Why?
只有这样才能确保你们的安全
It was the only way to be sure you were safe.
这...
So...
这么说你为了我们... 杀了5万人
So, you killed... 50,000 people for us.
我没有 因为他们从未出生过
No, I didn't. They were never born.
这和被杀截然不同 难道不是么
That's far different from being killed, wouldn't you say?
埃伦和乔呢
Ellen and Jo?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
等等
Hold on.
如果你们回去修正了历史
So, if you guys went a-and changed everything back,
那以前的时间轴就被抹去了吗
then that whole timeline or whatever, it just got erased?
对 差不多吧
Yeah. More or less.
那为什么我们俩还记得
Well, then, how come he and I remember it?
因为我希望你们能记住
Because I wanted you to remember it.
为什么
Why?
我希望你们看清命运的本来面目
I wanted you to know who fate really is.
她既残酷又无常
She's cruel and capricious.
要我说就是"贱♥人♥"
I'd go so far as "bitch".
没错
Well, yeah.
是你们教会了我
You're the ones who taught me
命运掌握在自己手中
that you can make your own destiny.
你不必受命运的掌控
You don't have to be ruled by fate.
你可以选择自♥由♥
You can choose freedom.
我仍相信那是值得为之拼搏的东西
I still believe that that's something worth fighting for.
我只是想让你们明白这个道理
I just wanted you to understand that.
等等
So, wait.
巴尔萨泽真的
Did...Balthazar really, uh,
就因为一部言情片 弄出这么大动静
unravel the sweater over a chick flick?
是的
Yes.
没错 他就是这样
Absolutely. That's what he did.
你不该让他再看电视了
Wow. Well, might be time to take away his cable privileges.
再说了 《泰坦尼克》也没那么烂
Besides, "Titanic" didn't suck that bad.
温斯莱特胸很大
Winslet's rack.
小卡有一个特点
I'll tell you one thing about Cass,
他不懂得欣赏美好的事物
he does not appreciate the finer things.
一切都恢复正常了吧
I guess things are back to normal, huh?
"正常" 太棒了
"Normal". Awesome.
可怜的家伙
Poor bastard.
甚至都不知道自己曾经那么幸福
Doesn't even know how good he had it.
不知情就不会难过
Yeah, well, what he doesn't know won't hurt him.
咱们最好不要告诉他
I say we keep our mouths shut.
好 听你的
Yeah. I'm with you.
要叫醒他吗
Should we wake him?
别了
Nah.
这大概是他一周以来最舒服的时候了
That's probably the best he's felt all week.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表