Forgive me.
但我认为你在此事上大概有点利益冲突
But I think you might have a little conflict of interest here.
克劳力所言极是
Crowley had a point, of course.
我的利益的确发生了冲突
My interest was conflicted.
我仍然把自己当做温氏兄弟的守护者
I still considered myself the Winchesters' guardian.
毕竟
After all...
是他们教会了我如何抵抗...
they taught me how to stand up...
喂 混球
Hey! Ass butt!
...为何而奋斗...
...what to stand for...
以及在抵抗和奋斗过后通常会发生什么
and what generally happens to you when you do.
我当时死了
I was done.
生命终结了
I was over.
但后来最不可思议的事情发生了
And then the most extraordinary thing happened.
我竟然复活了
I was put back.
并且我们取得了胜利
And we had won.
阻止了世界末日
We stopped armageddon.
但却代价惨重
But at a terrible cost.
于是我知道了自己接下来的使命
And so I knew what I had to do next.
我再度前往地狱
Once again, I went to harrow hell,
将萨姆从路西法的牢笼中解救了出来
to free Sam from Lucifer's cage.
那是个几乎不可能完成的任务
It was nearly impossible,
但我心中充满了自信与使命感
but I was so full of confidence, of mission.
而现在看来 那只是自负...
I see now that was arrogance...
和傲慢罢了...
hubris...
因为我并没有真正地将萨姆复活
Because, of course, I hadn't truly raised Sam --
不是完整的他
Not all of him.
有时我们很幸运 能够得到告诫
Sometimes we're lucky enough to be given a warning.
而这本应是给我的告诫
This should have been mine.
拜托了
Please.
我求你了 卡西迪奥
I'm begging you, Castiel.
杀了温氏兄弟吧
Just kill the Winchesters.
-不行 -好吧
- No. - Fine.
那我只能亲自动手了
Then I'll do it myself.
即使你杀了他们 我也会把他们救回来
If you kill them, I'll just bring them back again.
不 你不能
No, you won't.
那地方连你都无能为力 相信我
Not where I'll put 'em. Trust me.
我说了 不行
I said...no.
不必担心他们
Don't worry about them.
不必担心...
Don't worry about --
难道路西法不担心吗
What, like Lucifer didn't worry?
米迦勒呢
Or Michael?
莉莉丝 阿♥拉♥斯泰尔和阿撒兹勒不担心吗
Or Lilith or Alistair or Azazel didn't worry?!
难道在这场战局里只有我一个人
Am I the only game piece on the board
没低估那两个穿牛仔裤的温家双煞吗
who doesn't underestimate those denim-wrapped nightmares?!
你专心找炼狱吧
Just find purgatory.
如果你找不到 我们俩都得死
If you don't, we will both die
不停地经历死亡 直到时间的尽头
again and again, until the end of time.
温家兄弟找不到你的
The Winchesters won't get to you.
让他们来找我吧
Let them get to me!
我会把他们的心挖出来
I'll tear their friggin' hearts out!
我得说 瑞德
I got to tell you, Redd...
对于一个猥琐的
for a filthy,
低贱至极的再生侠来说
lower-than-snake-spit hellspawn,
你倒是成了一个像模像样的猎魔人
You seem to have turned yourself into a damn fine hunter.
我真不知道是要杀了你还是亲亲你
I don't know whether to kill you or kiss you.
求你杀了我吧
Oh, please, kill me.
是你摧毁了在天鹅谷的
That was you that dug out that nest of vamps
吸血鬼巢穴 是吗
back in Swan Valley, wasn't it?
干得漂亮
That was nice work.
一次搞定八个 捆绑结实
Eight of 'em in one go, roped and tied.
然后你送他们到克劳力那 对吗
And then you brought them to Crowley, right?
你凹凸了 乡巴佬
Read the papers, redneck.
国王已经死了
The king is dead.
克劳力还活着
Crowley's alive.
