- Gen? - Gen.
阿珍 当然
Gen. Of course. Yeah.
那个
Um, so, h--
那个什么海赖
How was the...
的事怎么样
otter thing?
很好
It was good.
是吗
Yeah?
大家都很想你
Everybody missed you there.
那是
I bet.
我要问你件事
So -- so listen, I-I got to ask you a question.
你还记不记得
Do you remember, uh, uh,
前年 那些自然灾害
Year before last, all those disasters?
-自然灾害 -对
- Disasters? - Yeah.
地震频发
Yeah, yeah, the whole earthquake spike.
罗马9.2级地震
You know, the -- the 9.2 in Rome?
波士顿郊区8.5级
I mean, the -- the 8.5 outside Boston?
东西岸海啸连锁反应
The whole east/west tsunami chain?
是的
Yes.
我全都记得
I remember all of those
那是上一季剧情
from last season on your show.
不是 是 对对
No, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
我知道 我知道
I-I know. I know.
我说的就是这个 就是
That -- that's what I mean. That's what I was...
你是萨姆·温彻斯特演太久了
You have been Sam Winchester way too long.
抱歉打听一句
Sorry to pry, but, uh,
不过我们为什么要早上8点跑到这
why are we picking up packages at 8:00 a.m.
取一包还没办理报关手续的东西
that haven't cleared customs yet?
为了省时间
Just saving time.
好了 可算到手了
All right, here we go.
我们做的事违法吗
We're not doing anything illegal, are we?
-我们否认你会感觉好点不 -不会
- Would it make you feel better if we said no? - No.
怎么回事
Whoa. What?
今天就是累死也要12小时内拍完
We finish today in 12 hours if it kills us all.
让A机 B机就位 拍第12场
Get "A" And "B" Cam for scene 12.
怎么回事
What is this?
这么早就来排练了啊
Here for the first run-through, before anyone else?
敬业
Dedication.
能跟你谈谈吗
Uh, can I talk to you for a second?
我们需要清场
Um, we're gonna need the, uh, set cleared
保险起见 1小时左右
For -- safe side, an hour or so.
你要清场
You need it cleared.
对
Yeah.
对 我和
Yeah. Me and, um...
杰瑞德有些演员的事要做
Jared we're gonna do some actor stuff.
詹森
Jensen,
我们为你俩新颖的合作感到很欣慰
we're thrilled to see you collaborating so creatively.
热情之高令人为之一振
and your enthusiasm is refreshing.
迪恩·凯恩演《超人》的时候就是这样
Dean Cain was like that on "Lois,"
他是位真正的演员
And that man's a real actor.
我们会清场的
And we will clear this set
那得等拍好我们
exactly when we shoot the 2 3/8 pages
计划在这里拍的镜头之后
we are scheduled to shoot on this set.
你做好"演员的事"
So you do your "actor stuff"
我们做好"摄像的事"
and we'll do our "camera stuff" and, uh...
"急件" 里面装的什么
Ooh, "priority." What's in it?
我买♥♥了一个死人的尸骨
I bought parts of a dead person.
酷啊
Oh, cool.
坏消息
Uh, so, bad news.
貌似我们得演戏去了
Looks like we're gonna have to do a little acting.
什么
What?
《凶鬼恶灵》 第36场 第1次拍摄
"Supernatural" Scene 36, take 1.
标记
Marker!
开拍
Action!
巴尔萨泽才不是什么英雄
Balthazar is no hero.
他知道拉斐尔绝不会让他回去
But he knows Raphael will never take him back.
停
Cut!
《凶鬼恶灵》 第36场 第8次拍摄
"Supernatural" Scene 36, take 8.
标记
Marker!
开拍
Action!
巴尔萨泽才不是什么英雄
Balthazar is no hero.
他知道拉斐尔绝不会让他回去
But he knows Raphael will never take him back.
迪恩冷冷地说
Dean, grimly.
可是你却对此毫不介意
And yet, somehow you got no problem with it.
停
Cut!
开拍
Action.
那是因为
That's because...
那是因为我们别无选择
That's because we have no other choice.
别看镜头
Don't look at the camera.
什么
What?
看哪儿都行 别看镜头
Look anywhere but the camera.
那是因为我们别无选择
That's because we have no other choice!
停
Cut!
我的老天哪
For the love of...
开拍
Action.
停
Cut!
既然有钥匙
If there's a key,
那一定有把锁
then there must also be a lock.
停
Cut.
开拍
Action.
既然有钥匙
If there's a key...
就一定有把锁
then there has to be a lock.
我们找到那把锁
And when we find the lock,
就可以得到武器
we can get the weapons,
我们就可以得到那些武器
and then we can have the weapons.
还有锁 锁还在我们手里是吧
And the lock. We'll still have the lock, I imagine,
因为是我们开的锁 还有之前那把钥匙
because we've opened it, and, of course, the initial key.
我们得把这三样鬼玩意儿都找到
We need to get all three of that crap.
什么
What?
他说话就是这个调
That's how he talks. Oh.
我说这台词真的有必要吗
Do we really need all these lines?
我们不都演明白了嘛
I mean, I-I-I-I think we've covered it.
-是不是 -停
- Right? - Cut!
这是什么状况
What is happening?
什么状况
What's happening?!
神马状况啊
What's happening?!
惨不忍♥睹的状况
An atrocity is happening.
看来他们不能演下去了
Seems like they should stop.
他们不能停
They can't stop.
都不准停
Nobody stops.
拍下的镜头有能用吗
Did we get anything we can use?
严格地说 我们拍下的都是
Well, uh, technically, we have them saying everything
他们说的七零八碎的台词
in bits and pieces.
这算是某种尝试吗
Could be sort of experimental?
无所谓啦
Whatever.
第六季
Season six.
谁写的
Who wrote this?
谁会说"倒数第二"啊
Nobody says "Penultimate!"
来把枪 放我嘴里
Gun, mouth.
就现在
Now.
下一场
Moving on!
谢天谢地
Thank god.
"依我拙见"
"I-m-h-o,
"J2昨晚肯定熬夜了"
'J' and 'J' had a late one last night."
见鬼
God damn it.
我们赚了这个
We earned this.
"咩哈哈笑使我了"
"R-o-t-f-l-m-a-o."
麻烦你给我讲清楚
Spell it out for me, please.
现在是什么级别的警戒
What is our terror-alert level here?
我不知道 瑟拉 橙色级别的吧
I don't know, Sera. Orange, maybe?
他们开始互相交谈了
They started talking to each other.
什么 不过那是件好事啊
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表