It went into her.
她就变了 甚至闻起来都不同了
She wasn't the same. She even smelled different.
后来她就消失了
And then she disappeared.
然后 奇怪的是
And, surprise, surprise...
一个接着一个 他们都死掉了
one by one, they all start dying.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry...
你妈妈的事
about your mom.
你是第一个说这话的人
You're the first person ever said that.
嘿 想看张照片吗
Hey. You want to see a picture?
我勒个去
I'll be damned.
我保证 伙计
I promise you, pal...
快招了吧
You start talking...
不然我发誓
...Or I swear
我会把你活剥了
I will rip your skin off,
一刀一刀地割
strip by strip.
然后我再杀了你
And then I'm gonna kill you.
我会用同样的方式对待下一个恶魔
And then I'm gonna do it to the next demon.
你听清楚了吗
You hear me?
清楚了
Yeah.
一清二楚
I hear you.
那你可以闭嘴了 卑鄙的混♥蛋♥
So you can stop talking, you miserable sack.
我没要你帮我
I didn't ask for your help.
不管怎样 不用谢
Well, regardless, you're welcome.
你怎么来了
Why are you here?
我没想到克劳力会带走莉莎和本
I had no idea Crowley would take Lisa and Ben.
对 没错
Yeah, right.
你不相信我
You don't believe me.
我不相信你嘴里蹦出的任何话
I don't believe a word that's coming out of your mouth.
你说过 我们像一家人一样
I thought you said that we were like family.
我也这么觉得 信任不该是双向的吗
Well, I think that, too. Shouldn't trust run both ways?
小卡 我做不到
Cass, I just can't.
迪恩 你有求我必应
Dean, I do everything that you ask.
你一召唤 我马上出现
I always come when you call.
我是你的朋友
And I am your friend.
虽然你还是不相信我
Still, despite your lack of faith in me
加上你还在威胁我
and now your threats...
我还是 又救了你一命
...I just saved you, yet again.
除了你的家人 谁会为你付出这么多
Is anyone but your closest kin has ever done more for you?
我只求一件事
All I ask is this one thing.
相信你的炼狱计划吗
Trust your plan to pop purgatory?
迪恩 大道理我已经听过了
I've earned that, Dean.
我是来告诉你 我会去找莉莎和本
I came to tell you that I will find Lisa and Ben.
我会带他们回来
And I will bring them back.
你千万不要插手
Stand behind me...
这是我唯一一次求你
The one time I ask.
你是让我坐视不理吗
You're asking me to stand down?
迪恩
Dean --
你的要求和克劳力的要求是一样的
That's the same damn ransom note that Crowley handed me.
你知道 对吧
You know that, right?
不用了 谢谢
Well, no, thanks.
我自己去找他们
I'll find them myself.
你还是回到克劳力的身边
In fact, why don't you go back to Crowley
然后告诉他 你俩都去死吧
and tell him that I said you can both kiss my ass?
鲍比
Bobby?
埃莉
Ellie.
好久不见
It's been a while.
请进
Come in.
你怎么找到我的
So, how did you find me?
埃莉 虽然我们相处的时间不长
Well, we weren't together long, Ellie, but, uh,
但是我知道一点你的事情
I know a thing or two about you.
我知道你的安全屋
I know your safehouses.
我告诉你 这里也不是绝对安全
And let me tell you -- this one ain't all that safe.
你就是来聊天的吗
So, did you come here just to, um, chat?
埃莉 我知道你是什么
I know what you are, Ellie.
你不是从密尔沃基来的 对吧
You're not exactly from Milwaukee, are you?
对
Not exactly.
这点我不介意
And -- not that I'd have minded,
但是你也谎报了年龄
but you kind of fibbed about your age, too.
就谎报了一点
Just slightly.
九百年
900 years.
好吧 你到底搞什么把戏
Okay, so, what's your game, then?
把戏
Game?
你为什么来这里
Yeah. Why are you here?
夏娃一出现 立马弄得满城风雨
Eve came through and raised all kinds of hell quickly.
你在这里这么久了
You been here how long?
一直没举动是怎么回事
What's with the slow burn?
-我们不一样啊 -怪物吗
- Well, you know, we're not all alike. - Monsters?
如果叫我怪物可以让你开心点 可以
Okay, if it makes you feel better to call me that, fine.
你从炼狱来的
You're from freakin' purgatory.
你和我上♥床♥的时候
You never thought to mention that
都没想过要告诉我吗
the whole time you slept with me?
鲍比 我就是我
I am what I am, Bobby.
我还是你的朋友哦
And I happen to be a friend.
你想要给我个解释吗
You want to explain that to me?
我可没让那些白♥痴♥打开炼狱之门
I didn't ask those idiots to crack the door.
我就碰巧钻了出来
I just happened to be the thing that fell through.
我告诉你 出来的是我 算你走运
And let me tell you something -- you are lucky it was me.
你说你和我们是同一阵营的
You're saying you're on our side?
我独自为营 我只是喜欢这个地方
I'm on my side. I happen to like it here.
我不想看到这个地方
I don't want to see this place
变得横尸遍野
turned into some bloody wasteland.
所以你杀了洛夫克萊夫特
So you killed H.P. Lovecraft.
拜托 他连招呼都没来得及打
Please. That guy couldn't even write "hello."
我花了七十五年的时间 紧闭炼狱之门
I have spent 75 years trying to keep purgatory closed.
你觉得我为什么要给迪恩那把剑
Why do you think I gave Dean the sword?
是为了阻止夏娃
To stop Eve.
你们应该杀了那些该死的龙
Hell, you guys were supposed to kill the damn dragons!
听着
Look.
这些都可以归咎到一个天使身上
This all comes down to one angel.
他想要炼狱 他也在找你
He wants purgatory, and he's looking for you.
谢谢提醒
Well, thanks for the heads up.
我知道他 小埃
I know him, El.
他会想尽办法达成目的
He's gonna figure it out one way or another.
阻止他的唯一方法就是 先他一步
Now, the only way I can stop him is to get ahead of him.
所以我要知道怎么打开炼狱之门
So I need to know how you open the door.
不行
No.
不行鲍比 不能告诉任何人 太危险了
No, Bobby. It's too dangerous for anyone to know.
如果我能找到你
If I found you...
他也不远了
he ain't far behind.
至少让我带你走
At least let me take you somewhere,
让我保护你
protect you.
不用了
No.
谢谢
Thanks.
我还有其他的藏身之处 别担心
I have a couple other places lined up. Don't worry.
鲍比
Bobby.
你只是个人类
You're just a man.
我自己可以保护好我自己
I'm better off protecting myself.
萨姆 喝酒解愁呢
Drinking your feelings, sam?
我还以为那是你哥哥的风格
I thought that was your brother's bag.
最近压力大
Stressful times.
那好 我们得谈谈
Well, we need to talk.
为啥
Why?
因为
Because --
我知道以后我肯定要后悔 但是
I know I'm gonna live to regret this, but...
我现在正式加入你们
I'm officially on your team.
你们几个混♥蛋♥
You bastards.
我们凭什么相信你
And we should believe you why?
难道你不相信我还是有那么点正义感吗
Would you believe I had a shred of decency?
不相信
No.
这么直接 太伤人了
Oh, that hurts.
好吧 你说的对 我也是为了生存
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表