你的举动就证明了这一点
You prove it just by being,
你这个可怜又愚蠢的混♥蛋♥
you poor, dumb jackass.
克劳力还活着 他的势力仍遍布天下
Crowley's alive. His nets are still out.
只是现在他是用你们这些笨蛋
Except now he's using you schmucks
来替他抓捕怪物
to hunt his monsters.
去你的
Up yours.
瑞德
Redd...
克劳力在哪
Where's Crowley?
什么都不说吗
No? Nothing?
那好吧
Oh, okay, then.
那么享受一下这个吧
Here, hang on to this for a bit.
那你都给他说什么了
So, what'd you tell him?
没什么 放松点
Nothing. Just relax.
什么情况
What's the hubbub?
我见到小卡了
I saw Cass.
两小时前他飞进我的车
He popped in on me about two hours back.
你给他说什么了
What'd you tell him?
什么都没说
Nothing, all right?
我告诉他我们在追捕一些怪物
Told him we were on some crap monster hunt.
他不知道我们在接近克劳力
He doesn't know that we're getting close to Crowley.
他是我们的朋友
You know, he's our friend...
现在我们竟然对他信口雌黄
and we are lying to him through our teeth.
-迪恩 -他就是烧错骨头了
- Dean-- - So he burned the wrong bones.
也就是克劳力耍了他
So Crowley tricked him.
他是一个天使
He's an angel.
他简直就一个小天真
He is the Balki Bartokomous of heaven!
出自喜剧Perfect Strangers 一个天真开朗的外来移♥民♥
他有可能出错
He can make a mistake!
现在谁都没说什么
Nobody's saying nothing yet.
你认为小卡和克劳力是一伙的
You think that Cass is in with Crowley.
克劳力
Crowley?
听着 我只是说我不知道
Look, I'm just saying I don't know.
我都恨自己有这样的想法
Now, look, I hate myself for even thinking it,
但是我不知道
but I don't know.
迪恩 他也是我们的朋友
Look, Dean, he's our friend, too, okay?
我会为他而死 真的 但是
And I'd die for him. I would, but...
我希望咱们是错的
Look, I'm praying we're wrong here.
但是如果我们没错
But if we ain't...
如果哪怕有一点点可能
If there's a snowball of a snowball's chance here...
那就意味着我们得对抗一个黑化的超人
that means we're dealing with a superman who's gone dark side...
也就是说我们得小心谨慎
which means we've got to be cautious,
得心思敏捷
we got to be smart,
也许还得储存些氪石
and maybe stock up on some kryptonite.
氪石是超人的克星
所以你就是超人的"女人"了
This makes you Lois Lane.
一次解决一个问题
Look, one problem at a time here.
我们得在那个混♥蛋♥克劳力打开
We got to find Crowley now,
那见鬼的炼狱前找到他
before the damn fool cracks open purgatory.
他们已经开始怀疑了
So they already suspected.
-克劳力在哪 -去你的
- Where's Crowley? - Up yours.
最糟糕的部分就是迪恩
And the worst part was Dean.
他非常努力地想相信我
He was trying so hard to be loyal,
但他的直觉告诉他并非如此
but every instinct telling him otherwise.
我不知道克劳力在哪
I don't know where Crowley is!
你确定吗
Are you sure about that?
我们可有的是时间折磨你
Because we can twist again all the way to next summer.
天啊
Oh, god!
我从没见过他
I never even met him!
我不和克劳力直接打交道
I don't deal with Crowley direct.
那你和谁打交道
Well, who do you deal with?
调度员
The dispatcher.
一个叫埃尔斯沃思的恶魔
A demon named Ellsworth.
如果有个恶魔和鲍比做的工作一样的话
If there was a demon counterpart to Bobby Singer,
非埃尔斯沃思莫属
Ellsworth would be it.
不 听我说
No, listen to me.
不 我不关心
No. I don't care.
我要你去新墨西哥州
I want you to get down to New Mexico
然后把那个雪怪抓过来
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表