往昔
我清楚自己想要什么
I know what I want.
但以你的生活方式 我无法如愿
But I can't have it -- not how you live.
我正试着淡忘你
I'm trying to get over you.
我们不能打着爱对方的旗号♥
Just 'cause you love someone
就肆意妄为地纠缠对方 搅乱对方的生活
Doesn't mean you should stick around and screw up their life.
你很清楚你这是在抛家弃子 是吗
You know you're walking out on your family, right?
对龙你有什么研究嘛
What do you know about dragons?
维斯艾克博士 中古研究系 西蒙菲莎大学
Dr. Visyak. Medieval studies, S.F.U.
鲍比·辛格
Bobby Singer.
下次见他时帮我带句话
Tell him something for me next time you see him.
还是 直接踢他的蛋蛋得了
Actually, just kick him in the jewels.
-拉斐尔 -明天你要臣服于我 卡西迪奥
- Raphael... - Tomorrow you kneel, Castiel.
你是想游说我在天堂发起内战么
Are you proposing that I start a civil war in heaven?
答对了哟
Ding! Ding! Ding!
-巴尔萨泽 -我当然乐意帮你
- Balthazar. - Of course I want to help you.
发动战争所需的能量
I mean, the amount of power that it would take
非常强大
To mount a war --
但如果我说我知道如何拥有最强的能量呢
But what if I said I knew how to go nuclear?
炼狱
Purgatory.
你勾结了克劳力试图找到炼狱
You and crowley have been going after purgatory together?
-杀了温家兄弟 -不行
- Just kill the winchesters. - No.
那我就只好亲自出马了
Then I'll do it myself.
如果你胆敢碰他们一根毫毛
If you touch a hair on their heads,
我就毁掉我们的协议
I will tear it all down -- our arrangement.
晚上好 迪恩
Hello, Dean.
你就如同我另一个弟弟一般
You are like a brother to me.
所以 如果我阻止你做什么的时候
So, if I'm asking you not to do something,
你得相信我 兄弟
You got to trust me, man.
否则呢
Or what?
否则我就将不昔一切地阻止你
Or I'll have to do what I have to do to stop you.
对不起了 迪恩
I'm sorry, Dean.
当下
1937年3月15日
普维敦斯 罗得岛
完
谁
Hello?
是谁
Hello?
求求你
Please...
我们不知道
We didn't know.
对不起
I'm sorry!
猎黑行者
作者
H·P·洛夫克拉夫特
1937年3月15日
凶鬼恶灵
第六季第二十一集
行了 至少你尽力了 不是吗
Well, you know what? At least you tried.
确实 一点用都没有
Yeah, a fat lot of good it did.
但他为什么还要出现呢
Why did he even come, right?
萨穆埃尔的日记屁用没有
Well, Samuel's journals are pointless.
原谅我的无礼 但
I mean, I'm sorry, but, uh,
那老头子就如何阻止
Jebediah Campbell has squat to tell me
小卡打开炼狱屁都没提
about how to stop Cass from cracking purgatory.
事实上 并不是我们手上这些资料没用
Well, actually, it's not about the journals we have.
而是因为我们没有找对正主
It's about the one we don't.
什么意思
Meaning what?
是个坏消息
Well, that's the bad news.
我们的搭档小卡那天晚上可不是来认错的
Our pal Cass didn't stop in last night just to mend fences.
他干了什么
What did he do?
-偷走了些东西 -啥东西
- Stole something. - What?
摩西·坎贝尔的一本日记
The journal of one Moishe Campbell.
摩西
"Moishe"?
纽约州的坎贝尔家族
Of the New York Campbells.
那我们得把它找回来 对吗
Uh, so we got to get it back, right?
或是直接看我之前弄的复印本
Or just read the copy I had already made.
两位好 我是偏执狂鲍比·辛格
Hi. Glad to meet you. Bobby singer, paranoid bastard.
我好像找到条线索
I think I zeroed in on something.
有啥发现
What do you got?
去跟霍华德·飞利浦聊了聊三月十日的事
"Went to talk to Howard Phillips about the events of March 10th."
