Nice. That stupid bitch will eat that up.
巴不得赶紧跟我们见面了
She'll be dying to meet.
自己去喝点血 甜心
Go get yourself some blood, sweetheart.
然后带上你的小屁♥股♥回来 好吗
Then march that little ass right back here, okay?
感谢上帝
Thank goodness.
我还以为那猎人把你脑袋砍下来了
I thought the hunter chopped your pretty head.
没 我跑得快
No, I got away.
抱歉 什么猎人
Sorry, what's a hunter?
要是他找到我们 你就明白了
You'll see, if he finds us.
等着看他被剖膛开肚吧
You'll see him inside out.
你喝过血了吗
You eaten?
喝过了
Yeah.
很好
Good.
会派上用场的
You'll need your strength.
有啥用
For?
罗伯特没告诉你吗
Robert didn't tell you?
你觉得我多大了
How old do I look?
三十三
Uh, 33?
差太远了
You're off.
已经六百多岁了
By about...six centuries.
我做了六百年吸血鬼
And these are the best days in the last 600 years
现在是最好的年代
to be a vampire.
什么德古拉 什么安妮·赖斯 都是浮云
Dracula, Anne Rice? Please.
这帮小屁孩饥渴得很
These stupid little brats are so horny,
在她们眼里 咱就是开着跑车的王子
they reinvented us as prince charming with a Volvo.
她们想要吸血尖牙作为定情信物
They want a promise ring with fangs.
我就满足了她们
So I give it to 'em.
你出去钓几个漂亮妞
You -- you go out, you get them,
再给我带回来
and you bring 'em home to me.
为什么要关在笼子里
So what's with the cages?
只是在她们乖乖听话前的约束而已
Oh, that's just, you know, till they're compliant.
最终这些妞也要出去
Eventually, these girls will go out,
钓一些你这样的帅哥回来
and they'll fetch me boys like you.
就这样不断发展壮大
And around and around we go.
不得不说 相当完美
I got to say, I'm impressed.
这整个系统 都是你建立的吗
This whole system, that's -- that's all you?
不不不 不是我
no, no, no, no, no.
我只是个执行者 明白不
No, I just implement, you know?
确保你们自觉行事的
Make sure that you all fall in line.
都是他
It's his.
我们父亲建立的
Our father's.
你们的父亲
Hmm. Your father's?
你好奇心还真重啊
Aren't you the curious one.
比你想象得还要好奇
Oh, you don't know the half of it.
等时机成熟
In due time.
美人
You, uh...
想不想和我共游一回
You want the private tour, don't you?
我情何以堪啊
Thought you'd never ask.
想耍我吗 小子
You playing games with me, boy?
父亲
Father!
抓住他
Go get him!
应该就是这里了
This must be the place.
这卧底动静也太大了
So much for undercover.
进去吧
Let's go.
你该知道 你阻止不了的
You've stopped nothing. You know that?
他可比你我强大得多
This is much bigger than you and me.
你哥果然还是坎贝尔家的人
Looks like your brother has some Campbell in him after all.
迪恩 你没事吧
Dean, you okay?
没事
Yeah, I'm good.
如果有效 过程可不会很轻松
If this works, it's not gonna be a kiddie ride. You know that.
正合我意 来吧
That's great. Light her up.
你在里面发现什么了
So what did you see in there?
-什么 -吸血鬼老巢有发现什么
- What? - In the nest. What did you see?
萨姆 我听不清你说话
Sam, I can't hear you.
你血流的声音太他妈震耳了
Your...your blood is so freaking loud, okay?
退后点
Just...just back off.
把解药给我
Give me the damn cure.
活着万岁
L'chaim.
我不觉得
I don't think it...
成功了吗
Is it working?
不成功就要成仁了
Either that or he's dying.
早啊 昨天发现什么没
Hey. So, what did you see?
什么
What?
在吸血鬼老巢 你发现什么没
In the nest. What did you see?
我还在努力回想
Um, well, I'm still trying to work through it,
但肯定的是
but, uh, I'm pretty sure
他们不是独♥立♥组织
they're not figuring out anything on their own.
有接受上头的命令
They're getting their orders from the top.
该做什么怎么做之类的
Where to go next, everything.
你说的上头是指
The top as in...
他们的始祖
Their Alpha.
至少我是这么觉得
At least, that's what I think it is.
他们之间有心灵感应
They've got some sort of psychic thing happening.
传达着某种指示
And he sends them, uh -- I don't know -- messages.
什么指示
Saying what?
实话实说吗
Honestly?
招募新人变成吸血鬼
Recruitment drive.
他们的始祖在组建吸血鬼大军
Their Alpha's building an army.
太让人"振奋"了
Well, that's comforting.
这还不是最糟的
That's not the worst.
还有什么更糟的
Then what is?
他们不再畏惧我们了
We don't scare them anymore.
我是莉莎
You've reached Lisa.
请留言 谢谢
Leave me a message. Thanks.
莉莎
Hey, Lis.
继续留言 请按键1
To continue recording, press 1.
删除请按
To erase --
跟莉莎聊得怎么样
How did it go with Lisa?
没打通
It didn't.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
没事
Yeah.
至少
At least, uh...
我还有你
You got my back.
不管发生什么 我都可以指望你
No matter what happens, I can always count on you,
对吧 小萨姆
rght, sammy?
当然了 迪恩
Yeah. Of course, Dean.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表