Not outside of crete, not for about 2,000 years.
那关于他们有什么记载
Then what do we even know about them?
啥都没
Zip.
只有一些猜测
Just a bunch of guesses
和一个希腊瓶饰上的模糊画像
and a blurry picture on the side of a greek vase.
耶
Yeah!
嘿 船长
Yo ho, sea captain.
那我们不知道怎么杀死这个东西 是吧
So, I gather we got no clue how to kill this thing, huh?
咱们尽力吧 看能不能歪打正着
I guess we just go at it till something sticks.
好极了 至少我知道它大概在哪里
Well, great, I got an idea of where it might be, at least.
迄今为止 受害者都是30岁左右的男子
So far, all the vics have been men in their 30s,
失踪地点都在半径2英里内
and they've all gone missing within a 2-mile radius.
所以我们就去乱找一通吗
So we just get out and kick bushes.
那纯是浪费时间
No, that'd be a waste of time.
我是说 这片都是郊区
I mean, it's all suburban sprawl --
至少几百栋房♥子
hundreds of houses, at least.
根本是大海捞针
It could be anywhere.
-孤柳公园 -是的
- Lonely pines park. - Yeah.
我看不如让这个东西来找我们
I say we make this thing come to us.
我们怎么做
How do we do that?
布伦娜 如果我
Hey, um, Brenna, do you mind if I --
借走这些文件几个小时 你不介意吧
If I, um, borrow all this stuff for a couple hours?
好的
Um, okay, I guess.
你真的不记得罗伊了 是吗
You really don't remember Roy, do you?
他是个好人
He was a good man.
我已经接受了他的死
I've made peace that he's dead.
真的
I have.
但我想知道发生了什么
But I just want to know what happened.
我肯定他死得英勇
I'm sure he died a hero.
萨姆 接电♥话♥ 该死的
Sam, answer the phone, damn it.
我找到失踪小妞之间的联♥系♥了
I found the connection between the missing chicks.
她们都和同一个家伙上过床
They all banged the same dude --
你
You.
是你 萨姆
It's you, Sam.
短♥信♥ 受害者 所有这一切
The texts, the victims, all of it --
都是为你而设的陷阱
it's a trap for you.
回我电♥话♥
Call me back.
我差点开枪
I almost shot you...
第二次了
again.
搞什么飞机
What the hell?
我估摸着你会来和她谈话
I figured you'd come and talk to her.
我让你呆家里的 老弟
I told you to stay home, man.
听到我的留言了吗
Did you get my message?
快点 你不能在这儿呆着了 走吧
Come on. We got to get you out of here. Let's go.
我们知道这个怪物
We do know that this is a monster
拇指行动自如
with a apposable thumb
还有短♥信♥包月
and unlimited text messaging,
而且还知道它特别想杀了你
and we know that it wants to kill you specifically.
没落什么吧
Does that about cover it?
是个阿♥拉♥克尼
It's an Arachne.
什么东东
A what?
我记起来了
I remembered.
你记起来了
You remembered?
抱歉
Y-- I'm sorry.
你还记起什么了
Uh, what else have you remembered?
别紧张好吗 和地狱无关
Don't worry, all right? I-it's nothing to do with hell.
-目前而已 -迪恩 我能咋办
- Uh-huh. Not yet, anyway. - What can I do, Dean?
记忆开始涌现 懂吗
The stuff is just starting to come back, all right?
也许这是自然现象
Maybe it's natural.
-我们要离开这 -不行
- We're leaving. - No, we can't.
我们不是世上唯一的猎魔人 好吗
We are not the only hunters on the planet, okay?
我们可以给鲍比电♥话♥
We can call Bobby.
-他和鲁弗斯可以搞定这一切 -怎么搞定
- He and rufus could come and wrap this up. - How?
如你所说 它可能是任何人
Like you said, it could be anybody,
而我们一点线索都没
and we got jack for leads.
-我们知道它恨死你了 -我知道是谁干的
- We know that it hates you. - I know who did this.