是1937年3月10日
That's March 10, 1937.
了解 不过这菲利普斯是谁来着
All right, so, who's this Phillips guy?
菲利普斯可不是他的姓 他是洛夫克萊夫特
Phillips ain't his last name. It's Lovecraft.
等下 H·P·洛夫克萊夫特吗
Wait -- H.P. Lovecraft?
给我瞧瞧
Let me see that.
他很有名还是怎么着
Am I supposed to know who that is?
恐怖小说作家
Horror writer?
《疯狂山脉》
"At the mountains of madness,"
《克苏鲁的呼唤》
"The call of cthulhu."
知道了
Yeah.
我之前光忙着和女人翻云覆雨了
No, I'm -- I was too busy having sex with women.
总而言之 在他的小说里
Well, anyhow, there's one notion that comes up
一次次地提到同一件事
over and over again in his stories --
就是打开别个空间之门 让可怕的东西穿行
Namely, opening doors to other dimensions and letting scary crap through.
是嘛
You don't say.
所以你觉得洛夫克萊夫特对炼狱有所了解
Wait, so you're saying you think Lovecraft knew something about purgatory?
我能肯定的就是 摩西去拜访过他
All I know is, Moishe paid him a visit.
噢 不
Oh! No!
放 放了她
Just -- just let her go.
好吗 放
Okay, just --
不
No!
不
No!
不
No!
本
Ben?
-有人闯进家里 -什么
- There's men in the house. - What?
他们杀了马特 抓了妈妈
They killed Matt. They got Mom.
他们来了 我能听到
They're coming. I hear them.
-他们是什么 -我不知道
- What are they? - I-I don't know.
-你看到他们的眼睛了吗 -没有
- Did you see their eyes? - No.
-牙齿呢 -没有
- Teeth? - No.
-这很重要 本 我必须知道 -迪恩 我不知道
- This is important, Ben. I need to know. - Dean, I don't know.
-本 你现在在哪儿 -在我房♥间里
- Ben, where are you now? - In my room.
能接近你♥妈♥的♥衣柜吗
Can you get to your mom's closet?
那里有我留下的散♥弹♥枪♥
I left a shotgun in there.
不行 迪恩 我怎么办
No! Dean, what do I do?
本 听我的
Okay, Ben, listen to me.
去窗边 然后跳下去
Go to your window... and jump.
-什么 -断几根骨头
- What?! - Any bones you break
比起他们要对你做的事可好多了
won't compare to what they're gonna do to you, Ben.
-你必须跳出去 -好吧 我这就跳
- You've got to jump. - Okay, I'm going.
我马上来
I'm coming right now.
我会救出你们母子俩的 我保证
I'm gonna get you and your mom, I promise.
还在吗 本
You with me, Ben?
本
Ben?
本
Ben!
你好啊 迪恩
Hello, Dean.
想聊聊吗
Fancy a chat?
上帝啊
God
多久了 迪恩
How long is being, Dean
从我上次假死算起
Since my so-called demise, yes?
克劳力 放他们走
Crowley, let them go now.
否则我发誓
Or I swear --
对对
Right, right.
你会在我身上开各种洞
You'll rip me a cornucopia of orifices.
我先跟你说说现在的情况吧
Let's get to the bit where I tell you how this goes.
你在我的菜盘子里搅和太久了
Your chocolate's been in my peanut butter for far too long.
我要杀了你
I'm going to kill you.
迪恩 总这么风趣
Oh, Dean. Ever the wit.
我手上有你的 什么来的
I've got your -- what are they? --
前女性朋友和一个小大人
Ex-ladyfriend and not-kid,
除非你别再管我的闲事儿
and I'm keeping them until I'm satisfied
否则我就不放人
that you've backed the hell off.
我告诉你 再不放人就别怪我不客气
I'm telling you -- last chance to let 'em go easy.
你威胁人的时候真可爱
You're adorable when you get all threatening.
别担心 我不会伤害他们
Don't worry -- I won't hurt them,
前提是你和绿巨人让开道
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表