sam would want.
找到小卡 鲍比
Find Cass, Bobby.
马上找到他
Find him now.
你闻到威士忌的味道了吗
Do you smell whiskey?
拜托 萨姆 能不能专心点
Okay, Sam, would you focus?
好 抱歉
Yeah. I'm sorry.
好吧 刚才是谁冲我们开枪
Okay, so, who shot at us?
我没看清楚
I-I didn't really get a good look.
我们得去报♥警♥
We got to go to the cops.
不行 只要我们能找到我朋友
No. Look, if we can just get to my friends,
我知道他们能帮我们
they can help us, I know it.
你不知道他们是不是你的朋友
Okay, you don't know if they're your friends, okay?
你什么都不知道
You don't know anything about anything.
-调头吧 -不行
- Just turn around. - No.
-你跟我在一起更安全 -你怎么知道
- Look, you're safer with me. - How do you know that?
你吓着我了
You're scaring me.
神马 不可能啊
What? No way.
你刚才干嘛啊
What was that?
你啥意思 现在是白天了
What do you mean? It's daylight.
那又怎样
Yeah?
刚刚还是晚上呢 现在是白天了
It was night, and now it's day.
一直都是白天
It was always day.
不不不不不 不是的
No, no, no, no, no. No,it wasn't. It...
这是怎么回事啊
what the hell is going on here?
好吧 今天真是疯够了
Okay, so I am all filled up on crazy for today.
这样吧 萨姆 再见了您
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表