我只是记不起来了
I just -- I can't remember.
我想你不知道这事的危险性 萨姆
I don't think you get the risk here, Sam.
-我知道 -真的吗
- Yes, I do. - Really?
你知不知道你每次去碰那个屏障
You get that every time you scratch that wall,
你就是在玩儿命啊
that you are playing russian roulette?
迪恩 我知道你很担心 好吗
Dean, I get you're worried, okay?
我也知道你在担心什么事
And I know what you think is gonna happen.
-但是 该来的也拦不住 -萨姆
- But you know what? It will or it won't. - Sam --
听着 我开始想
Look, I'm starting to think
我可能在这里做过些坏事 迪恩
that -- that I might have done some bad stuff here, Dean.
所以我不管是否有危险
And so I don't care if it's dangerous.
我必须弥补我的过失
I have to set things right,
因为现在我他妈有灵魂了
'cause I got a frigging soul now,
所以我良心不安 不会拍拍屁♥股♥走人
and -- and it won't let me just walk away.
我要留在这里
I'm staying here.
并且我需要你帮我
and I need you to back me up.
好吧
All right.
当然
Why not?
那么我们寻找记忆碎片去吧
Well, let's "Memento" this thing, shall we?
《记忆碎片》 克里斯托弗·诺兰导演
经典犯罪悬疑片
你回来 是因为又开始出现
So, you're back 'cause it started again, right --
失踪案了吧
the disappearances?
你们不是联调局的 你们是猎魔人
You're not feds. You actually hunt things.
你真的不记得了吗
You really don't remember?
我在野性妞儿身上发现了线索
I, uh, found something on "Crazy eyes Mcgee."
看来你们认识
Turns out you two knew each other.
那是血吗
Is that blood.
你还好吗
You okay?
没错
That's right.
一小时后孤柳公园见 谢谢 罗伊
Yeah, lonely pines park, one hour. Thanks, Roy.
好了
All right.
你确定吗
Are you sure about this?
阿♥拉♥克尼一直在捕食三十多岁的男性
The Arachne's been snacking on mid-30s guys.
我们需要符合它口味的诱饵
We need bait that fits the demo.
我太年轻 你又太老
I'm too young. You're too old.
还不是一般的老
89 and counting.
我还是认为该让罗伊了解整个计划
I still think that we should have looped Roy in on the plan.
我们得让他表现得自然点 不是吗
Do we want a credible performance, or don't we?
但如果出了问题怎么办
But what if something goes wrong?
罗伊不是小孩子 他会没事的
Roy's a big boy. He'll be fine.
相信我
Trust me.
只是 这不是我做事的风格
It's just... not the way I'm used to doing things.
明白了
Got it.
欢迎来到未来 老古董 我们走吧
Welcome to the future. Let's go.
希望它饿了
Let's hope this thing's hungry.
我们分头找
Let's split up, look for him.
不 等等 太晚了
No, no, wait. It's too late.
-去找啊 -他们走了 萨穆埃尔
- Let's go! - They're gone, Samuel!
听着 没事
Look -- it's okay.
我开了罗伊手♥机♥上的全球定位系统
I turned on the G.P.S. on Roy's cell.
请说人话
In english, please.
无论她去哪儿 我们都能追踪到他们
We can track them back to wherever she goes.
那又如何 你把罗伊当成炮灰了是吗
So, what, Roy's just some redshirt to you,
蜘蛛饵什么的
just spider bait?
不 不 当然不是
No, no, of course not.
这是我的备用方案
This is my back-up plan.
天哪 你和它们一样冷血
My god, son, you're about as cold as they come.
你知道吗
You know that?
我们走吧
Let's go.
小可怜
Poor bastard.
救命
Help me.
我没有感觉
I can't...feel...
罗伊 她在哪儿
Roy, hey, where is she?
我猜砍掉脑袋才能杀死她
Well, I guess decapitation works.
罗伊
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表